Fair or Foul?: Meek Mill Tells Homeless Man "I'll Give You $20 If You Do Pushups"

1235»

Comments

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is like a Seinfeld episode.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think thats a good idea. It always be people askin for money for free. Like uh Im mindin my own business maybe going to work or something you want me to give you money? Can get quite annoying. Its well in your right to tell someone who unsolicited asks you for money to do pushups for it. Money aint free. Do something, get some exercise.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Foul, Meek is doing it out of disrespect SMMFH

Some people make less than $20 an hour at their jobs, dude made $20 for 10 seconds worth of work..

But cause it's Meek,
    every thing he does gets criticized..

Really? So you're that morally corrupt, that this is the false equivalence you come up with? Demeaning someone down on their luck by further humiliating them and exposing it for the entire world to see? What did Meek get out of that?

Would you, or any one of you ethically ignorant posters that cosign this ? , be up for doing this to someone you meet in real life in the same manner?

If the answer is yes, then you're a ? ? same as Meek. If the answer is no, then why the hell are you defending this ? ? To be different?

Some of you ? need to do a better job of vetting who and what you defend.

You weirdos out here with the psuedo intellectual fake outrage over a ? making a ? work for money..

I give homeless people money IN REAL LIFE,
    I don't make them do tricks or jump through hoops to get it,
    but I'm not mad at a ? for making a grown man earn his money..

Ain't no ? a weirdo because he has morals and conducts himself like some sort of human being. ? is wrong witchu? And you don't even know what "pseudo intellectual" means, witcha ? . If you did, then you wouldn't have described my post as such.

Making someone work for money is not what Meek did. He tried to embarrass someone because he's an insecure ? . Clearly you know something is wrong with that, because you, yourself, wouldn't do it.

There's a time to go against the grain, and there's a time where you should go with the flow of the people. And bully for you, for giving to the homeless. You are a humanitarian.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Some people make less than $20 an hour at their jobs, dude made $20 for 10 seconds worth of work..

But cause it's Meek,

Really? So you're that morally corrupt, that this is the false equivalence you come up with? Demeaning someone down on their luck by further humiliating them and exposing it for the entire world to see? What did Meek get out of that?

Would you, or any one of you ethically ignorant posters that cosign this ? , be up for doing this to someone you meet in real life in the same manner?

If the answer is yes, then you're a ? ? same as Meek. If the answer is no, then why the hell are you defending this ? ? To be different?

You weirdos out here with the psuedo intellectual fake outrage over a ? making a ? work for money..

Ain't no ? a weirdo because he has morals and conducts himself like some sort of human being. ? is wrong witchu? And you don't even know what "pseudo intellectual" means, witcha ? . If you did, then you wouldn't have described my post as such.

Making someone work for money is not what Meek did. He tried to embarrass someone because he's an insecure ? . Clearly you know something is wrong with that, because you, yourself, wouldn't do it.

There's a time to go against the grain, and there's a time where you should go with the flow of the people. And bully for you, for giving to the homeless. You are a humanitarian.

So you're seriously in your feelings,
    about a ? you don't know,
    making another ? you don't know,
    do pushups for cash ??

Out of all the foul/ill ? that goes on in this world,
    this is what you decide to get your panties in a bunch and be outraged about ??

What's really going on ??
    Maybe you have some personal issues
    that you and the homeless dude share in common..

Why does Meek making dude do pushups for cash,
    seem to hurt you so deep inside ??
  • Like Water

But cause it's Meek,

do pushups for cash ??

vTcZ1Ol.gif

Yo, check this out, my ? . I'm not one of these goofy lil posters on here. It has nothing to do with being outraged. I just find it incredulous that you corny ? can't see the flaws in your idiocy and overall corniness.

Aytime someone comes with a point that they've articulated clearly, you "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" ? claim feelings. Nah. You just know that's the only thing you can fall back on because, logically and ethically speaking, I've already won this debate.

The only thing that me and that homeless person have in common is that we're both human, and until proven otherwise, should be treated as such.

