Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    @Kai Yes I am living good with my education, the fact I'm not collecting unemployment and I live in a 4 bedroom home and boo is staying by my side. There are people out here that don't even know where their next meal is coming from, while I'm eating good. And I will get the ring eventually, you ain't special just because that ? gave you some cubic zirconia.

LLS at you saying this like you the home owner. Technically yes you live in a 4 bedroom house but the reality is you RENT A ROOM in someone else's 4 bedroom home.

How you going to talk down on her positive marriage? Whether the ring is a cubic zirconia or not that facts show she got a ring while you 11 years in and still nothing but "convenience ? ".

Even though all this ? is jokes and shame to me you have posted some very funny ass comments.

How do you know that her marriage is positive? For all you know her husband could be a lazy freeloader. I obviously mean something to my bf and his family because if I didn't they probably wouldn't have let me stay here at all. I feel if all my bf wanted was the kitty cat then we wouldn't have made it this far.

I can only go on what people post. So to my knowledge her marriage is positive and whatever that ? that you call yourself being involved in is laughable.

You do know people tolerate people because they getting something out it regardless of meaning something to them or not.

You still not thinking pass go! LLS

You may think it's funny but it's working for me. It's better than living at my bugged out cousin's house or living with my mom and her dude. (I really don't like him) I don't pay that much time live here, I'm saving money, I got both of my degrees while living here. It's been like a safe haven to be honest. Not too long ago I thanked my bf's dad for letting me be there as long as I have.

I have my opinion on that but the bold at the end of it all is all that matters.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    @ TS

fear controls you. someone said you had stockholm syndrome but you dont. you are in love with your hero. u had a bad life and at that time he saved u. his family saved u but instead of u growing and doing for urself u became super dependent on a dude who doesnt want to be ur hero anymore. u keep saying u dont know where u would be without him. it is time for u to find out. it is time for u to be a woman and stand on ur own feet.

as for ur degrees and ur certificates. that is all show. u are not doing anything with it. u want to make it look it good for ur dude but really want to rely on him to take care of u and dude doesnt want to take care of himself. people have degrees and work in different fields all the time. some jobs require degrees in fields closely related to the job but plenty just want a degree to show u are teachable. u can do better but u have to want better.
    @ TS

fear controls you. someone said you had stockholm syndrome but you dont. you are in love with your hero. u had a bad life and at that time he saved u. his family saved u but instead of u growing and doing for urself u became super dependent on a dude who doesnt want to be ur hero anymore. u keep saying u dont know where u would be without him. it is time for u to find out. it is time for u to be a woman and stand on ur own feet.

as for ur degrees and ur certificates. that is all show. u are not doing anything with it. u want to make it look it good for ur dude but really want to rely on him to take care of u and dude doesnt want to take care of himself. people have degrees and work in different fields all the time. some jobs require degrees in fields closely related to the job but plenty just want a degree to show u are teachable. u can do better but u have to want better.

As far as the whole degree thing goes, trust me I know people work in different fields all the time. I have been applying to jobs outside of my field left and right. It's just hard out here. And hopefully I get a job before 12/18 because that would make officially 3 years since I graduated.

Good ?
    @kat you have competition sweethear

Hey, at least I don't have student loans though. Her job situation is exactly why I'm nervous about accruing that debt.

Are you in school right now?

(((Lmao))))
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kai Yes I am living good with my education, the fact I'm not collecting unemployment and I live in a 4 bedroom home and boo is staying by my side. There are people out here that don't even know where their next meal is coming from, while I'm eating good. And I will get the ring eventually, you ain't special just because that ? gave you some cubic zirconia.

LLS at you saying this like you the home owner. Technically yes you live in a 4 bedroom house but the reality is you RENT A ROOM in someone else's 4 bedroom home.

How you going to talk down on her positive marriage? Whether the ring is a cubic zirconia or not that facts show she got a ring while you 11 years in and still nothing but "convenience ? ".

Even though all this ? is jokes and shame to me you have posted some very funny ass comments.

How do you know that her marriage is positive? For all you know her husband could be a lazy freeloader. I obviously mean something to my bf and his family because if I didn't they probably wouldn't have let me stay here at all. I feel if all my bf wanted was the kitty cat then we wouldn't have made it this far.

I can only go on what people post. So to my knowledge her marriage is positive and whatever that ? that you call yourself being involved in is laughable.

You do know people tolerate people because they getting something out it regardless of meaning something to them or not.

You may think it's funny but it's working for me. It's better than living at my bugged out cousin's house or living with my mom and her dude. (I really don't like him) I don't pay that much time live here, I'm saving money, I got both of my degrees while living here. It's been like a safe haven to be honest. Not too long ago I thanked my bf's dad for letting me be there as long as I have.

do u go therapy? i am a huge believer in therapy. u have to fall back and really read what u say. u need to speak to a professional and listen to what they say. u always say its the best option. why are ur only options to live with someone else? why is it not an option to live on ur own? what are u afraid of? u keep talking about ur degrees and i applaud u on that. u should feel a great sense of accomplishment. when u think about all that hard work u put in for them u should feel like u can do anything. u should tell urself i can conquer the world. u are the opposite though. u want us to congratulate u while u sit back and do nothing with those degrees.

u seem to be searching for a parental figure. u want someone to guide, nurture, and protect u. u want security and want to know that they will never leave u. i can dig that but the person has to want to be those things for u. u are in ur situation because u want to be in ur situation. u dont want different and u dont want more. reading ur post is like a roller coaster ride. the stuff u say is funny, sad, frustrating, and sometimes just plain wild.

are u starting to get it yet?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ TS

@ TS

As far as the whole degree thing goes, trust me I know people work in different fields all the time. I have been applying to jobs outside of my field left and right. It's just hard out here. And hopefully I get a job before 12/18 because that would make officially 3 years since I graduated.

