Jim Jones Talks Dipset Break Up

Options

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam spent an hour and a half talking about his relationship with Jim and how they fell out.

I'd like to see him spend an hour and a half talking about his relationship with Jay Z and how they fell out.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    that video Mendeecees talkin' bout gotta get leaked..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXtVdS7yaA

That videos existence is ducktales.

No it isn't, sir. It's in the same vault where that Styles P Alliyah diss, the DMX/Jay Z battle and T.I./Lil Flip's fight videos are
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Cam asked Jim if he was forming his own crew and he told him no and that byrdgang was a nickname for the diplomats so cam went ahead and Copyrighted the name. 1. For business reasons and 2. If Jim was lying which cam sensed, for business reasons

Cam snaked him. That was ? up.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Cam asked Jim if he was forming his own crew and he told him no and that byrdgang was a nickname for the diplomats so cam went ahead and Copyrighted the name. 1. For business reasons and 2. If Jim was lying which cam sensed, for business reasons

How? If Byrd Gang is just a "nickname" for Dipset then what's the issue if the founder of Dipset copyrights the name? It'll be a snake move if Jimmy specifically told Cam that Byrd Gang was his crew and Cam then went behind his back and copyrighted the name. But based on the story that wasn't the case.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Liked what both had to say. Nothing said changed my opinion of either of them.

I honestly think that Mendeecees ? was not the whole truth. Mendeecees told that story from a point of view like he by himself had Jim shook, crying and hiding under cars. Now what I can believe is that Jim got loud with Mendeecees around his way. Mendeecees folks seen what was going on and probably jumped or tried to jump Jim.

Wild ? to me is how folks put out these stories about people they say they at one point would've given their life for.

I've fallen out with a few people in my life but if I ? with them like that unless you was around us at our best. I'm not going to talk to you about that person at all. No matter how much I don't ? with them at all. Even if they speaking on me I ain't got nothing to tell a bunch of strangers about them.

That ? just wrong to me. Cam & Jim wrong for doing this ? to each other.
  • Malcolm Chance
    Malcolm Chance Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I'd like to see him spend an hour and a half talking about his relationship with Jay Z and how they fell out.

Cam pretty much broke it down on IG....

he told Jay..."look I got songs wit Bleek,Beans pretty much everybody except you" & Jay looked at him arrogantly & nodded his head.

also Cam bringing Kay Slay to bassline studios didn't help things either..
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They didn't make eye contact for the whole video. nh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u cant snake the snake.... JIm was being a passive aggressive bith. Ima sneak and do my own label behind Cams back.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he told Jay..."look I got songs wit Bleek,Beans pretty much everybody except you" & Jay looked at him arrogantly & nodded his head.

Jay wasnt gonna do no song with him cuz he hate competition from guys on his level rapwise. He only did Welcome to New York once Cam had Dipset hot. If Cam come in doing songs with ur artist why not do a song with him an not act like u above him?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Jay wasnt gonna do no song with him cuz he hate competition from guys on his level rapwise. He only did Welcome to New York once Cam had Dipset hot. If Cam come in doing songs with ur artist why not do a song with him an not act like u above him?

Nosign

Dipset wasn't hot yet. Welcome To New York City was on Cam's first album with Rocafella. Diplomatic Immunity came later. The average rap fan didn't know about Juelz and Jim until after Come Home With Me came out and eventually went platinum.

Also, as far as Cam copyrighting Byrdgang, it just goes to show that Jim wasn't on top of his game. If he was making Byrdgang T-Shirts he should have copyrighted the name as soon as he started making those shirts. However, Cam could have said, "well if you're using the Byrdgang name you should copyright it".

Lastly, Cam was dead wrong for making those Tricky Ricky shirts.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I honestly think that Mendeecees ? was not the whole truth. Mendeecees told that story from a point of view like he by himself had Jim shook, crying and hiding under cars. Now what I can believe is that Jim got loud with Mendeecees around his way. Mendeecees folks seen what was going on and probably jumped or tried to jump Jim.

Wild ? to me is how folks put out these stories about people they say they at one point would've given their life for.

I've fallen out with a few people in my life but if I ? with them like that unless you was around us at our best. I'm not going to talk to you about that person at all. No matter how much I don't ? with them at all. Even if they speaking on me I ain't got nothing to tell a bunch of strangers about them.

You can't possibly put yourself in these ppl shoes because you have no money

I forgot you actually know me! Damn
    tumblr_m1k9sfOkQz1qegfz2o1_500.gif

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam spent an hour and a half talking about his relationship with Jim and how they fell out.

https://youtu.be/AU_WOCmHyxY
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Cam was never best friends with Jim

IJS

Did Jim ? up? Yep

Did cam ? up? Yep

I mean ? be cocky and egotistical especially from the city. Mistakes were bound to happen but from the stories, cam didn't say one snake thing on the business tip
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can't possibly put yourself in these ppl shoes because you have no money

I forgot you actually know me! Damn
    tumblr_m1k9sfOkQz1qegfz2o1_500.gif

What happened to this Snake ?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get shot everyday
    B, he be aight
    He tough, right
    Cam'ron Voice
    ? get shot everyday
    B, he be aight
    He tough, right
    Cam'ron Voice
    ? get shot everyday
    B, he be aight
    He tough, right
    Cam'ron Voice
    ? get shot everyday
    B, he be aight
    He tough, right
    Cam'ron Voice
    ? get shot everyday
    B, he be aight
    He tough, right
    Cam'ron Voice
    ? get shot everyday
    B, you be aight
    He tough, right
    Cam'ron Voice
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Whatever the case may be, Welcome To New York City was a magical moment.

Welcome to New York City >>> Brooklyn's Finest
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is tata still president or vp over at rn…
    Member hearin bout him an his bf neyo getin pressure in tha mall by Jim an em
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Woah dere
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Woah dere

He's right wats so great about Brooklyn finest.… big verse was so so… I mean tha most quotes line is
    If she had twins she'll have 2packs get 2pac?… tf is that he jus confirmed hit em up
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn Cam....the ? was funny but for a 40 year old claiming to be havin fun...this ? looked corny and Cam could've just wrapped this into a 20 min story or just left it alone altogether

• Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is tata still president or vp over at rn…
    Member hearin bout him an his bf neyo getin pressure in tha mall by Jim an em

Not him, it was his younger bro and Neyo
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Brooklyn's Finest is overrated.

I mean its a cool song but as far as two heavyweights getting together, Welcome To New York City is better.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to go back & listen to it. I remember listening to that song, when that album came out. Them ? was wrecking New York City especially Jay
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

How? If Byrd Gang is just a "nickname" for Dipset then what's the issue if the founder of Dipset copyrights the name? It'll be a snake move if Jimmy specifically told Cam that Byrd Gang was his crew and Cam then went behind his back and copyrighted the name. But based on the story that wasn't the case.

I'm not saying that Cam wasn't thinking ahead to protect his interests. That was smart on his part, however this is supposed to be your boy. He didn't tell him right there to go ahead and form another branch of Dipset. It all could have been avoided.