When was the last time you cried?

Options
2»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    when my cousin had her baby 2 weeks ago. lately tho i've started crying when i watch emotional ? on tv, never used to be like that. now, soon as i see a baby or some old people on tv, i'm a blubbering mess
    the ? ...
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    When my Lil cousin was killed back in 2008

? had it coming

You still post like that after all these years
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when my cousin had her baby 2 weeks ago. lately tho i've started crying when i watch emotional ? on tv, never used to be like that. now, soon as i see a baby or some old people on tv, i'm a blubbering mess

Have you seen the Zelda trailer @Kai
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cried this morning when i couldnt find my keys and was late to work. They were under my pillow for some reason.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    the ? ...

old people are adorable lol. i saw this thing about an old man eating dinner alone and i was bawling
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This here.

I refuse to even watch certain movies around other human beings cause I know it's about to be a watershow.

And my daughter ALWAYS knows the moment to look over and say, "Mommy, are you crying?" smh..such a hater.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

This here.

I refuse to even watch certain movies around other human beings cause I know it's about to be a watershow.

And my daughter ALWAYS knows the moment to look over and say, "Mommy, are you crying?" smh..such a hater.

? ass ?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Tuesday night after watching This is Us

Love that show ❤
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Tuesday night after watching This is Us

Love that show ❤

Me too!!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cried just a little when he played piano in the dark.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cried yesterday cuz it was cold
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm crying right now ? life is hard at work nobody care about me the kids say im stupid and cant do anything .. The teachers talk behind my back and nobody is goin right.. They always look at u they dont talk tou .. They loook and look away.. Like i dont see. Its so many ppl that hate i dont get it

wow. I'm gonna take you seriously and just say I read what you had to say. In answering your post, I've felt like crying but actually crying I can't even remember. I get more emotional over seeing my mother in the hospital than from things not going right in my day to day life.