Good ?

Hey, at least I don't have student loans though. Her job situation is exactly why I'm nervous about accruing that debt.

(((Lmao))))

Where's your degree though? You're a mechanic Conny..let's not.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

do u go therapy? i am a huge believer in therapy. u have to fall back and really read what u say. u need to speak to a professional and listen to what they say. u always say its the best option. why are ur only options to live with someone else? why is it not an option to live on ur own? what are u afraid of? u keep talking about ur degrees and i applaud u on that. u should feel a great sense of accomplishment. when u think about all that hard work u put in for them u should feel like u can do anything. u should tell urself i can conquer the world. u are the opposite though. u want us to congratulate u while u sit back and do nothing with those degrees.

u seem to be searching for a parental figure. u want someone to guide, nurture, and protect u. u want security and want to know that they will never leave u. i can dig that but the person has to want to be those things for u. u are in ur situation because u want to be in ur situation. u dont want different and u dont want more. reading ur post is like a roller coaster ride. the stuff u say is funny, sad, frustrating, and sometimes just plain wild.

i sense the same ? . problem is, she has nothing to compare it to other that a ? head cousins house where someone tried to ? her.

so this may seem like a great step up...but to you an I its a lateral move.

I would agree to reread what she writes. she's calling out for help but afraid of the change and uncertainty help brings.
    @SimplyKrys the world is big. you have no idea what you want but you are settling for what your given when you have the ability to create your own dreams and goals an get them on your own. but it takes the first step. why are you afraid.

this site is filled with scumbags but for some reason ...they or some and other dudes want YOU to do better.

the things you say are good that he does are not good...it's normal. thats the bare minimum a man should do. an you are impressed with it like you're 17. you can't even get verbally into sex cuz he sneaks ass with a house full of people.

you need to learn what spoiled is and what it is not.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    you clearly don't understand what men do for the kitty cat...i think you need more life experience.

@cinco bruh, i need you to come thru an bring your cape. do me a favor an show this woman how it's done.

she is MegaBus status but
    @SimplyKrys
    While your engineer (read = Tech) ? saving up for used premium autos, when the last time he took u somewhere u needed a passport for? Just u and him and u don't have to open your wallet? It's a new level out there to experience but u messin wit the wrong one

914viw7o6sut.png
  • OmegaConflict
    @ TS

@ TS

Good ?

(((Lmao))))

Where's your degree though? You're a mechanic Conny..let's not.

I wasn't even a talking ? tho. But a mechanic katy, Really?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

you clearly don't understand what men do for the kitty cat...i think you need more life experience.

@cinco bruh, i need you to come thru an bring your cape. do me a favor an show this woman how it's done.
    @Young_Chitlin come tell this chick how to get her credit together
    @Trillfate get those pics an share ? .
    @sion promise her a mod position in exchange for a peek at the ? .

I can go on yall

I understand men do crazy stuff to get the kitty cat sometimes, but we have had a lot of good times as well. We have pretty much grew up together. If he wanted kitty cat on the regular I'm sure he could get it elsewhere if he wanted to. I feel like he's stringing me along for a reason.
    giphy.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    gns wrote: »

@Young_Chitlin come tell this chick how to get her credit together
    @Trillfate get those pics an share ? .
    @sion promise her a mod position in exchange for a peek at the ? .

I can go on yall

I understand men do crazy stuff to get the kitty cat sometimes, but we have had a lot of good times as well. We have pretty much grew up together. If he wanted kitty cat on the regular I'm sure he could get it elsewhere if he wanted to. I feel like he's stringing me along for a reason.
    giphy.gif

I thought maybe I just didn't understand the terminology. I left it alone
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited March 2017
    Cinco wrote: »

she is MegaBus status but
    @SimplyKrys
    While your engineer (read = Tech) ? saving up for used premium autos, when the last time he took u somewhere u needed a passport for? Just u and him and u don't have to open your wallet? It's a new level out there to experience but u messin wit the wrong one

914viw7o6sut.png

LMAO!!!

that's my ? !

play on playa
    @SimplyKrys

he's a man of his word.

I tried to tell her. one weekend can change her world
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭

I do go to therapy and my therapist says I should definitely get my own place. It's not an option to live on my own yet because I don't make enough to do so yet. Trust I do want better but I need to be making more money before I can really make a move.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ic does it again
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do go to therapy and my therapist says I should definitely get my own place. It's not an option to live on my own yet because I don't make enough to do so yet. Trust I do want better but I need to be making more money before I can really make a move.

Mufucka can pay for a therapist but cant live on her own?
  • SimplyKrys

Mufucka can pay for a therapist but cant live on her own?

My insurance covers it..
  • OmegaConflict
    Wow all the new females on here is certified crazy
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cut this "deserve better" ?

You dont deserve anything that you didnt earn already. What you "earned" then sets the standard for what you "deserve" now.

People entitled for no reason at all.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old ones weren't?
  • OmegaConflict
    ChiCity wrote: »
    The old ones weren't?

I don't even remember them
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TS do you know DAVE RAMSEY? Do you know him?
  • SimplyKrys
    TS do you know DAVE RAMSEY? Do you know him?

Yes