That should be enough.
  • illedout

But cause it's Meek,

do pushups for cash ??

vTcZ1Ol.gif

Yo, check this out, my ? . I'm not one of these goofy lil posters on here. It has nothing to do with being outraged. I just find it incredulous that you corny ? can't see the flaws in your idiocy and overall corniness.

Aytime someone comes with a point that they've articulated clearly, you "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" ? claim feelings. Nah. You just know that's the only thing you can fall back on because, logically and ethically speaking, I've already won this debate.

The only thing that me and that homeless person have in common is that we're both human, and until proven otherwise, should be treated as such.

That should be enough.

Now you talking bout winning a debate,
    I didn't know we were debating..

We differ in opinions that's all,
    nothing more nothing less..

Maybe you didn't articulate your point as clear as you thought you did,
    all I see is posts filled with emotional rants,
    about a ? having to do pushups to earn $20..
  • Like Water

But cause it's Meek,

do pushups for cash ??

vTcZ1Ol.gif

That should be enough.

You're trying to defend someone and something that SHOULD be indefensible. To anyone with any sense of right and wrong, Meek and his actions are exactly just that -- indefensible.

And once again with the "emotional" play, huh? That's the well you're going to keep going back to? Aiight, bruh. Have at it.

Keep suckin Meek's ? like the bottom ? you are and I'll go back to being a ? whose moral compass isn't broken.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't have record it
  • illedout

But cause it's Meek,

do pushups for cash ??

vTcZ1Ol.gif

That should be enough.

You're trying to defend someone and something that SHOULD be indefensible. To anyone with any sense of right and wrong, Meek and his actions are exactly just that -- indefensible.

And once again with the "emotional" play, huh? That's the well you're going to keep going back to? Aiight, bruh. Have at it.

Keep suckin Meek's ? like the bottom ? you are and I'll go back to being a ? whose moral compass isn't broken.

You claim you not being emotional,
    but then you say ? ? like the bolded..

This goes back to my post that read..

"You weirdos out here with the psuedo intellectual,
    fake outrage over a ? making a ? work for money.."

You got it fam,
    I gave this silly ? way too much time and attention..
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

But cause it's Meek,

do pushups for cash ??

vTcZ1Ol.gif

That should be enough.

You got it fam,

Man I dont get it. You go to someone and ask them for their money, you better be prepared to work for it. You threw getting embarrassed as a problem out the window when you asked somebody for something. Your in no position to do anything but say "no I wont do that" for the money. If you agree, then do it and thats it. Its the same thing everybody does when they go to their job. Thats how it works. Not even insensitive but I just had a young looking seemingly able bodied dude ask me for money at the store just now. Thats why people get to grinding, washing cars, cutting grass, doing pushups etc.to earn money.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh no! A dude with cancer did pushups! :o

And Parkinsons. Dude could've Harlem Shaked right onto a nearby rock and broke his neck

Smh meek

rh95sths2uv9.jpg
    You a damn fool man lmao
  • illedout

But cause it's Meek,

do pushups for cash ??

vTcZ1Ol.gif

That should be enough.

You got it fam,

Man I dont get it. You go to someone and ask them for their money, you better be prepared to work for it. You threw getting embarrassed as a problem out the window when you asked somebody for something. Your in no position to do anything but say "no I wont do that" for the money. If you agree, then do it and thats it. Its the same thing everybody does when they go to their job. Thats how it works. Not even insensitive but I just had a young looking seemingly able bodied dude ask me for money at the store just now. Thats why people get to grinding, washing cars, cutting grass, doing pushups etc.to earn money.

The dudes that's mad is the type of ? that go in a strip club
    and try to fight a dude for paying for a lap dance..

Talking bout
    "Yooo how dare you demean that QUEEN by paying her for a lap dance",
    "You only paid her to take her clothes off to make you feel superior"..

"How dare Meek Mill pay that Homeless man for doing some pushups,
    ? that ? yo.."

SMH.. Smart/? ? ..

And I could be wrong,
    but so far I haven't read a post that made me second guess my opinion..
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why didn´t he give him a job.
  • Like Water

But cause it's Meek,

do pushups for cash ??

vTcZ1Ol.gif

That should be enough.

