Scarred wife confronts husband in court after he murdered their four children

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
nvr8qe2kg6oa.png

https://youtu.be/_ypwtVI0yHE

An ex-convict who asphyxiated his two children with carbon monoxide and fatally shot his two stepchildren in their Michigan home was sentenced to at least 47 years in prison on Wednesday for an attack that also nearly killed his wife.
'You are a con artist, you are a monster,' Faith Green said to her husband Gregory Green in court, with a scar visible from her ear to chin.
'Your justice will come when you burn in hell for eternity,' she added.

3DD900E900000578-4272444-Faith_Green_pictured_at_Wayne_County_Circuit_Court_in_Detroit_on-m-2_1488408250548.jpg
Faith Green, pictured at Wayne County Circuit Court in Detroit on Wednesday, has a scar in her face from when her husband slashed her at the time of killings. The mother of the four children said she now suffers from PTSD

3DD8D98200000578-4272444-image-a-20_1488396958679.jpg
Gregory Green, 50, is facing 47 years in prison after killing his children and step children and torturing his wife last September

38A6DA5100000578-3799884-image-m-20_1474470651111.jpg
Green has been convicted after killing his two young girls, two of his stepchildren, and critically injuring his wife (all five victims pictured) at their home in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

Wayne County Judge Dana Hathaway said she would reluctantly accept a plea deal negotiated by prosecutors and Gregory Green's lawyer.
Faith Green wanted a no-parole sentence, but the judge noted that her husband would have to live to age 97 before he gets his first opportunity at release for second-degree murder.
'I'm convinced you'll be incarcerated for the remainder of your life,' Hathaway told fifty-year-old Green.

Police said the father called 911 last September to report the deaths of his children, Kaleigh Green, four, Koi Green, five, and stepchildren, Kara Allen, 17, and Chadney J Allen, 19, at his Dearborn Heights home.
His two step-children were found dead and bound in the basement after being shot execution style, and his daughters were found dead in their beds after they were asphyxiated by carbon monoxide fumes in a car.
Green had a hose hooked to the exhaust that was routed into the vehicle to ? his two girls.

3DD8D6C400000578-4272444-image-a-19_1488396909385.jpg
Faith Green, pictured at Wayne County Circuit Court in Detroit on Wednesday, addressed the jury with a scar visible from her ear to her chin

3DD908F600000578-4272444-image-a-35_1488398032942.jpg

Green's 17-year-old stepdaughter Kara Allen (left) and 19-year-old stepson Chadney J Allen (right) were found dead and bound in the basement after being shot execution style

3DD92A8D00000578-4272444-image-a-20_1488402328451.jpg
Faith said the ordeal has affected her parents' health (pictured) and said her father has suffered a stroke and her mother has trouble getting out of bed since the incident

He also tortured his wife by binding her, slashing her face with a box cutter and shooting her in the foot before fatally shooting her teenage children in front of her, police said. The man had been waiting on the front porch when police arrived.
The mother of the four children said she now suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and pain in her foot where she was shot, ClickonDetroit reported.

The woman also said she suffers from short-term memory loss, a condition that doctors believe is trying to protect her from the memory of watching her children being shot to death.
Faith Green said the ordeal is affecting her parents' health, saying her father suffered a stroke two weeks ago, and her mother has trouble getting out of bed, the news site reported.

3DD9091300000578-4272444-image-a-37_1488399826769.jpg
More than 1,000 people filled a Detroit church in September to say goodbye to the four children

3DD9091A00000578-4272444-image-a-21_1488403425158.jpg
The mother of four pictured with her children and her father

3DD9193200000578-4272444-The_mother_of_the_children_spoke_in_front_of_her_husband_who_did-m-1_1488408230336.jpg
The mother of the children spoke in front of her husband, who did not turn around, and wanted a no-parole sentence, but a judge made note that Green will be 97 by the end of his sentence

Green showed no emotion on Wednesday and told the court that only ? can judge him.
'I have to be humble, very humble, because ? knows a heart and he knows how regretful and sorry I am, and even now, after all this, he still has a plan,' he told the court.

'And I'm not giving up on that plan because ? is ? and there's not one day that goes by that I don't think of my girls, not one day.

'Often picture them playing and talking to the heavenly father. I pray that ? be with them. I feel bad for how this has deeply impacted everyone and may ? help them, help me, and help us all. That's all I have to say.'
But at the same time, he offered an excuse, saying all he wanted was a '? -fearing helpmate' who would support him.
The judge told Green that the case was 'by far the worst' the courtroom had ever seen.

