What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why do women call other women hoes when they act the same way?

LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elsePosts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
I need some female insight as I don't get it. For some reason this has been happening a lot in the last 3 days, and I've kept my mouth shut about it. But do women really expect to throw shade at other women for doing the same shit they do and expect not to catch that ether? What's the point in looking like a dumbass hypocrite?

The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
deadeye

Replies

• jimprophetjimprophet Posts: 36
    women will bring down another woman quick if she has a chance
    willhustleblixydeadeyeWill Munny
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probly because from their point of view they feel they are justified with their whorish ways.
    blackgod813TheNightKingdeadeye
  • Cunt_LyfeCunt_Lyfe Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? I don't see that. As far as my experience goes, we're in a pretty heaux positive era right now. When I hear women call each other heauxz, they also include themselves in that category and it's a point of bonding.
    2stepz_ahead
  • dnyce215dnyce215 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a reflection of themselves, how can they spot the heaux in them so readily in another person if it isn't inside them to begin with
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cunt_Lyfe wrote: »
    Really? I don't see that. As far as my experience goes, we're in a pretty heaux positive era right now. When I hear women call each other heauxz, they also include themselves in that category and it's a point of bonding.

oaslgaloids0.png
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    blackgod813Will MunnyMallyG
  • blixyblixy Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    I hate when women feel the need to bash other women, in my opinion, just to make themselves feel better.
    It's pathetic and drives me crazy, can't we all just be chill and happy? Just a waste of time and energy tbh.
    tumblr_o65bdtS38T1umss3lo1_540.gif

Colin$mackabi$h
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol mad sometimes I get a pic or sutten and its some ting messagin' me a picture of her friend askin' m e how I feel about their hair or outfit or sutten, knowin' it looks terrible.
    blixyblackgod813
  • blixyblixy Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    lol mad sometimes I get a pic or sutten and its some ting messagin' me a picture of her friend askin' m e how I feel about their hair or outfit or sutten, knowin' it looks terrible.

I've heard about things like this before, petty women are just sad. That's just like one of my top pet peeves...
    tumblr_o65bdtS38T1umss3lo1_540.gif

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all psychology. Men and women alike repress things in themselves they dislike, don't want to express or don't realize they have/are and then attack it in others as a way to keep it down. We all have the capability to be both of everything, good/bad, masculine/feminine etc.
      Colin$mackabi$hYoung Stef
  • WYRMWYRM The Dude Abides...Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    It's the Madonna-Whore syndrome, it does work both ways, and it's very subjective.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cunt_Lyfe wrote: »

oaslgaloids0.png

'Heaux' gonna be the new 'nigga'
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    Logical Truths
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women cwll each other bitches and hoes like dudes joke around with their friends and call them bitches and faggots it's nothing
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of women just like to bring others down, plain and simple.
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    Women are more territorial than men most of the time.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    LUClENdeadeye
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Its ok to be a hoe. Thats not a problem at all...... God forbid somebody call you a hoe tho, thats ugly.
    deadeyeMrCrookedLetterMallyG  Colin$mackabi$h
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes one to know one?
    1. Nas
    2. Common
    3. Scarface
    4. Q-Tip
    5. 2Pac

goldentouchphotography.com