You got it fam,

The dudes that's mad is the type of ? that go in a strip club
    and try to fight a dude for paying for a lap dance..

Talking bout
    "Yooo how dare you demean that QUEEN by paying her for a lap dance",
    "You only paid her to take her clothes off to make you feel superior"..

"How dare Meek Mill pay that Homeless man for doing some pushups,
    ? that ? yo.."

SMH.. Smart/? ? ..

And I could be wrong,
    but so far I haven't read a post that made me second guess my opinion..

You already gave me an answer when you said you, yourself, wouldn't do it. That means you inherently recognize something was wrong with it.

And once again, the provided example above is an incredible false equivalence. It doesn't even make sense.

Yeah, you got it. I got it. You're an idiot and a lame ? though. That much is for sure.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why didn´t he give him a job.

U right, he should have given him a stocker position. Meek can't possibly can't hold all those "L's" himself.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Made him work for that money. Nothing in life is free ? . Stop holding your hand out and earn that ? .

I would've said fair game if it wasnt recorded and they were not giggling and ? . That alone made it look like he did it strictly for entertainment. That was the only ? up part.

Nothing wrong with doing pushups. I've taken change out of ? 's cups in Canada. No ? given from me.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made him work for that money. Nothing in life is free ? . Stop holding your hand out and earn that ? .

I would've said fair game if it wasnt recorded and they were not giggling and ? . That alone made it look like he did it strictly for entertainment. That was the only ? up part.

Nothing wrong with doing pushups. I've taken change out of ? 's cups in Canada. No ? given from me.

Everything about it was for his own Amusement brah...
    Doing Pushups isn't working...it ain't even like he was telling a Fat ? to exercise for his own benefit to earn that money . I can somewhat understand that...but nah this was a Skinny ass old homeless man.

WORKING for money is providing a service or using your time and energy to benefit the Employer.
    ...Meek ain't give brah no Objective. He coulda got his shoes cleaned, windows wiped, car washed or even told him to Hold all his L's while he walks down the Street.

I'm sure they heavy...
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't see the point of making him do push-ups.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Everything about it was for his own Amusement brah...
    Doing Pushups isn't working...it ain't even like he was telling a Fat ? to exercise for his own benefit to earn that money . I can somewhat understand that...but nah this was a Skinny ass old homeless man.

WORKING for money is providing a service or using your time and energy to benefit the Employer.
    ...Meek ain't give brah no Objective. He coulda got his shoes cleaned, windows wiped, car washed or even told him to Hold all his L's while he walks down the Street.

I'm sure they heavy...

Yall acting like doing pushups is like smoking ? . Nothing wrong with exercising. You dont have to be fat to exercise. Work for that 20 ? . It wont be free.

And maybe we look at things differently but I dont work to benefit my employer. He can eat a ? 7 times. I work to benefit myself. His objective was do something besides beg for money.

I said I think it was for amusement because it was recorded. Lets be clear on that. But pushups alone without being recorded.....I would have felt differently.

For the record: ppl get paid, at work, doing pushups.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek Mill is a lame...I thought we knew this.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead ass, the fiend obviously doesn't give a ? about him because if he did, he wouldn't be a nuisance and bummin' for change. All Meek did was show the same regard for the fiend that fiend was showing for himself, but Meek is wrong? How Sway? The love, empathy, and compassion being shown to drug addicts is not only middle blogging, it's ? disturbing. Treating these useless, pieces of ? as human beings is big ass waste time and money
    Also, it only encourages their self destructive bummin ass ways.

I know, I know, but Rex is wrong and Rex is hella weak. But who's really the weak one? A lot of you muthafuckas only waste money on fiends to make yourselves feel good, (callin' yourselves doin' something good for humanity,) and to hacr something positive to say in your favor when that tine comes for you to go see the Lord. Sittin' in Judgment before Him talm 'bout "But ? , I fed some dope fiends. Muthafuckas really need to stop that ? . If you realky want feed the hungry donate that money you would have wasted on a dope fiend to a soul kitchen or a food pantry.