Dumbest Things Said in The Reason

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    I'll induct myself with this post here.

DS2 > GKMC

One day you'll learn.

Yea... You deserve to be in this thread. Thanks for your contribution and shameless admission that you're stupid as ? :joy:
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

DS2 > GKMC

One day you'll learn.

Yea... You deserve to be in this thread. Thanks for your contribution and shameless admission that you're stupid as ? :joy:

It was a terribly executed concept album with unnecessary voicemails and skits. Got murked on Money Trees the only standout song.

Nothing on the album was new or had gems/quotables.

DS2 had the beats and is a classic album from Future. Not even a Stan. Real talk.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

DS2 > GKMC

One day you'll learn.

It was a terribly executed concept album with unnecessary voicemails and skits. Got murked on Money Trees the only standout song.

Nothing on the album was new or had gems/quotables.

DS2 had the beats and is a classic album from Future. Not even a Stan. Real talk.

There's like a bat signal for this ? , huh?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Because this is Italian South Philly on gentrified ass Passyunk Ave. This is a nice, white neighborhood where tourist move freely, daily. There is a police station literally 2 blocks down the street, and Geno's is a notable racist establishment. Black people either go to Pat's across the street, or even Max's on Eerie and Broad in North Philly.

The real ? he's looking for live literally in the opposite direction. Far north of Market and west of the Schuylkill.

I've never been to Philly, so I'm trying to understand. It's just an area of white people, but all the black people are eating right across the street? And it's still in the same city, so how far away was he really from the other cheesesteak spot?

So you're literally saying you've never been to any major city at all??

That's how ignorant this post is coming off

So you're saying every major city is the same? Houston is a major city. Is going from one side of Philly to the other, the same as going from one side of Houston? To the other?

NY is a major city. Does Philly have a higher percentage of their population diving cars than NY does? That can effect how easy it is to get up, and get somewhere quickly. I was in the DC area recently using the metro...took a long ass time to get places.

And no every major city isn't a rich gentrified area, staring directly across the street at where all the black people are. Just stop talking.

Your post was stupid. Every major city isn't the same. The layout isn't the same, the time to get around town isn't the same

Don't get mad at me because you made a very stupid post thinking it was gonna be some kind of Meek exposure

CITIES in general ARE SIMILAR, or else they couldn't all be called CITIES, simpleton

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/551104/the-official-game-vs-meek-mill-beef-thread-the-reason-roasting-gee/p110

Not only THE dumbest thing said in the Reason, but THE dumbest thing said EVER.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ? said Baby verse on playa why you hating 36. Was better then Jay-Z verse on the HA remix lost faith in humanity after that one.

Lol that verse was hilarious and a classic
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall gotta quote posts. See how it's done in the Cheap Seats

? in the reason can't read
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    NO ONE CARES ABOUT DR DRE BEATS IN 2017

gns wrote: »
    In case this gets buried I'll post it again
    Big Sean>>>>kendrick

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Metro been basically slanging the same beat for a cpl years now.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo anybody remember that top 5/10 list of ways to get someone off your back when posting on the ic happened. It was a list of funny/stupid things to do when your losing a argument. I need to look/post that ? for when i be reading things on the ic. I swear posters do doing things that were on the very list to call em out.

One of you meatbags have to remember this?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "That Drake song is FIRE!"
  • infamous114
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    self defense is different from homicide
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    don't act like you didn't have to research that

cuz u would of said something right away and explained what homicide was but u didn't

u hesitated so u didn't know either now u wanna take credit for something some one else corrected

[img]https://i0.wp.com/neurosciencenews.com/files/2012/09/parrot-polly-want-? .jpg?w=650[/img]
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    There's been a LOT of stupid ? said in the reason over the last few weeks. Especially since this new Kendrick dropped.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Cmon this thread you need to post who said it .
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    "Lupe Fiasco is the best and most influential rapper of the millennium"

SMMFH

You know nobody said he was the most influential rapper. Don't be bitter that there's ppl in the world who ? with Lupe bro
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kendrick is the best & most influential rapper of the new millennium"
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eminem is the goat
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Sion wrote: »
    "Lupe Fiasco is the best and most influential rapper of the millennium"

SMMFH

Eh, most influential is probably a huge stretch, but him being the best is debatable. I fall in the category where, lyrically, Lu ? on pretty much all of his peers. So yea, Top 2 if not THE best.

Fight me.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Cain wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Best hiphop album in the past 15 years

What album?
  • infamous114
    Cain wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Best hiphop album in the past 15 years

What album?

Click on the post and it takes you to the Kendrick Lamar "Damn" album thread
  • infamous114
    Thread is going off-course again lol.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Flex was mad emotional, but y'all really need to stop praising pac b. ? is disgusting.
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    The goat!!

What?

Future Hendrix is a legend

yehkokwug93d.gif
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Flex was mad emotional, but y'all really need to stop praising pac b. ? is disgusting.
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    The goat!!

What?

Future Hendrix is a legend

yehkokwug93d.gif

? you Stan TI and Em. Don't start