The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As good as the rockets are, RUN AND GUN BASKETBALL WONT GET YOU A TITLE.
    ONE MAN wont get past the Spurs.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    This ? disgruntled because the Bulls dont have a future and they front office is trash lololololol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Bu but but we beat the warriors!!" - rockets fans

SO WHAT

Bulls 3-0 vs the cavs this season 5-1 vs lebron the last 2 seasons and I guarantee you the bulls won't win a playoff series.

These ? wanna poke the bear then cry FOH 'bu but but you didn't say nothin about the bulls or the clippers losing' is the goal to beat the clippers or win the west? Cryin obligatory cosignin ass ?

You wanna switch narratives when you were the one biggin em up before the season started. Now they flopping you run to the next team. Like I said you only poke ya head out when the rockets lose. Its the only chance you get to say something cause you been wrong all season.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

SO WHAT

Bulls 3-0 vs the cavs this season 5-1 vs lebron the last 2 seasons and I guarantee you the bulls won't win a playoff series.

These ? wanna poke the bear then cry FOH 'bu but but you didn't say nothin about the bulls or the clippers losing' is the goal to beat the clippers or win the west? Cryin obligatory cosignin ass ?

You wanna switch narratives when you were the one biggin em up before the season started. Now they flopping you run to the next team. Like I said you only poke ya head out when the rockets lose. Its the only chance you get to say something cause you been wrong all season.

Chris Paul and Blake got injured and paul got injured twice.I said IF the clippers stayed healthy, the injuries derailed their season and seeding (still think if the spurs get the 1 seed the clippers have a shot vs them if they beat the jazz)they didn't and because of the clippers injuries your pretender team is the 3 seed and they'll get exposed.I bet I won't be wrong about that
  • HustleThaDon

SO WHAT

Chris Paul and Blake got injured and paul got injured twice.I said IF the clippers stayed healthy, the injuries derailed their season and seeding (still think if the spurs get the 1 seed the clippers have a shot vs them if they beat the jazz)they didn't and because of the clippers injuries your pretender team is the 3 seed and they'll get exposed.I bet I won't be wrong about that

Rockets had Beverley and Capela out for extended time and still maintained top 3 in the west. You keep making excuses for those lame ass ? . They'll get exposed too then youll be back to moving goalposts.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to attack the basket more this half
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

SO WHAT

Rockets had Beverley and Capela out for extended time and still maintained top 3 in the west. You keep making excuses for those lame ass ? . They'll get exposed too then youll be back to moving goalposts.

How the ? do your compared Beverley/capela to cp3 and Blake smfh
  • HustleThaDon

SO WHAT

When did I say that? They arent as good as those 2 but theyre just as vital to the rockets success.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited March 2017

SO WHAT

When did I say that? They arent as good as those 2 but theyre just as vital to the rockets success.

You keep saying the samething but go on to say your not, IDC how vital they maybe losing them ain't no where near losing a hof PG and a top 5 pf

Capela and Beverley ain't even in the top 30 at their position you comparing them to two top 10 players you buggin
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I'm late but the way I see it 80% of the Thunder s roster could not be in the league next season and no one would notice....Stress brook got a real D League squad ....for them to be in playoff contention in the west....he deserves MVP thus far
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Nets upset the Griz

nv5f91.jpg

Tough season lol
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Only on the cheapseats can you talk crazy and then when someone responds they're sensitive or catching feelings lol

You still hasn't figured out we just bring up the Clippers just to mock your allegiance to that wack ass team....how can I get mad over a team/player that has never got out the second round? But you seriously stay jocking the Rockets

I commend you though for your loyalty to Cliff and for going down with a sinking ship
  • HustleThaDon
    edited March 2017

SO WHAT

You keep saying the samething but go on to say your not, IDC how vital they maybe losing them ain't no where near losing a hof PG and a top 5 pf

Capela and Beverley ain't even in the top 30 at their position you comparing them to two top 10 players you buggin

Blake and paul werent even out at the same time. When one is out the other one supposed to pick up the slack right? Excuses excuses

But im done. We'll revisit this in april/may
  • BlackAX410
    Bench playing terrible us missing layups and Crawford hitting 30 foot 3 pointers ain't ideal
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Harden as the MVP unless the Spurs get the #1 seed or Houston completely falls apart and doesn't finish in the top 3.

All those idiots who said Kawhi was a system player though is a ? idiot and he has been sonning other small forwards these last few weeks.

I still think we aren't going too far in the playoffs because we rely too much on Kawhi to make plays on defense and offense.

Bruh you need to stop taking this chy approach when it comes to SAS lol.

With all the respect to Harden and Westbrook, Kawhi is better.

He has improved his offense. He has taken where Duncan left off. AND HE IS STILL A TOP CLASS DEFENDER!!!.

The only thing that the two aformentioned players have more than him, is MEDIATIC EXPOSURES and TALKS. These media are forcefeeding us a Westbrook vs Harden for MVP.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cousins trying to do too much cost the Pelicans big time at the end of this game versus the Jazz.

The Jazz have a good mix of youth and vets but they seem to be still missing something that will put them over the top. Maybe another consistent scorer besides Heyward? George Hill is thriving, Rodney Hood started off well and Burks is good at getting his own shot but they aren't gonna cut it I feel.

i think they just gotta stay healthy for once, seems like every time they get there, someone else goes down the next week lol. also think my boy hayward just has to fully emerge as a go to guy in the clutch
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I'm late but the way I see it 80% of the Thunder s roster could not be in the league next season and no one would notice....Stress brook got a real D League squad ....for them to be in playoff contention in the west....he deserves MVP thus far

Name those players

Taj Gibson
    Steven Adams
    Enes Kanter
    Victor Oladipo
    Doug McDermott
    Jerami Grant
    Sabonis(the rookie was a steal before the season for OKC according to all)
    Roberson was good enough to start on a WCF finals team and for KD to have should have come back

That's close to 70% of the active roster right there

Where you going find 80 ? Find a comparable case for Russ getting MVP.

Charles went on a rant about how Russ doing too much the other night and all them dudes could keep talking about is the numbers

The game about putting up cute numbers or winning

Y'all hate AI but love Russ
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also kawhi is definitely exceeding the "hes really good but what would he do with out the system" ? from a couple seasons ago. i wasnt sure he could at this level, im still leaning towards harden as mvp tho
  • BlackAX410
    Gotta get IT back in and hope we got another run in us bench outside of smart pulled a disappearing act
  • Ghostdenithegawd

Your greatly exaggerating how bad the rest of OKC is outside of westbrook