White Shoplifter Goes Crazy After Store Employee Won't Let Her Leave...

Options
13»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? for stealing and cryingnout playing victim. I'm glad he got her ass jammed up
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    i love how even the white cop had no sympathy for her ?

"he actually assaulted me"

cop: "if you don't turn around it's gonna be bad for you

like ? , give me one reason to body slam your ? head ass too, lmao

this video put a smile on my face

It was incredibly satisfying to watch
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Dude went too hard for some pharmacy security ? . No way I'm wrestling with a crackhead over some cottonballs. One bite and and that MF arm fallin off.

That said, I saw some angry white women commenting on this ? . They don't like the idea of a Black man handling a white woman like this, and being on the 'right' side of public opinion.

As far as the old ? who said "be a gentleman", I think she's one of those angry white women.

You looking at that ? wrong. If he keeps letting that ? slide and that store keeps coming up short because ? keeps getting stolen. Then he going to be fired and what little money he making to take care of whatever he needs it for will be gone.

You nor I may take that security job but some have to do that ? and do whatever to keep it cause its paying the bills.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tiff wasn't letting eric andre up for ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcIb4XPg2m8

This ? was the Citizen Kane of fight videography

That still with them lil ? from nickelodeons my brother and me posing in the background is hilarious
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Dude went too hard for some pharmacy security ? . No way I'm wrestling with a crackhead over some cottonballs. One bite and and that MF arm fallin off.

That said, I saw some angry white women commenting on this ? . They don't like the idea of a Black man handling a white woman like this, and being on the 'right' side of public opinion.

As far as the old ? who said "be a gentleman", I think she's one of those angry white women.

You looking at that ? wrong. If he keeps letting that ? slide and that store keeps coming up short because ? keeps getting stolen. Then he going to be fired and what little money he making to take care of whatever he needs it for will be gone.

You nor I may take that security job but some have to do that ? and do whatever to keep it cause its paying the bills.

I considered that but I don't see them standing behind dude on this ? .

Now if he was white, this being the Trump era, maybe.

But if this ? 'd out ? can clean herself long enough to get a lawyer and sue rite-aid - it probably won't be a good look for him. 12 white jurors (it's Oregon) and this ? sitting there saying how scared she was when this Black guy approached her and grabbed her purse... suddenly he narrative ain't even about the ben-? in her purse and dude's on defense.

In any event tho, that's on him. I wouldn't do that job. I can think of times where security guards tried to falsely accuse me of stealing and I was damn near ready to ? those MFs.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I considered that but I don't see them standing behind dude on this ? .

Now if he was white, this being the Trump era, maybe.

But if this ? 'd out ? can clean herself long enough to get a lawyer and sue rite-aid - it probably won't be a good look for him. 12 white jurors (it's Oregon) and this ? sitting there saying how scared she was when this Black guy approached her and grabbed her purse... suddenly he narrative ain't even about the ben-? in her purse and dude's on defense.

In any event tho, that's on him. I wouldn't do that job. I can think of times where security guards tried to falsely accuse me of stealing and I was damn near ready to ? those MFs.

But how many times did you steal and get away with it?
    3024267-1385.gif
    Just playing.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope muthafuccas took notes. Cut the next time they wanna record fights, the quality should be like THAT vid.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcIb4XPg2m8

This ? was the Citizen Kane of fight videography

when cuz said " reap the wrath " lmao
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? better get a promotion to at bare minimum regional manager of defending them cacs money like it was his last dollar.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    This ? better get a promotion to at bare minimum regional manager of defending them cacs money like it was his last dollar.
    Right, but you know that ? just got a pat on the back smh.