White Supremacist Plans to Open Church Named After Donald Trump

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
white-supremacist-building-burned.jpg

A white supremacist in North Dakota vows to rebuild a church that was burned down — and plans to name it after President Trump.

The 108-year-old building in Nome was destroyed earlier this month, and Craig Cobb believes it was no accident.

Cobb, currently on probation for terrorizing residents of a different city, told the Daily News on Tuesday that he still hopes to eventually open his church, and he has a special name in mind.

"The President Donald J. Trump Creativity Church of Rome," Cobb tells the News.

"That's the name, because it's beautiful. President Trump is like a ? emperor, can do no wrong."

White supremacist cries arson when his N.D. church is burned down

The Creativity movement, founded in 1973, has been flagged by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group.

Cobb, 65, admits the church won't be as "opulent" as it once was — unless Trump is kind enough to give him a donation. The now destroyed historic church had not been in use for several years when Cobb purchased the property in January.

Authorities are investigating the fire, but Cobb does not have much hope they will find any suspects.

"The problem now is to try to get the FBI in here," he says. "When black churches are burned, they rush right in." image

North Dakota town ready for trouble as white supremacists stake claims

Cobb, who believes ? was a "great" man, emphasizes that white supremacy is a "religion of peace."

"When people use the words white supremacy, they think its a generic term," he said.

Cobb landed in jail after attempting to transform the city of Leith into "an ? stronghold," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. He is described by the SPLC as a neo-? .

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/white-supremacist-vows-build-trump-church-north-dakota-article-1.3011899

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope it gets burned down again.. with him inside
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Church of the Holy Magnificent Superstar ? Grabber would have been not only a much better, but more appropriate name.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ North Dakota. The hilarious irony of most ? white supremacists being from places where the minority populace have basically never lived
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump has emboldened these type of guys.

I saw a documentary on this guy and that town in North Dakota some time ago. They were trying to turn some little one horse town into some ? only city and the town's residence who were mostly White people themselves were lashing back against them.

Trump might be their hero because of his views about immigration, police misconduct against Blacks, dismantling of everything the former President did, etc, but they are sorely mistaking if they think Trump gives a damn about their White trash ? .
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

I saw a documentary on this guy and that town in North Dakota some time ago. They were trying to turn some little one horse town into some ? only city and the town's residence who were mostly White people themselves were lashing back against them.

Trump might be their hero because of his views about immigration, police misconduct against Blacks, dismantling of everything the former President did, etc, but they are sorely mistaking if they think Trump gives a damn about their White trash ? .

So he is one probation for terrorizing white folks that wouldnt get down with the cause?
  • Crude_
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

So he is one probation for terrorizing white folks that wouldnt get down with the cause?

Yes, I believe that is him if I'm not mistaken.
  • Crude_
    Options
    Lol @ North Dakota. The hilarious irony of most ? white supremacists being from places where the minority populace have basically never lived

He wasn't from there if I'm not mistaken there he just bought land and staked his claim there. He and his following had bought up quite a few acres in this small town.

Most of them can fly under the radar much easier in more sparsely populated rural areas.

They're ? and most other Whites although they themselves may be bigots look down on these type of guys. Most White folks are much more subtle in their bigotry.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish him the best of luck
    One of my favorite movie scenes involved a church full of racists