For all my people here that DON'T have children.

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I'd suggest every ? in here get a bad chick as a friend.. Don't fall for her.. But just be the homie.. You'll learn a lot..

This ? advising yall to be a ? bestfriend......
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd suggest every ? in here get a bad chick as a friend.. Don't fall for her.. But just be the homie.. You'll learn a lot..

smdh

you don't get alotta chicks huh?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    yea, I run into em....

i usual try to pass off to someone...cuz I can't smash

so when we hittin the DR!!? hahahaaha

I got you...told you...I saw a chick....you need her in ya stable cuz she already doing it....so I'm sure a visa would be worth what she can bring you.

but I run into them in Swiss and Germany.... bad chicks that put illpix to shame.

Yo.. Ya'll ? hit the DR I'm rollin'! Ya'll aint about to be in Susea or whatever they call it without the kid.. Shiiiiiieettttttttttttt

sousa aint my part of town....I'm in the capitol when I'm there....or Boca chica or Juan dolio or ? cana

Last time I went I was in ? Cana.. Don't know too much about the island.. I hear Sousa is where they they turn it up at..

Niggaaaaa its straight filth in sousa but u gotta know people or find a cool ass cab driver lol. Its also red light central.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is never going to be a perfect scenario. And in my opinion when you choose to have children you should do it on your own terms. To many people are chasing the Jones's. I have provided all of the best for my children. However, these are essential life necessities. Food, clothing, shelter, education, and security. Any thing outside of that are extended blessings from me as a father. My children have been raised to respect that ? . No you don't just get because, you're my child or you asked for it.

Growing up I was cool and hooped with a couple of Indian brothers. Both of their parents were Dr.. They were doing very well. They were in a tax bracket higher then my family and we considered middle class at this point. So, anyways long story short. Both brothers HAD to work. If, they wanted new kicks to hoop in they paid for them. When, they got cars they paid for them. Where as I didn't have to do those things. My father just did it. But I believe this was done because, parents are trying to live out a life they maybe did not have. I am not going down that road. It's about being practical. We are not required to give our children some Disney Land life in order for them to succeed. In fact you will find alot of aint ? , can't get right muffacahs come from a life of excess.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Don't have any, don't want any if it happens it happens I don't wanna be 40 with my 1st kid if it happens, I'll throw my back out trynna hoop with him and ? lls

how old were you when you went "ooof" as you fell to the ground during that pickup game?

being 40 aint gon matter at all when you was doing it in ya early 20s

miss me with this Ax lol

Lol that was after a 4 month layoff, trust me I'm better then that vid but I'm good on kids tho

lol

i ? wit you Ax lol
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? @Lurkristocrat in here trollin' lmao.. ? you ? ! hahaha..
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm glad I had my son when I did

Never wanted to be the old lady mom at the elementary school lol

Lol @ old lady mom but at the rate I'm going that's probably going to be me. But on another note when I was in HS and I would hear these kids say, my mom is 30 something I would think to myself, that's embarrassing. I'm glad my mom didn't have me super young or that I didn't have a kid young af either.
  • AP21
    Options
    some of ya'lls life's aspirations are mind bottling

instead of being someone who is older and perhaps in a better situation overall to bring a kid in the world, you excited that you had a kid @ 20 when life was probably all kinds of ? up so that you dont end up being the oldest parent at the PTA meeting years later...

i cant even...
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

instead of being someone who is older and perhaps in a better situation overall to bring a kid in the world, you excited that you had a kid @ 20 when life was probably all kinds of ? up so that you dont end up being the oldest parent at the PTA meeting years later...

i cant even...

I think the wording might be poor. However, I agree with the sentiment. I am very happy I had my children young. I am looking forward to spending my latter years chilling with my wiz and not running around after youngings or raising teenagers. We are parents for life. It said, that the from ages 1-7 you play with your children (let them be kids) for our pervs out here. Ages 7-14 you discipline them and from ages 14 on you befriend them. I am in the befriending phase of my children's lives and it's mad cool.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

i cant even...

