Black/Mixed woman: I think I am gonna finally give black guys a chance after Trump's election

13»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like martin said in that traffic court episode "you can come home sista, you can always come home!"
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    And on those rare occasions a white boy kissed me in the copy-machine room at our high school, or when a white boy told me over the phone he had a crush on me, the acknowledgement made me feel chosen. It was addictive.
    At 18, I was fixated on being attractive to them.

And this here folks is why some sisters are so hung up on that white.

i went to an all white high school and none of them hockey hair having translucents were checking for me. i didn't give a ? tho or turn that ? internal cuz i knew my worth and knew it was something wrong with them, not me. thankfully, i was around plenty of black people from my community (and my family) to know that i wasn't lacking. but trust and believe i saw how some of the black girls i knew in windsor would be falling all over themselves to be found attractive by those white boys. it was pathetic and sad.

this is another reason why you need to be around your own people growing up too. cuz these pale demons will give young people a complex about their worth or attractiveness/desirability. this is why i wanted to go to uni in detroit, cuz the black guys in predominantly white areas are just as bad on the flip side like this woman.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    You might not agree with it, but it's far from ? ...

You have no problem dating a mixed girl whose parents were Black and White, but you have an issue dealing with a Black woman whose been with a White man.

Ok I got it.

Its disgusting to him from black religion
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    And on those rare occasions a white boy kissed me in the copy-machine room at our high school, or when a white boy told me over the phone he had a crush on me, the acknowledgement made me feel chosen. It was addictive.
    At 18, I was fixated on being attractive to them.

And this here folks is why some sisters are so hung up on that white.

i went to an all white high school and none of them hockey hair having translucents were checking for me. i didn't give a ? tho or turn that ? internal cuz i knew my worth and knew it was something wrong with them, not me. thankfully, i was around plenty of black people from my community (and my family) to know that i wasn't lacking. but trust and believe i saw how some of the black girls i knew in windsor would be falling all over themselves to be found attractive by those white boys. it was pathetic and sad.

this is another reason why you need to be around your own people growing up too. cuz these pale demons will give young people a complex about their worth or attractiveness/desirability. this is why i wanted to go to uni in detroit, cuz the black guys in predominantly white areas are just as bad on the flip side like this woman.

You're right
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We dont want that ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a troll article, but I'll play along.

First off, the thread title is misleading.

She doesn't say anything about giving black guys a chance.

All she says is that she's not as comfortable around white men as she used to be.

Everything else she talked about was just gibberish.

Nothing more than the ramblings of a bird.
  • deadeye

she ? on black men her whole life which means some part of her hates her dad.

Not necessarily.

She could be the product of a white father and a black mother.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't read.

? Level Zero.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Key word here is "think." Can't take her seriously.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Probably a troll article, but I'll play along.

First off, the thread title is misleading.

She doesn't say anything about giving black guys a chance.

All she says is that she's not as comfortable around white men as she used to be.

Everything else she talked about was just gibberish.

Nothing more than the ramblings of a bird.

You're wrong:
    The other day, I was on the subway platform playing my usual game, and I caught the eye of a black guy. It felt different this time, like the flirtatious version of the “black nod” at work — an acknowledgement between two black employees who might not even know one another, but who have a shared experience. What I’m craving right now from a partner — more than feeling beautiful, more than anything — is a “black nod” version of a relationship. I know a man isn’t going to get me through the Trump era. But the less work I have to do to make him understand how I feel, the better chance I have of getting through the next four years with my head still on.

Sure sounds like she's trying to go black now.
  • Undefeatable
    edited March 2017
    This chick ain't really done with white guys. Check this post on Twitter from Tuesday:

What's she's doing is making a public appeal for more racially sensitive white guys to come at her. She ain't done with them.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a mirror of her self worth?

nah...we don't want her back.

damn.....that's soo fukked up
  • Undefeatable
    edited March 2017
    The writer then:

meyerson.gif

Her more recently:

headshot-msnbc.jpg?resize=256%2C256&quality=80&strip=all

What's the difference?

Looks like she is getting fatter to me.

So the problem, at least in part, probably is that it is getting harder for her to get quality white guys, hence why she is thinking of going black.

She admitted so much herself:

I keep telling you negros that y'all are getting leftovers.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    Someone find this ? a daddy

this ? need a daddy
    @BOSSExcellence
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ain't een cute. Smh. Fake ass Tracee Ellis Ross.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She tries to disguise her self Hate with fake love for white men..

Prince charming could wife her up tomorrow and she'd still Hate herself
  • deadeye
    The writer then:

meyerson.gif

Her more recently:

headshot-msnbc.jpg?resize=256%2C256&quality=80&strip=all

What's the difference?

Looks like she is getting fatter to me.

So the problem, at least in part, probably is that it is getting harder for her to get quality white guys, hence why she is thinking of going black.

She admitted so much herself:

I keep telling you negros that y'all are getting leftovers.

First pic looks a little bit like @peeny_wally2 .
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This ? story makes no ? sense.

Any black man that knows this about her and still dates her would be a ? fool.

Yea i dont date sistas that have dated whiteboys in the past

The last 2 women I talked to used to date white boys and if this doesn't work out Im not ? with another one either.

They just have certain ways about things they say and do.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah B

#holdyourownnuts