Faith Green had filed for divorce one month before the killings. The Greens married in 2010, two years after Gregory Green left prison on his fifth request for parole after serving 15 years.

He had pleaded no contest to killing his first wife, who was pregnant, in 1991.
Records show after he stabbed his former wife, Green also called the police and waited for them to arrive.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4272444/Burn-hell-says-wife-Detroit-area-husband-killed-4.html#ixzz4a9ua2zJl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Red Flag.......

"He had pleaded no contest to killing his first wife, who was pregnant, in 1991.
    Records show after he stabbed his former wife, Green also called the police and waited for them to arrive."

He should fry. I feel bad for the kids. However she put her and her kids heads in the lions mouth here (unless he had a whole false identity and she really didn't know).

Them Lightskinned ? Crazy lol
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn man. I will never understand how people press on after a life event like that.

I couldnt do it.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skin.

Him.

Alive.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should be beaten to death in prison and this massacre lies entirely at his feet. But some of these single moms gotta make better partner decisions.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both seem to be devoid of emotion.

Another ? single mom
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How the ? you ? with somebody that murdered his pregnant girlfriend??

From what I remember about reading about this case, it was reported that she didn't know about his previous murder conviction. I don't know how true that is but that's what they said.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    I remember this case. Somebody posted the funeral on facebook. I will never forget that lady's screams. What a sicko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T568v-0KRXA
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Red Flag.......

"He had pleaded no contest to killing his first wife, who was pregnant, in 1991.
    Records show after he stabbed his former wife, Green also called the police and waited for them to arrive."

He should fry. I feel bad for the kids. However she put her and her kids heads in the lions mouth here (unless he had a whole false identity and she really didn't know).

This story is a cautionary tale of being too forgiving. I swear sometimes Christians are so "saved" that they're stupid. According to the pastor, stabbing your 6 months pregnant wife to death qualifies as a mishap. This dude is a sociopath.

"Fred Harris, a pastor and civil rights activist , had pressed for the release of Gregory Green, who was imprisoned for killing his then-wife and unborn child in 1991, according to documents obtained by The Detroit News from the Michigan Department of Corrections.

Green is now accused of shooting his current wife — Harris’ daughter, Faith Harris-Green — and killing her four children.

The 78-year-old Harris, a popular pastor with the Church of the Risen Christ Ministries International in Detroit, wrote at least two letters supporting Gregory Green, a former congregant and future son-in-law.

“Gregory and I were friends before his mishap and he was incarcerated,” Harris wrote on Aug. 17, 2005. “I feel he has paid for his unfortunate lack of self control and the damage he has caused as much as possible and is sorry. This will not restore the lives that were taken; he will carry that with him for the rest of his life.”

The next year, Harris wrote again in support of Green’s release.

“I’ve noticed a great deal of growth and his understanding has matured quite a bit as well as his processing skills,” Harris wrote. “If he was to be released, he would be welcomed as a part of our church community, and whatever we could do to help him adjust, we would.”

Harris declined comment Tuesday evening when contacted at his home by a Detroit News reporter.

Gregory Green, now 49, was incarcerated for 16 years over the July 14, 1991, attack on former wife, Tonya Green, who was six months pregnant.

The woman was stabbed “several times to the face and chest area” and pronounced dead at Grace Hospital, according to corrections records. Gregory Green called police to the scene and showed detectives where to find the murder weapon, stashed in a refrigerator.

Green pleaded guilty in 1992 to second-degree murder and was sentenced to 15-25 years in prison.

Green was then denied parole four times — twice in 2004 and twice in 2006 — before being granted release in 2008, corrections officials said. At least five different parole board members signed off on his rejected attempts; members Enid Livingston and Barbara Sampson are listed on his successful 2008 bid after each played a role in denying Green’s previous requests for parole. Attempts to reach both Sampson and Livingston were unsuccessful on Tuesday.

Parole decisions are handled by three-member panels of the corrections department’s parole board, according to its policy and website. Just two are listed on Green's files because they cast the same vote, according to officials.

"Decisions can be made by the first two members of a three-member panel, if their votes agree," Corrections spokeswoman Holly Kramer said. "If their votes are different, then the third panel member casts a vote."