I think the wording might be poor. However, I agree with the sentiment. I am very happy I had my children young. I am looking forward to spending my latter years chilling with my wiz and not running around after youngings or raising teenagers. We are parents for life. It said, that the from ages 1-7 you play with your children (let them be kids) for our pervs out here. Ages 7-14 you discipline them and from ages 14 on you befriend them. I am in the befriending phase of my children's lives and it's mad cool.

Ummmmmm...

Hmmmmmm......

You sir might just be the perv to feel u even needed to clarify what u meant by that...
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Goat nonetheless tho
  • AP21
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

i cant even...

i can dig this fam

good points
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SimplyKrys how come u dont use reactions? Try it
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Yall just making more in the way people

https://youtu.be/sp3nsgTQNiI

^^^ slept on post
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me travel the world first then I might have some.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Mind Bottling"

I had to look that one up.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Let me travel the world first then I might have some.

good idea.

seeing whats out there before you settle...great fukking idea
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm glad I had my son when I did

Never wanted to be the old lady mom at the elementary school lol

Lol @ old lady mom but at the rate I'm going that's probably going to be me. But on another note when I was in HS and I would hear these kids say, my mom is 30 something I would think to myself, that's embarrassing. I'm glad my mom didn't have me super young or that I didn't have a kid young af either.

Embarrassing ??? Why ???

I can guarantee we have provided our son a better life than a lot of his friends parents. And I'm not talking financially either

I was always way more involved than they were. Had the energy and desire to make sure he enjoyed life. Most are 10 years plus my senior.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I will say this; before you have kids then make sure you are financially stable & great at budgeting. There's parents out here that been making a minimum of $32,640 a year for 15 years but when the child is old enough to drive. The parents doesn't have at least $1,500 a piece to offer half on a car. I be looking like "damn yall should've been in BMF.......................because yall blow money fast" smdh

your never financially stable for kids....

the bigger your account the bigger the life you'll live.

a long time job can downsize an let ya ass go.

so many things can happen...but you don't just stop living because of the what ifs.

so many things can go wrong.... an yet so many things can go right....you might raise a doctor or top engineer. that will take care of all your bills an buy the house you always wanted...

it all boils down to perspective...

but if kids will slow you down...then I guess it's safe to assume you are moving in the right direction in life

When you're kids clothes come from the salvation army, when you ain't consistently got lights on in your house, when you don't know when or if that next meal is coming, you ain't financially stable.

As Bossexcellence edited so slyly, not prepared. Cause poor planning is some horrible ? to put a child through willingly. You ain't gotta be rich, but you better be financially stable before you try to raise one.

"If you can't feed the baby, don't have the baby"- Micheal Jackson

all the things you named can happen to someone financially stable with huge savings.

you have no idea the things that can drain you

You're the one acting like you dont know about what can drain folks. Fairytale sayings of why a person shouldn't worry about being financially stable. Money is key to survival in America. Diapers, milk, health insurance, clothes... that ? requires money. Money a parent needs to have. The stress of not being able to provide that drains people to the point of adoption, abandonment, abortion, crime, and even suicide.

It doesnt matter if it can happen later, the point is to make the best decision at the time. For a ? that's always speaking on the bad choices, ? up priorities, and bad investments ? make you being real hypocritical right now. This is a childs life, something way more important than starting a business, so no reason to get reckless now.

Its easy for him to say cause he's well off, at least by his post in many other threads. Thats not normal.

what's not normal?

I wouldn't say I'm well off...I'm cool. but I did it while I had kids. that's my point.

kids don't stop anything unless you allow it.

y'all ? sound like a woman the won't go to college cuz she got a baby.

you will do what you want when you want. some people may need an excuse to get out of what they really didn't want to do.

just some people understand they have kids but must do better.

if you don't want kids... its as simple as you just don't want them. or not ready. anything else you will have to adapt to.

I never heard someone say....after this next check. we ready to have kids.

I'm not trynna talk anyone unto having them...I'm just saying the reasoning is flawed when it should just be simple.

