Führer Trump hits new Gallup low following Trumpcare/Ryancare fail...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-approval-reaches-new-low-gallup
Gallup: Trump Approval Rating Now Lower Than Obama, Clinton Records

President Donald Trump’s approval rating reached a new low in Gallup’s daily polling average Monday.

According to Gallup, 36 percent of respondents to its daily polls approved of Trump’s performance in office, while 57 percent disapproved.

Gallup arrives at its approval numbers by averaging the previous three days of polling. Monday's numbers reflect responses from March 24-26, during and following the surprising failure of Republicans’ Obamacare replacement plan on Friday.

Trump’s Gallup approval is now lower than former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton's approval numbers were at any point in their presidencies, according to an analysis by Gallup's editor-in-chief. Obama reached a low of 38 percent in 2011 and 2014. Former President Bill Clinton reached a low of 37 percent in 1993.

Former President George W. Bush reached his low, 25 percent, in October 2008.

Gallup tracks the percentage of Americans who approve and disapprove of the President’s performance in office every day, based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults, according to the company. The poll’s margin of error is 3 percentage points.

48333537.cached.jpg

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    The GOP knows how to oppose but not 'yet' how to govern , most of these cats got elected during the Obama years so they have only known being the opposition then the governing majority , it will take time.The inexperienced and combative nature of the executive branch plus the ineptitude of the Legislature on the healthcare bill was wrong choice and wrong start, i fear the same will happen with Tax reform.

Bannon needs to get the hell out of there coz his agenda & approach has been amateur trash so far and he the sole reason.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    The GOP knows how to oppose but not 'yet' how to govern , most of these cats got elected during the Obama years so they have only known being the opposition then the governing majority , it will take time.The inexperienced and combative nature of the executive branch plus the ineptitude of the Legislature on the healthcare bill was wrong choice and wrong start, i fear the same will happen with Tax reform.

Bannon needs to get the hell out of there coz his agenda & approach has been amateur trash so far and he the sole reason.

I thought we wanted him to fail
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    smh. sad to say trump dont give a ? . and if the press asks him about he will jus call it "fake news or rigged"

He cares. He just won't change what he does because of it. Dude throws a tantrum every time news like this comes out though, so it obviously means something to him.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sense an impeachment in the future
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immaterial from the standpoint he just won when it mattered a few months ago.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh. sad to say trump dont give a ? . and if the press asks him about he will jus call it "fake news or rigged"

Well these were the same polls that was saying he was going to lose the election and he won and those polls were very wrong.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    fortyacres wrote: »

I thought we wanted him to fail

lol truuuu but

im a politics junkie , just trynna give context to the political reality we are in. Ultimately i dont want any of his policies to succeed just pointing out his unforced errors.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

He cares. He just won't change what he does because of it. Dude throws a tantrum every time news like this comes out though, so it obviously means something to him.

eh. I jus think he doesn't like ppl questioning him or calling him out. he doesn't like anything that makes him look bad. but he doesnt give a ? about the average American.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Well these were the same polls that was saying he was going to lose the election and he won and those polls were very wrong.

true
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    goldenja wrote: »

I don't wana hear ? in the news about this presidency other than this. Like how is there not enough information and questionable ? out there to not get it poppin
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't wana hear ? in the news about this presidency other than this. Like how is there not enough information and questionable ? out there to not get it poppin

I think it all will drop during the summer around 4th of July.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're trying to actually catch him in the act.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    1CK1S wrote: »

Who or what needs to start the impeachment process? Congress? Senate? Public?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

Who? His Party? His party won majorities in both other branches. It takes a super majority to impeach. The people spoke who they wanted in the election, when it counted. Cant undo that. The chances are incredibly slim with his party controlling the 2 branches. People have to focus on winning when it counts not fantasies. Approval rating polls dont mean jack sht at this point. The next time It will matter is in the 2018 elections...maybe.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

The russian ? , when it all blows up, is what will get him, but theres gotta be 100% proof, right now its obvious as ? but no concrete proof...yet
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »

The russian ? , when it all blows up, is what will get him, but theres gotta be 100% proof, right now its obvious as ? but no concrete proof...yet

I have a theory that his weekend getaways, golf trips and trips to many of his Trump locations, all might be because he's trying to hide he's speaking w Russia and masking it by location hopping. Meaning, it's still ongoing and they're gathering a fuckload of evidence to destroy Trump and his goons. Probably even the Republican Party.

But whenever this all happens, it will be historic as ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 years of ? about how Obama care was horrible. These muthafuckas got the presidency, the house, and the Senate and can't make moves. Sad! They failed hugely....

4ev4n95919sq.gif
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    7 years of ? about how Obama care was horrible. These muthafuckas got the presidency, the house, and the Senate and can't make moves. Sad! They failed hugely....

There ineptitude of the Republican party is mind boggling, but White people will keep them in power as long as they are talking about zero gun regulation (these rednecks love their guns), pro-life (these so called Christian bigots love their babies but have no problem with non-White grown men and women getting killed in cold blood on camera or people living in extreme poverty), lower taxes (when they say lower taxes they mean lower taxes for rich guys not poor and lower middle class White people who keep these inept politicians in power), deregulation in government (even though a lot of programs they want defunded and regulated actually help poor and middle class folks who live in rural areas), etc.

Most of them just see old White guys who look like them playing to their prejudice nature but offering no real facts on anything they're talking about and they say oh I'll vote for that guy.

Like some else already said Trump still will simply dismiss this as fake news .

I don't care if Trump gets all the way down to like a 5% approval rating as long as Republicans control the House and the Senate he isn't going anywhere. These places with huge Black and Brown populations like Florida and Mississippi for instance having these conservatives representatives and senators is pathetic but most people don't want to give a damn unless it's a presidential election every 4 years.
  • goldenja

VIBE wrote: »

I have a theory that his weekend getaways, golf trips and trips to many of his Trump locations, all might be because he's trying to hide he's speaking w Russia and masking it by location hopping. Meaning, it's still ongoing and they're gathering a fuckload of evidence to destroy Trump and his goons. Probably even the Republican Party.

But whenever this all happens, it will be historic as ? .

It'll all come out. Just have patience y'all
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    this ? dont care he the Prez and when thats over he'll go back to his Billions
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn another Trump thread? do you get paid to focus so much energy on this man or are you just that strange?
  • goldenja

hehe :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.