Homeland Season 5 Official Trailer

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I'd rather see Kerry out getting terrorists killed and Peter Quinn being the worlds softest Black Ops Assassin than Kerry trying to get little ? rat terrorist sympathizers out of lock up.

Ah+-+Nevermind.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma ? with it.
    marc123 wrote: »
    Homeland Season 6 (2017) | Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EBmdbsWTNE

Damn. They gonna be coming for the ic after this season. Lol.

Not gonna be the same without killa quinn tho.

Wouldn't be surprised.

This is the same ? @Black_Samson was talking about a few days ago.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Just saw the premiere.

Looks promising.

The chick who played Fiona's boss from Shameless is playing the President.

Would be a lot more entertaining if she brought that character's personality to this new role.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have just let Quinn die instead of being this seasons Carrie when she's off her meds.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As Richard Pryor says that ? is crazy
  • mc317
    Options
    Quin smoking ? ? $2 ? whorez
  • deadeye
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This might actually turn out to be one of Homeland's best seasons.

Particularly because the situation with the Muslim kid is exactly how some of these Intelligence agencies are "fighting terrorism."

By setting up harmless people to make it seem like they're bigger threats than they really are.

Just like in that Newburgh Sting documentary that HBO ran a year or so ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3WeAPUHVtc

The lawyer that works with Carrie was trying to get dude to take a 7 year plea deal even though he knew the case was built on an FBI handler pressuring his confidential informant to lie.

Sad thing is, given his situation, it's the best deal for him because he'd get close to 15 years if he goes to trial.

Rigged game.

Almost seems like a storyline that would've been on The Wire.

The CI was right though when he told Carrie and dude's sister that the kid would've been ok if he hadn't kept running off at the mouth.

Basically, the government's sending a message that........if you're gonna portray yourself as some kind of revolutionary and/or radical islamist, then you're going to get treated like one.

Just like Levy told Orlando on The Wire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKpwgemTtM
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yah I'm starting to feel bad for the terrorist sympathizer... slightly. He's still a ? ? .

I love how how he's all about saying that death to America ? but then falls back in this AMERICAN 1st amendment right lolololol.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did season 6 start yet? You ? confusing the ? out of me talking about old ? . And @deadeye talking like he halfway through the new ? . Man's talking about quinn... that ? dead b.

? is going on???
  • deadeye
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Did season 6 start yet? You ? confusing the ? out of me talking about old ? . And @deadeye talking like he halfway through the new ? . Man's talking about quinn... that ? dead b.

? is going on???

@KingFreeman

You haven't missed much.......the 2nd episode of the season just aired yesterday.

Spoilered the rest just in case you wanna find out for yourself.

Nah, Quinn's actually alive..........just ? up.

He's on all kinds of medications and has seizures if he doesn't take them.

Was staying at a VA facility, but........when they were about to put him on lockdown..........Carrie took him home with her and has him staying in her basement.

Carrie's actually running the country because she's secretly advising the new President.

Old school Saul accused her of doing it after he saw some similarities between the new President and Carrie's opinions on the war, but she denied it.

I actually thought she was telling the truth until they showed her actually meeting with her.

Carrie actually looked out for Saul when she told the new President that she could trust him, and next week Saul's heading to Iran on the President's behalf.

Show's definitely moving fast.

Seems like it's 4 or 5 episodes deep already.

• Will Munny
    Options
    Quinn survived, barely. It hurts to see him the husk of his former self. It truly does. Its in a dark place right now.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Aii. Good looking. About to watch this ? right now.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Damn that was delicious seeing Quinn get his retribution. Yeah he only punked out a small time drug dealer but it's all about little victories in life.
  • deadeye
    edited February 2017
    Options
    lol

Saul just can't seem to catch a win.

Glad to see Quinn gradually getting back to his old self again.

He's definitely on to something because he tracked that dude who lives across the street to the same delivery company that Hakim worked for.

Didn't think he'd get killed off the show.

Would've liked to see them stretch his storyline out a little more.

Well, actually, it will be..........but he won't be a living part of it.

Looks like it's gonna be portrayed as a terrorist act, but he actually might've been set up by dude who thought he was snitching.

Either that or the FBI is somehow behind the hit.

Dude just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

He just had to go back online and start running his mouth like everything was all good.

I mean, if it wasn't for Carrie dude would've been facing a 15-20 year bid.

Hard to really feel sorry for him.
  • Will Munny
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You think the long ? of the law wasn't gonna just lay on its back like broad and take the ass ? Carrie tried to lay on it to without repercussions? but the false flag attack was extreme. I think this will be the end of Dar Adal cause you know he was involved.

And it's funny how Quinn, a highly trained black ops assassin, is stalking people and Carrie is just like "not this ? again Quinn" like it's not even a big deal.

Actually, the explosion was David Estes doing, he really not dead. Don't ? with old school pimpin.

@mc317 What do you make of this season? Are you thinking maybe Dana Brody is somewhere farting in her hand and smelling it?
  • mc317
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @will munny. Dar adal told that ? she didnt listen, ? always gotta post on the internet welp look what u got now ? drop it like its hot, quinn and his dead left arm tried to tell that ? but the photos he got of the vans,sink washing ? will show to ? president and will be traced to dar adal he will join mike flynn in food stamp line. Brody is a dead muthafucka whenever him and estes shoot dice estes houses.to thank quinn for photos carrie will build quinn new arm on cia 3d printer
  • Will Munny
    Options
    You gonna throw rocks at, Peter Quinn throws back bullets.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Oh and I didn't want to see Peter Quinn die, but I kinda wanted to see him see him do some ? like the movie The Professional. There was some strong Leon vibes.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Damn. Just when you think this show falling off they come with the ? .
  • Will Munny
    edited February 2017
    Options

lol u think it was good or bad? I think this season has been OK so far but now Quinn is gonna be in lock up. I was hoping he was gonna have some sort of return to form. In a way he did by punking out that jack booted thug, and shooting the rock thrower.
  • mc317
    Options
    Quin will get out after carrie shows president or fbi dude video evidence
    All will trace back to dar adall-dude across street, president being shipped to undisclosed location, tape sent to carrie
    Pretty good comeback episode
  • mc317
    Options
    Throwing press ? down the stairs lmfao, action ?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

lol u think it was good or bad? I think this season has been OK so far but now Quinn is gonna be in lock up. I was hoping he was gonna have some sort of return to form. In a way he did by punking out that jack booted thug, and shooting the rock thrower.

? was lukewarm now starting to turn up. Way you guys were talking I was watching the whole episode thinking I had to watch fam die twice. Lowkey quinn did return to form tho. Clapped that white boy in his rock throwing arm without aiming the ? . Dude had a whole swat team shook. And he still managed to make the info drop. Carrie will go get him when it's time.

• KingFreeman
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Throwing press ? down the stairs lmfao, action ?

Lol. It was so many stairs tho. Even quinn paused for a second like he forgot. Had that chick looking like Bart Simpson out there

stairs.gif
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just cant see dar being responsible...waaay too obvious for one...
    Im thinking the Iranians are setting this whole ? up...getting dar out of there and putting saul in will help them out alot...