Suge Knight Details Assistance On The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Ready To Die"

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    2017 and some west coast folks still have an inferiority complex? Do better yall

And yes Ready to Die was very g funk influenced due to Puffy. Biggie had love for all Coast b

2pac had y'all ? shook to speak his name

2pac
    2pac
    2pac

say my name 3 times like candyman i bet i roll on ya ass like an avalanche
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well thanks to the east coast for creating the genre in the first place so y'all have y'all own "style" so instead of ?

You're welcome

? ether
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2017 and some west coast folks still have an inferiority complex? Do better yall

And yes Ready to Die was very g funk influenced due to Puffy. Biggie had love for all Coast b

I'm still scratching my head why BIG never responded to "Hit em Up."

But everyone was jumping on Nicki Minaj last week ... LOL!

He explained why he didnt
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    So the most gangsta ? with the best music got it taken by every other region.....sounds like yalls them niccas to steel on if you ask me
    Lol
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-3164-1413213400-10.gif
    Get yall soulglo ass tf outta here and pay homage

We used to respect yall ? -hurt ice cube :'(
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭

He explained why he didnt

?????????? Why Not ??????????????

• Midwest_Journalist
    gns wrote: »
    So the most gangsta ? with the best music got it taken by every other region.....sounds like yalls them niccas to steel on if you ask me
    Lol

Wasn't the ? ass Soul Glow ? from New York ??? LOL!
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol

They was clowning him because it was becoming played out in NY.
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Lol

They was clowning him because it was becoming played out in NY.

Naw ... that muthafucka was from Queens. LOL!

But I ain't going to front ... I had one in elementary school. All the kids called me Eazy- E
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a nice look at what the IC would look like in '96.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big admitted himself he was heavily inspired by "the chronic" pretty sure one of his early demos was him rapping over a bunch of chronic beats
  • natural born sinners
    RickyRich wrote: »
    This is where pac was gettin mad at biggie over the style takin

not jus Biggie..
    but yeh.. this is EXACTLY what Pac was talking bout..

NY ? wanna play dumb tho. lol

Pac was a ny ? though. ? was born in Brooklyn, whole beef was dumb. Outlaws were east coast ? too...whole squad from jersey i think lol
  • natural born sinners
    What Dre did with funk music has been mimicked by others. No one has been that revolutionary with an old sound before

Kanye was close w them soulful loops n chipmunk sounds on the chorus n every 4 bars on the verse
  • natural born sinners

Can't compare the two IMO. There was alotta of violence behind the scenes and eventually public of big/pac ? . Big always said he didn't want to add fuel to the fire. Though "who shot ya" was clearly a Pac diss imo. Also is rumored that "long kiss goodnight" was aimed at pac
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't compare the two IMO. There was alotta of violence behind the scenes and eventually public of big/pac ? . Big always said he didn't want to add fuel to the fire. Though "who shot ya" was clearly a Pac diss imo. Also is rumored that "long kiss goodnight" was aimed at pac

rumored? ? they dissed him while he was gone because they feared him in the physical form. Big is not as innocent as ppl make him out to be. Pac ? his wife, dissed him and his whole squad. No way after pac got shot, he was praying everything will be okay(puffy said this)
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pac did drag him into some ? he didn't want to be in. It's obvious the Badboy camp went with the silent approach which is weird for a Hip Hop camp but not for street ? .
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody influences eachother its Hip-hop
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Eastcoast squad got together like voltron in here huh

yeh..
    too bad im over it..

jus like a eastcoast "when he gone i be talkin again." ? ...

jus like when Pac died ? started poppin all types of ? from over yonder.. this thread die i come to lay ome flowers and its ? in here talkin ? ..