You living above the household medium while u had kids was never the point here, pretty sure having kids motivates people to work harder to get to a point where it's no longer an issue. This was never an argument. Somehow u made it like that without being "hindered" by your kids, cool that's u, almost positive that's not the norm, at least from my perspective from all of the family and friends that I know that have a kid(s). At some point it was like, "damn I can't do this or that cause I have to pay for this for my kid or I don't wanna leave my child with this person for that long" these are all facts that I witnessed with my own eyes. U may call that "allowing it to happen cause of your child", I call it being apart of having a child, sacrificing some things for your child. Some people don't wanna go through that part.

right....i get where your coming from. not sayung it's not true. but the common thing I see...Is people making other peoples decisions sway their decision making.

Like with what you just said...to hear someone make it seem like they have to sacrifice because the kif needs something... that's that persons poor planning or selfishness.thats not your reality and you may raise your child completely different to never allow it to come to " sacrificing" for your child. that puts something negative on it. an you inturn hear the negative.

even with alot of money...a selfish person will make things seem like a sacrifice.

a person like @kzzl may just want things to be as close to perfect as possible or be able to provide a certain level of comfort... that's just not being ready yet. but when you think about all the things that can go wrong...that's something else along the lines of bring afraid of not being a good parent.
    both are fine and ok to feel like that, just be honest about it and keep it simple. all the other stuff is fluff

but anyway....the people I know where not hindered by kids....those ? was lazy before kids. now they have an excuse.

can i say having kids stopped fun sometimes....yep
    but so did work, a sick wife, a sick dog. things gonna happen.

i just think ? should keep it 100

The people i know aint lazy and those kids, their unexpected kids, hindered them. The problem here is that youre acting like that possibility doesnt exist. Based off the aint ? pocket of ? youre always around and complaining about on here. You do that in a lot of threads, too.

To keep it 100 would be to say it depends on the individual and they circumstances at least. Using your own corner of bad examples to paint everybodies situation, that ? ain't 100 at all.

Your assumption about me is wrong btw, I don't believe ? needs to be perfect for having kids. I don't see anything that wasn't honest from me, so show me where I did that. But, I'd need crayons and time to make my point even more simple. I don't have either, so it'll be a minute before I respond, if at all.

And I could of seen he @d me a lot sooner if these ads wasn't blocking the notifications. What's up with that?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I will say this; before you have kids then make sure you are financially stable & great at budgeting. There's parents out here that been making a minimum of $32,640 a year for 15 years but when the child is old enough to drive. The parents doesn't have at least $1,500 a piece to offer half on a car. I be looking like "damn yall should've been in BMF.......................because yall blow money fast" smdh

your never financially stable for kids....

the bigger your account the bigger the life you'll live.

a long time job can downsize an let ya ass go.

so many things can happen...but you don't just stop living because of the what ifs.

so many things can go wrong.... an yet so many things can go right....you might raise a doctor or top engineer. that will take care of all your bills an buy the house you always wanted...

it all boils down to perspective...

but if kids will slow you down...then I guess it's safe to assume you are moving in the right direction in life

When you're kids clothes come from the salvation army, when you ain't consistently got lights on in your house, when you don't know when or if that next meal is coming, you ain't financially stable.

As Bossexcellence edited so slyly, not prepared. Cause poor planning is some horrible ? to put a child through willingly. You ain't gotta be rich, but you better be financially stable before you try to raise one.

"If you can't feed the baby, don't have the baby"- Micheal Jackson

all the things you named can happen to someone financially stable with huge savings.

you have no idea the things that can drain you

You're the one acting like you dont know about what can drain folks. Fairytale sayings of why a person shouldn't worry about being financially stable. Money is key to survival in America. Diapers, milk, health insurance, clothes... that ? requires money. Money a parent needs to have. The stress of not being able to provide that drains people to the point of adoption, abandonment, abortion, crime, and even suicide.

It doesnt matter if it can happen later, the point is to make the best decision at the time. For a ? that's always speaking on the bad choices, ? up priorities, and bad investments ? make you being real hypocritical right now. This is a childs life, something way more important than starting a business, so no reason to get reckless now.

