Spin-off: You have no kids, but that crazy night caused an oopsie...

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

let me paint the picture

you didn't want kids and always used protection. you don't want the headaches, sleepless night and diaper duty.

you are a stand up person who wanted to do things the right way. either getting married first or being financially prepared. neither is in sight At the moment.

life going good. no worries, no cares in the world...just started your junior year at the local hbcu. your bosd at boston market looking to make you dhift manager. ? is looking up for your future.

then you get a call that after a wild night a few months back...a chick tells you she's pregnant.

how do you handle this curve life threw At you?
you wasn't ready for this. not now. but now that doesn't matter.

what do you do?

you are now a pre baby daddy.

how would you handle this.

Ladies, dude was blowing your back out. then you felt it got extra good ...you didn't know why, all you knew was that you was about to ? for the third time. afterwards he leaves and you put his number at number 2 on speed dial after your mom..
few weeks pass and you happen to be in the closet and realize you got extra pads and tampons. it then dawns on you, you missed a period. you take you ? onna stick plur or minus test...and find out you preggo.

now what.

you wasn't ready.

you living in an efficiency on the edge of the hood with no saving and a plan to start college in the fall.

no plan b or plan b pill.

how do you handle it?

you about to be a baby mova.

you call to tell dude and he bangs on you.

now what?

how would the IC handle it.

abortion is not an option.

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My niggga u paint a hell of a picture bossed up at boston market =) get a dna an handle it sinced up im bossed up in a boston market
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 the Rae Carruth answers
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    my dad always told me ? laughs at your plans, so always be flexible cuz if you too rigid you will break
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Welp prepare for them 18yrs u have to deal with said lady and step it up as a man in becoming a father to my child
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 the Rae Carruth answers

But what would Rae Rae do though?

8m6rh2cttxjv.jpg
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like the other guy said if abortion isn't an option you kinda just made the decision for us.

First I would let her know straight up if you're going to have this child we are going to have shared custody 50/50 and if you not agreeing to that I'm taking you to court and I'm going to try to get full custody.

Second thing I would do personally is get a blood test to establish whether the child was indeed mine not after he or she was born.

Thirdly, the mother and I would set up joint visitation which I know is easier said than done, but if I had any issues out of her on this I would take her to court. I know the courts generally rule in the woman's favor.

From my experience however women who allow themselves to just get pregnant particularly in one night stands type situations like that generally do not have a lot going for them in life such as a good job, education, access to money, etc. I would tie the situation up in court and try to bleed her dry if she gave me issues.

Obviously I know I would be taking a chance doing it but it's a chance I'd be willing to take rather than letting some female hold a baby over my head. I'll take care of my child or we can share custody. A lot of kneegrows don't get good attorney's in family court matters and end up getting screwed in these situations.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    smdh...you ? make my head hurt.

when I said abotion is not an option....its so there is no escape. and due to you not being ready......now life gets realer.

I find it funny how people will say step up....but

ahhh
    fukk it. I'm going for a walk
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp prepare for them 18yrs u have to deal with said lady and step it up as a man in becoming a father to my child

This misconception needs to stop
    Kids are 4 life so is dealing with their mothers
    And child support doesn't miraculously stop @ 18
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you ever catch an oopsie, it better be with a female you like and have a connection with already because if not, you may be ? .
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ? if its mine its mine, she dont want it then hand it over

I dont believe in abortion or divorce, we'll work some ? out

But as a man Ima have to be there with her through the whole pregnancy no questions
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    gns wrote: »

kids are for life but once one becomes an adult although she'll always be apart u dont have to communicate with the other parent u can speak directly with your child

and yes child support can continues as long as said child is still in studys but not once did i mention CS all i said was 18yrs (becoming an adult).

u took that one comment to literal
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Paternity test. We'll figure it out after that. Till then, I'll just play nice.

If it's mine, fortunately, I got family and resources to help where I need it. Wouldn't worry about it and can finish school later if need be.

I'd be more concerned with me and the chick being able to make it work. I don't want to be another one of these people normalizing broken homes and dysfunctional families. I hate seeing such failures.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you ever catch an oopsie, it better be with a female you like and have a connection with already because if not, you may be ? .

That's why I am a choosey lover. I can't be messing with them bird brain hoodrat chicks. That's so high school days & that's where they get left at
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

kids are for life but once one becomes an adult although she'll always be apart u dont have to communicate with the other parent u can speak directly with your child

and yes child support can continues as long as said child is still in studys but not once did i mention CS all i said was 18yrs (becoming an adult).

u took that one comment to literal

U heard what i said
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get a paternity test.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night was asking a chick where she want it, she telling me it turns her on when someone "? inside" her, talking about "the simulation of possibly creating a life" feels incredible to her. My head was spinning I was so torn. Wanted to just let off in it no ? . I had to chill tho.

Not sure what I would do if she pulled up talking about she pregnant. I don't really rate that. Lol.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    this would be my exact words.

her: @ineedpussy im pregnant
    me: what?
    her: im pregnant
    me: what the ? you tellin me for?
    her: what? So you're just gonna dog me?
    me: lt ain't mine.
    her: youre the only one ive been with.
    me: Stop lyin', all right? besides, i had the jimmy on extra tight.
    her: That don't mean nothin', @ineedpussy.
    me: That mean it's not mine. Peace.
    *hangs up phone*

Whatever you do, beware of Ilena's cousin. He is going to come to your hood to fight you but ? him upon arrival.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luckily for me, I'm such a deplorable person. I've had women call me and tell me that they were but they did that to em..have a nice life

I be like

0md2iqlsz032.png

What u tellin me fo?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    smdh...you ? make my head hurt.

when I said abotion is not an option....its so there is no escape. and due to you not being ready......now life gets realer.

I find it funny how people will say step up....but

ahhh
    fukk it. I'm going for a walk

Lol...in other words are you trying to get ? to see their hypocritical ways and get them to say they'd bounce and then pull up these answers in another thread when they say "Women need to stop ? with ? who ain't ? "?