i jus woke up..
    i aint even got the energy. lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread was funny as ? !!
  • natural born sinners
    gemini86 wrote: »

rumored? ? they dissed him while he was gone because they feared him in the physical form. Big is not as innocent as ppl make him out to be. Pac ? his wife, dissed him and his whole squad. No way after pac got shot, he was praying everything will be okay(puffy said this)

nobody was afraid of 2PAC, if anything people wasn't tryinta ? around n get on suge's bad side. Don't forget bad boy was rolling with Jimmy henchmen and them. Puff was a smart business man and knew the violence was gonna ? up the $$. Also no-one has confirmed Pac slept w faith, unless u wanna take suge's word for it. My thing is...nicky n remy can't be compared to big n Pac..bc that wasn't a RAP beef, it didn't seem from some bars someone misunderstood or sublimininally sent. It was a STREET beef that lead to RAP songs
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

yeh..
    too bad im over it..

jus like when Pac died ? started poppin all types of ? from over yonder.. this thread die i come to lay ome flowers and its ? in here talkin ? ..

i jus woke up..

A NY ? (Pac) gave you westcoast ? the heart to talk ? is what I'm getting from all this you typed.................East Coast wins again.

I don't want to argue ad nauseam about 2Pac and Biggie but consider this:

2Pac really believed that Puffy and Biggie set him up to get robbed and shot 5X. He retaliated by going in the booth and making a diss record.

If thats true than Pac was softer than a marshmallow. What kind of "Thug" gets robbed and shot 5X and retaliates by making a diss record?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

yeh..
    too bad im over it..

i jus woke up..

A NY ? (Pac) gave you westcoast ? the heart to talk ? is what I'm getting from all this you typed.................East Coast wins again.

I don't want to argue ad nauseam about 2Pac and Biggie but consider this:

2Pac really believed that Puffy and Biggie set him up to get robbed and shot 5X. He retaliated by going in the booth and making a diss record.

If thats true than Pac was softer than a marshmallow. What kind of "Thug" gets robbed and shot 5X and retaliates by making a diss record?

There was a well known incident involving one of the 2 mentioned here. There was numerous speculation who may have been involved. Not that I have any info, but at this point it cant be said that was his only retaliation. Who knows?
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    @ 5 Grand , you said pac was soft, maybe u should read this

’Pac refused to comply with the orders, and shooting began. Five bullets hit him, and he was beaten and stomped once he was on the floor. After his assailants had relieved him of his jewelry and fled, though, he rose to his feet and got into the elevator. Bleeding and dazed, he arrived up at the studio, where he discovered a large group of men, including Biggie, Puffy, Shawn and Henchman. They seemed stunned to see him, he told Vibe, which made him think that they’d expected him to die. He asked someone to roll him a blunt and called his girlfriend and asked that she call his mother to tell her about the attack.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

yeh..
    too bad im over it..

i jus woke up..

:joy:

You just conveniently leaving out Ice Cube right? Cause 2pac gave him heart.
  • natural born sinners
    emanuel08 wrote: »
    @ 5 Grand , you said pac was soft, maybe u should read this

’Pac refused to comply with the orders, and shooting began. Five bullets hit him, and he was beaten and stomped once he was on the floor. After his assailants had relieved him of his jewelry and fled, though, he rose to his feet and got into the elevator. Bleeding and dazed, he arrived up at the studio, where he discovered a large group of men, including Biggie, Puffy, Shawn and Henchman. They seemed stunned to see him, he told Vibe, which made him think that they’d expected him to die. He asked someone to roll him a blunt and called his girlfriend and asked that she call his mother to tell her about the attack.

Maybe them ? was "stunned" to see tupac bleeding in a elevator in a studio. I always think Pac was put in a tough situation, is almost like he HAD to have a problem w biggie n puff after that shooting. I mean how do you stay cool w people that are friends w ? that tried to ? you. Pac always knew WHO shot him, he said he just wish big n puff warned him. He knew biggie n puff ain't call that ? . But they was guilty by association. At the end of the day it was one of them needs where both sides had valid reasons for there actions, then too many ? got involved