What is the best game that you have played this year so far?

Options
13»

Comments

• bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Shadows of modor
    Arkham knight
    Bought Witcher but couldn't get into it
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Witcher 3

I knew this ? was gonna be good because part 2 was ? G.O.A.T! But them ? went above and beyond part 2. Even the minor glitches here and there didn't bother me, They gave out all that dlc for free as well. It was all ? amazing and hella long as well(smh at batman AK). Damn near all the side missions and minor missions were all worth it. They were damn near as good as the main missions. This game shocked the ? out of me, never imagined this ? was gonna be this ? good. Love how what you did in the other 2 games tie into this as well. This has got to be the biggest open world game. So much ? to do andevery things ? interesting. Bruh!!, the story's suck you in like crazy. I be really connecting to people.

The expansion that dropped was long as ? !!! Got waaaaay more than my moneys worth. They charged a little under the average add-on price as well. Got waaay more content than other games add-ons. The second add-on expansion is supposed to be almost twice as big and only like $3.00 more. I can't believe I slept on the witcher 2. Got that ? for free on games with gold. Played that ? 4 times and I was hooked. I would have gladly pent money on that game. I'm on my 3rd play through on new game plus on death march difficulty right now. I'm using a mutant build now.

If y'all like game of thrones GET THIS ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you didn't play the other games you will love this. This game is like game of thrones. If you like dark souls GET THIS ? !!!!!!!(it's better than dark souls). This game is a rarity. Don't believe me, play the game. These ? need to get all kinds of awards for this masterpiece!! I haven't gave a game that title since goldeneye 64/wwf no mercy/zelda ocarina of time.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Witcher 3

I knew this ? was gonna be good because part 2 was ? G.O.A.T! But them ? went above and beyond part 2. Even the minor glitches here and there didn't bother me, They gave out all that dlc for free as well. It was all ? amazing and hella long as well(smh at batman AK). Damn near all the side missions and minor missions were all worth it. They were damn near as good as the main missions. This game shocked the ? out of me, never imagined this ? was gonna be this ? good. Love how what you did in the other 2 games tie into this as well. This has got to be the biggest open world game. So much ? to do andevery things ? interesting. Bruh!!, the story's suck you in like crazy. I be really connecting to people.

The expansion that dropped was long as ? !!! Got waaaaay more than my moneys worth. They charged a little under the average add-on price as well. Got waaay more content than other games add-ons. The second add-on expansion is supposed to be almost twice as big and only like $3.00 more. I can't believe I slept on the witcher 2. Got that ? for free on games with gold. Played that ? 4 times and I was hooked. I would have gladly pent money on that game. I'm on my 3rd play through on new game plus on death march difficulty right now. I'm using a mutant build now.

If y'all like game of thrones GET THIS ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you didn't play the other games you will love this. This game is like game of thrones. If you like dark souls GET THIS ? !!!!!!!(it's better than dark souls). This game is a rarity. Don't believe me, play the game. These ? need to get all kinds of awards for this masterpiece!! I haven't gave a game that title since goldeneye 64/wwf no mercy/zelda ocarina of time.

Damn bruh that ? really checked all your boxes huh? Btw I got about 15 hours in this game and echo none of these sentiments.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you guys like madden. Get witcher 3 its better
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you think Witcher 3 is better than Dragon Age Inquisition?
  • The Recipe
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Do you think Witcher 3 is better than Dragon Age Inquisition?

Yeah it is, both are dope. Idk I launced witcher today and closed it after abt 5 mins. Im a probably finish them up some where down the line.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Witcher 3

Damn bruh that ? really checked all your boxes huh? Btw I got about 15 hours in this game and echo none of these sentiments.

LOL you listed destiny as the best game lol. No wonder, you probably will say call of duty as well lol. Destiny is nothing more than a downgraded halo adventure RPG. It was only half a game at release and they sold you the rest.

@Melanin_Enriched
    You gone contribute to the thread bruh? Or just gone come in and make lame jokes?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arkham Knight
    Game of Thrones
  • The Recipe
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @pill_cosby you was right Witcher 3 is amazing greatest single player game ive played 150+ hours in (No DLC only took 2 years to get into it btw), Destiny is the best Co-op game though. But id edge the witcher in a head to head match up, but its nothing like running a raid with 5 other people for that loot in destiny.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    @pill_cosby you was right Witcher 3 is amazing greatest single player game ive played 150+ hours in (No DLC only took 2 years to get into it btw), Destiny is the best Co-op game though. But id edge the witcher in a head to head match up, but its nothing like running a raid with 5 other people for that loot in destiny.
    I've been readying myself to play this for a while. I'm scurred bruh
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For 2017 it has to be Inside, Firewatch or REVII.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Did you get the secret ending for "Inside"?...
  • Karl.
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »

Did you get the secret ending for "Inside"?...

No. I collected all the secrets to get the secret ending. But I didn't do the ending.
  • Karl.
    Options
    I've watched it on Youtube. It's weird.