Its easy for him to say cause he's well off, at least by his post in many other threads. Thats not normal.

what's not normal?

I wouldn't say I'm well off...I'm cool. but I did it while I had kids. that's my point.

kids don't stop anything unless you allow it.

y'all ? sound like a woman the won't go to college cuz she got a baby.

you will do what you want when you want. some people may need an excuse to get out of what they really didn't want to do.

just some people understand they have kids but must do better.

if you don't want kids... its as simple as you just don't want them. or not ready. anything else you will have to adapt to.

I never heard someone say....after this next check. we ready to have kids.

I'm not trynna talk anyone unto having them...I'm just saying the reasoning is flawed when it should just be simple.

You living above the household medium while u had kids was never the point here, pretty sure having kids motivates people to work harder to get to a point where it's no longer an issue. This was never an argument. Somehow u made it like that without being "hindered" by your kids, cool that's u, almost positive that's not the norm, at least from my perspective from all of the family and friends that I know that have a kid(s). At some point it was like, "damn I can't do this or that cause I have to pay for this for my kid or I don't wanna leave my child with this person for that long" these are all facts that I witnessed with my own eyes. U may call that "allowing it to happen cause of your child", I call it being apart of having a child, sacrificing some things for your child. Some people don't wanna go through that part.

right....i get where your coming from. not sayung it's not true. but the common thing I see...Is people making other peoples decisions sway their decision making.

Like with what you just said...to hear someone make it seem like they have to sacrifice because the kif needs something... that's that persons poor planning or selfishness.thats not your reality and you may raise your child completely different to never allow it to come to " sacrificing" for your child. that puts something negative on it. an you inturn hear the negative.

even with alot of money...a selfish person will make things seem like a sacrifice.

a person like @kzzl may just want things to be as close to perfect as possible or be able to provide a certain level of comfort... that's just not being ready yet. but when you think about all the things that can go wrong...that's something else along the lines of bring afraid of not being a good parent.
    both are fine and ok to feel like that, just be honest about it and keep it simple. all the other stuff is fluff

but anyway....the people I know where not hindered by kids....those ? was lazy before kids. now they have an excuse.

can i say having kids stopped fun sometimes....yep
    but so did work, a sick wife, a sick dog. things gonna happen.

i just think ? should keep it 100

The people i know aint lazy and those kids, their unexpected kids, hindered them. The problem here is that youre acting like that possibility doesnt exist. Based off the aint ? pocket of ? youre always around and complaining about on here. You do that in a lot of threads, too.

To keep it 100 would be to say it depends on the individual and they circumstances at least. Using your own corner of bad examples to paint everybodies situation, that ? ain't 100 at all.

Your assumption about me is wrong btw, I don't believe ? needs to be perfect for having kids. I don't see anything that wasn't honest from me, so show me where I did that. But, I'd need crayons and time to make my point even more simple. I don't have either, so it'll be a minute before I respond, if at all.

And I could of seen he @d me a lot sooner if these ads wasn't blocking the notifications. What's up with that?

you know...maybe you having a bad day....you ? get in ya feelings too fast.

calm down ? .

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Ran into a teenager at fast food joint working the cash register...fou d out i grew up with her mama...felt old as ? .
    BRUH!!! This ? just happened to me a few months ago. I went to the D.M.V to renew my license. This little young cute thick chick and her friend was lightweight flirting with me and kept on looking at me extra long. I basically waved her lil ? ass off and told her to keep it pushing in a nice way. So as I was leaving I ran into this chick I went to jr high and high school with. We the same age(just turned 33). I asked what she was up there for and she said it was for her daughter to take her drivers test. I completely forgot she got knocked up in the 10th grade by the local drug dealer/bad boy. Then here comes her daughter and her friend. If it aint obvious by now, it was the lil chick flirting with me. Her friend was actually her little sister lol. She was 18 and her little sister like 16 or 17.

