Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

1181920212224»

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    in 24 pages (i've read most of them), the people that i've agreed with almost verbatim still haven't been able to sway you. Aint nothing im gonna say thats gon change that fam

wasnt nothing passive aggressive about what i said though

Yeah it was very passive aggressive. You knew not to quote me

And you can't even back up your own statements smh

Are you a grown man? Why are you deferring to other ? instead of standing on your own 2 feet?

Smh pseudo-intellectuals
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    in 24 pages (i've read most of them), the people that i've agreed with almost verbatim still haven't been able to sway you. Aint nothing im gonna say thats gon change that fam

Are you a grown man? Why are you deferring to other ? instead of standing on your own 2 feet?

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

see...you're doing it again

if a person is expressing the exact sentiment as i, its just easier to press the cosign reaction vs typing the exact same thing

but you got it champ
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

if a person is expressing the exact sentiment as i, its just easier to press the cosign reaction vs typing the exact same thing

but you got it champ

Another post in which you conveniently neglect to back up your own statements

I asked YOU to point out where I'm not making sense and you have once again failed to do so

Smh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

but you got it champ

Another post in which you conveniently neglect to back up your own statements

I asked YOU to point out where I'm not making sense and you have once again failed to do so

Smh

there is a limit on how many posts we can quote

take from that what you will
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Trillfate wrote: »

"Anytime a black man comes out w/ blond hair and he's not singing 'Thong Song'.. You gotta ask questions".. Rofl…
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

Your ? -ass runs from every challenge. You won't stand on words you said a few pages ago and have yet to give a straight answer to any question asked of you.

@xxCivicxx

I @ed to you smart guy.

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is getting a bit repetitive and going nowhere. if you guys really want to get anywhere, you should have a formal debate with a moderator who makes sure you guys stick to the issue.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »
    this is getting a bit repetitive and going nowhere. if you guys really want to get anywhere, you should have a formal debate with a moderator who makes sure you guys stick to the issue.

Lol at "a lil bit repetitive."

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koonye opened an eye

igubb0v8zj3l.png
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm not trying hear that ? from Kanye.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Father stretch my hands Kanye?...... No thanks.

348B195500000578-3605614-image-m-115_1464038302537.jpg
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? wanna disown Trump now? Black ppl should distance themselves from Ye as far as possible. He's a opportunist who's does ? only for headlines, even if it means throwing his own ppl under the bus. ? this ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? wanna disown Trump now? Black ppl should distance themselves from Ye as far as possible. He's a opportunist who's does ? only for headlines, even if it means throwing his own ppl under the bus. ? this ?

Its weird the way he has devolved. He started as Mos Common Kweli... now he that old ? singing with the bird on his finger