White man distributes "white lives matter" flyers to raise awareness of the plight of white people…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
Man explains "white lives matter" flyers

LEWISTON, N.Y. (WKBW) - Scott Lacy is setting the record straight.

“There's been misrepresentations of what was on those flyers and why they were passed out in the area they were passed out in.”

Lacy’s responsible for distributing flyers condemning illegal immigration and promoting the "white lives matter" message in Lewiston last week.

Why? “The purpose of these flyers is to raise awareness with whites about the plight our people face in this country,” he said.

Lacy is new to the area and chose to leave the flyers in predominately white areas based on a suggestion from a friend. He said all of the information is factual. “There was crime statistics based on race which is part of the FBI database. It's not something fabricated out of the blue, you know?”

Blair Hoplight is one of several dozen who woke up Thursday morning to find a “stop illegal immigration” flyer inside a plastic bag on his driveway. “This gave me the impression they were putting other people down. That doesn't work. It's not going to make our country any better,” he said.

Lacy sees things differently. “I consider myself a racist but not because I believe in hatred towards anybody else. It's because I love my own people.”

Lacy said he's actually received positive feedback since he distributed the flyers. That's why he plans to hand the out in other communities. He says he won't stop standing up for what he believes in.

404102.jpg?itok=ap7LYQuG

meg1cdy508a3.gif

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's his right...whatever.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free toilet paper
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn America still oppressing these poor, poor white people.

They came over here in the bottoms of slave ships with a dream that someday their great great grandchildren would...

Wait ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like his "plight" was brought on by ? . I could give a ? about white people feeling like they're not the kings of the hill anymore. They've been ? , killing, ? on everyone since America was founded. The ride is shifting and now they're crying and turning to heroin. No ? given...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I always think it's laughable when White folks feel like they're slighted in a society that's about 70-80% dominated by them.

This country was founded on the blood and sweat of Natives, African slaves which most Black folks now in America descended from, and to a lesser degree Latin immigrants in the past few decades.

If you're a White person and find yourself not excelling in society either your hustle is not right and you need to look in the mirror or you're from generational poverty (don't let the media fool you there is a lot of White trash better drinking ? head types).

Even the ones in those demographics still look down on non-Whites, so they won't get any sympathy here, but this guy is entitled to whatever nutty beliefs he wants to have.
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DMX voice: Here we go again.

Whites always got to make it about "me" when everything is in their favor.

Ol I want to be apart of something.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the words of Paul Mooney " what a waste of white skin "
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you do is make race threads and spam the grown and sexy with ? .
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people know whats going to happen when that power slip into non white hands.

They going to have hell to pay. There isnt a people the white man hasnt wronged.

Younger white people feeling that pressure.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

looool
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's when you hit him with the "No...ALL lives matter....remember?"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Nov 8th 2016 "the emancicracker proclamation act" was signed.

oh yeah Stringer Bell you need to slowdown fam , this 24hr cac surveillance you have going on is gonna ? you.

That and his arsenal of thread title adjectives
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's when you hit him with the "No...ALL lives matter....remember?"

Then theyll just say blm and wlm are both racist, or itll be "oh so when WE do it its racist???"
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Nov 8th 2016 "the emancicracker proclamation act" was signed.

oh yeah Stringer Bell you need to slowdown fam , this 24hr cac surveillance you have going on is gonna ? you.

? said cac surveillance lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I always think it's laughable when White folks feel like they're slighted in a society that's about 70-80% dominated by them.

This country was founded on the blood and sweat of Natives, African slaves which most Black folks now in America descended from, and to a lesser degree Latin immigrants in the past few decades.

If you're a White person and find yourself not excelling in society either your hustle is not right and you need to look in the mirror or you're from generational poverty (don't let the media fool you there is a lot of White trash better drinking ? head types).

Even the ones in those demographics still look down on non-Whites, so they won't get any sympathy here, but this guy is entitled to whatever nutty beliefs he wants to have.

Funny ? is you'd think with white folks running society they'd realize white folks were to blame and classism is at play as well. The Chris Rock quote "there's nothing a white man with a penny hates more than a ? with a nickel" is 100% true
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Preach2Teach
    U dont contribute ? to this place but white tears and "earth is flat" ? . Gtfoh
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DMX voice: Here we go again.

Whites always got to make it about "me" when everything is in their favor.

Ol I want to be apart of something.

whitepeople.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    always biting never original
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Toothless hick screaming to high heaven about the white plight brought on by immigrants... Basic run of the mill caucacity, nothing to see here.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @Preach2Teach
    U dont contribute ? to this place but white tears and "earth is flat" ? . Gtfoh

White tears? lol why would I shed tears over this I.C ? ? and I think you will find I contribute a lot more than you racist fools do I bring mostly positive posts ain't you seen my no fap thread? I doubt you have because you my friend are a full blown ? .
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Lacy sees things differently. “I consider myself a racist but not because I believe in hatred towards anybody else. It's because I love my own people."

Problem here is Black Lives Matter is a multicultural, multiracial organization. So, he could have joined forces with BLM to have his voice heard. He is very much a classic white racist.