Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    ? turned Muslim to beat a case....? ?

Lol dude was Muslim way before that. He got into it being around a dude from Atlanta named Yung Mazi.

Young ? a fake ? too wildin out everytime he high, fake ass mazaradi fox hidin behind the cloth ass ? . Gates got protection from farakahn now

He been Muslim since he was young his dad was muslin his mom was Christian and u ? got to much hate in ya heart
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    A year is too much for anyone else, but while i like some of kevins music, sit this brotha down for a bid, and let him out early in a few months. I know he bipolar, but damn son.

Like, you know how many women i could have legally mollywhopped into a new dimensional plane because they put their hands on me completely unjustifiably, but i didnt. I know my strength. I aint trying to beat any of these string bean females in retaliation for their powder puff hands they try to throw.

You know how much force you can put in a little kick like that as a man, elevated up on a stage. Shorty like 120 on a good day too, and caught a fierce spaniard kick between dem itty bittys.

Shorty switched to only RnB shows without miguel as we speak. lol

01_Miguel-gif.gif

I wish ? stop using bipolar as a way to justify or excuse rap ? ? boy behavior
    The game is a attention ? ? boy
    Kevin Gates is a dumb smart ? ? boy
    Until them ? is medically diagnosed cut that ? out

I wasnt excusing his behavior though. lol. But touche.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw him live at the Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa High Road tour. Dude tore the house down. Definitely a dope tour to check out
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yung mazi, I tried listening to a tape of his back when he was ckp, couldn't make it tho

Why that fool stay getting shot
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    always rapping about jail
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Florida isss not sooo gooood chain gangs....slavery ? ....an he in a very racist place palm trees dont mask the ?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this the Kat Stacks Young Mazi

I honestly thought he was killed
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his girl is ? she thinks she can wear hijab anytime she feels like . idk what Muslims theyare
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin was suppose to come out but he has open gun case in the chi so they shipped him there
  • TayGettem
    Options
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Kevin was suppose to come out but he has open gun case in the chi so they shipped him there

Cant wait for that mixtape
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Hope he aint got a body attached to that gun either

If his raps are more than just raps I wont be surprised if they try to Boosie his ass
  • slickwatts
    slickwatts Members Posts: 299 ✭✭
    Options
    boy lookin rough
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin "All Lives Matter "I deserved what I got" Gates.

Oh well, he brought this on him self, do the crime, do the time.

If Black people are the problem as he says, then the solution is obviously harsher punishments for those that commit crime.

If you haven't noticed, it annoys me when ? with long rap sheets get to talking down on other black people.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

If Black people are the problem as he says, then the solution is obviously harsher punishments for those that commit crime.

If you haven't noticed, it annoys me when ? with long rap sheets get to talking down on other black people.

Dont kick him when he down..we love gates
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came n went like so many others
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came n went like so many others

? not done yet
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

He wasn't talkin down. His saying alot of times ? gets escalated when u buligwrent and antagonize the cops. Do we know cops ? ya. But is it really the smart move to talk ? to the person with the gun who has the power to arrest u just because? That's all he saying