Both of them looked like they were in their early 20's and could have been her little sisters. Bruh, I felt weird and old at the same damn time! One of the most awkward situations I been in.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I'll be one of the few trill posters left on here again and call some ? out. Some of y'all act like y'all aint dropped baby mama/baby daddy horror stories on here before lol. I'm shocked how much some of y'all lying about your situations.

I feel the same way as the tread starter. I'm not trying to bring a child into a not so well situation. I also don't want to compromise my freedom until I feel lt's time to do so. Some of y'all refuse or just don't want to admit that raising a human being will slow you down and put your life on pause. That's if you want to be an actual parent. Not do like a scary amount of people do, and put them off on others(parents, other family, baby sitter) while you do your thing. People think that ? is being a parent. What it really is, is that person still wanting to live out their life without that responsibility. I've seen too many people who was raised mostly by others instead of their parents/parent. Damn near all of them got or had some type of issues because of this. Just look at all these famous people kids that were raised mostly by nanny's and ? .....

Until the right conditions are met, I'm not bout to have a damn kid lol. If they never are met, then oh well, saved the world from another screwed up kid who didn't get enough love/time growing up. Y'all claim your sooooo happy and blessed, but you really aint. KEEP IT ALL THE WAY 3HUNNA. Not buying all these young ass parents happy stories lol.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited March 2017
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I guess I'll be one of the few trill posters left on here again and call some ? out. Some of y'all act like y'all aint dropped baby mama/baby daddy horror stories on here before lol. I'm shocked how much some of y'all lying about your situations.

I feel the same way as the tread starter. I'm not trying to bring a child into a not so well situation. I also don't want to compromise my freedom until I feel lt's time to do so. Some of y'all refuse or just don't want to admit that raising a human being will slow you down and put your life on pause. That's if you want to be an actual parent. Not do like a scary amount of people do, and put them off on others(parents, other family, baby sitter) while you do your thing. People think that ? is being a parent. What it really is, is that person still wanting to live out their life without that responsibility. I've seen too many people who was raised mostly by others instead of their parents/parent. Damn near all of them got or had some type of issues because of this. Just look at all these famous people kids that were raised mostly by nanny's and ? .....

Until the right conditions are met, I'm not bout to have a damn kid lol. If they never are met, then oh well, saved the world from another screwed up kid who didn't get enough love/time growing up. Y'all claim your sooooo happy and blessed, but you really aint. KEEP IT ALL THE WAY 3HUNNA. Not buying all these young ass parents happy stories lol.

bruh...I will be the first to say I have horror stories....but I will also say it's because of who I selected and that is MY reality.
    now you might find a chick that won't put you thru the ? I been thru. do you now look at me like I don't know what I was doing? who's story will people use as a lesson?
    don't matter how happy someone is. people will always allow the bad an negative to outeright the other stuff.

I would never tell anyone to have a kid. not will I say never have one because of my crazy situation. but I will day...I've been around long enough to know what I know. I seen this play out time and time again.

I'm getting up there in Age and know alot of people who set standards....that's cool and dandy. but what I'm saying is all that ? doesn't mean anything if you yourself are not ready.

that's all I'm getting at.

I know a chick whis kid gotta be in name brand ? . know another whks kid actually does wesr thrift shop ? . both kids are good kids. both parents make nice money. one doesn't want her child being attached to labels because clothes are just for cover. the other wants her kid always fly. one does alot of ? with her kid. the other is going for her PhD. both single mothers. ones father is involved the other is not.

? happens. nothing you can do to stop it. it's admirable that y'all wanna line up all the ducks...but are you really gonna keep a check list? no...you will do it when you are ready.even after the check list you may not be ready. then what?

? forbid an oopsie happens.....then what? do you really think your life is over? if you not with the chick like that...what are your plans?

maybe that needs to be it's own thread.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Not buying all these young ass parents happy stories lol.

Right...lol

Reminds me of this bit by Louis CK

START AT THE 3:00min mark

https://youtu.be/IP6K9AUjyUo
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    It wasn't always easy. Especially in the beginning

But my son never knew.

It took a village to raise him ... I think we did a great job too