But even if the Parole Board had continued denying Green's release, he would have "maxed out" his sentence by 2012 because he was earning prison time-reducing disciplinary credits, Kramer said.

Two years after Green was released from prison, he married Harris-Green, on Dec. 18, 2010. Harris’ letters do not reveal whether Green knew his daughter before the man’s lengthy imprisonment.

But their relationship was a rocky one, with Harris-Green, 39, seeking divorce in October 2013 and again in August 2016.

A month later, authorities say Green called 911 at 1:15 a.m. Sept. 21 and waited for police in the driveway of his home on the 4400 block of Hipp in Dearborn Heights. Inside the home, investigators discovered Harris-Green in the basement, bound with tape and zip ties.

Prosecutors alleged Green tied up and assaulted his wife before making her watch him fatally shoot her two older children. Green also is suspected of killing their two young daughters with carbon-monoxide poisoning, officials said.

Green has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder and one count each of assault with intent to do great ? harm, torture, unlawful imprisonment, felonious assault as a felon in possession and felony firearm.Green is due in 20th District Court in Dearborn Heights on Wednesday for a probable cause conference.

His court-appointed attorney has said he planned to file a motion for an insanity defense, mirroring a tactic attempted after Tonya Green’s death.

Green also planned to use the insanity defense to explain why he stabbed his then-wife in 1991, according to documents in his court file. There was no information indicating the results of a mental competency examination ordered by a Wayne County judge.

Green was repeatedly denied parole over the 1991 murder because he showed little remorse and blamed his victim for his actions, his prison records show.

“(He) still can’t explain his murderous rage. Oddly, he did not utter a word of empathy or remorse,” officials wrote in a report dated Dec. 8, 2006. “Considering the brutality of the fatal crime, (Green) needs to enhance insight, empathy and remorse.”

The parole board made an about-face two years later and released Green."

Read more: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2016/10/04/suspect-remorse/91559680/
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    That cop look like he wanna punch the ? out of that ? .
    o6jbnd59ef5j.png
    They look like that a lot with the creeps, pervs, and generally ain't ? people that come through there. I wouldn't have been mad if he had dropped him right there, dude ain't ? . But he'll definitely get his in the pen.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he never did time for the 1st murder ?

Some psychotic ? . Dude gotta be a serial killer or some ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Only 47 years for killing 4 ppl?

He'll probably be eligible for parole after serving like 80 percent of that time.

This clearly should have been a death penalty case or life without the possibility of parole.

He'll be elderly like well into his 80s if he lives that long but he'll still have the chance to walk free again and that's a pathetic miscarriage of justice to be quite honest especially when you got Pookie and Ray Ray getting 20 years behind weed charges.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    So he never did time for the 1st murder ?

Some psychotic ? . Dude gotta be a serial killer or some ? .

He did 16 years for the first murder. The wife's father is a pastor who was friends with him and repeatedly petitioned for for his release after the first murder. When he got out the pastor introduced him to his daughter. Dude ends up killing all four of the pastor's grandkids.

Damn where the biological father of the step-kids at? Just wondering how he dealing if he was in the kids life.

The grandfather got to feel like an ? . I wonder if that is going to shake his faith or is he just going to blame it on the devil.

The wife just ? up all around the board. All her kids were killed. Your father advice wasn't worth ? and now she all alone.

Hope she getting the help she needs since she already admits to having ptsd.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

He'll probably be eligible for parole after serving like 80 percent of that time.

This clearly should have been a death penalty case or life without the possibility of parole.

He'll be elderly like well into his 80s if he lives that long but he'll still have the chance to walk free again and that's a pathetic miscarriage of justice to be quite honest especially when you got Pookie and Ray Ray getting 20 years behind weed charges.

He didn't receive 47 years. He received a 47 year minimum and an actual sentence of anywhere from 47-102 years. He won't be eligible for parole until age 97.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    That cop look like he wanna punch the ? out of that ? .
    o6jbnd59ef5j.png

LIGHT SKIN ? ARE ? CRAZY, MY BROWN/LIGHT,DARK SKIN SISTAS BEWARE!!!!!!!!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

He didn't receive 47 years. He received a 47 year minimum and an actual sentence of anywhere from 47-102 years. He won't be eligible for parole until age 97.

He'll get out, he is a vampire.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how'd he get out after the first murder!!?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how'd he get out after the first murder!!?

Apparently the second wife's father vouched for him. Oops.