Options
13»

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    TNA is not dying

They're bleeding out though and are in need of a lot of gauze.

To give credit where it's due though. They've outlasted both ECW and WCW at this point jn time. Nobody thought they'd accomplish that goal 10 years ago.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bischoff should try to get an investment team together and take TNA from Dixie
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    iight then

Back to the opinions...

Kevin Nash is an all time great. Nowhere near top 10 all time, but he deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He moved well for a big man, formed the nWo and cut some of the best shoot promos on the mic. If he didnt have quads made of candle wax and stuck around most of the last 15 years, he'd be the undisputed 2nd best big man ever after Taker.

BAM BAM, Mike Awesome, Vader, Umaga, and Kane say what up.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    iight then

Back to the opinions...

Kevin Nash is an all time great. Nowhere near top 10 all time, but he deserves a lot more credit than he gets. He moved well for a big man, formed the nWo and cut some of the best shoot promos on the mic. If he didnt have quads made of candle wax and stuck around most of the last 15 years, he'd be the undisputed 2nd best big man ever after Taker.

Bam Bam da GOAT. His big ass could fly, but I'm not talking solely ring skills. I'm talking the total package. Y'all need to stop frontin like Nash wasnt a legend.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    iight then

Back to the opinions...

Bam Bam da GOAT. His big ass could fly, but I'm not talking solely ring skills. I'm talking the total package. Y'all need to stop frontin like Nash wasnt a legend.

Total package? Ehhh I guess...most big dudes didn't have Nash's charisma.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its all ?

grown men in speedos and face paint

walker texas ranger level fight sequences

the scripts are the birth of every reality tv show on right now

and i didnt have cable back when it was hot (4th and 5th grade)

? !....all of it!
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barry Windam was the best horseman!
    RIP Blackjack Mulligan
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Bobby roode ? is snooze fest
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I expected to read that Sasha Banks looks like a horseshoe bat with a ? problem tbh.

Watch your mouth, my man.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ruthless agression era was the best

Beat me to it. Wwe has an extensive pool of talent now but a lot of those guys are still in NXT. The Ruthless Aggression Era had the best main roster wrestlers (excluding character, promo etc) of all time

• gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brooklyn brawler> John cena
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? were all for rick rude and dx but nah new day gotta go huh

Val Venis Norman smiley disco inferno ? tonk too
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miz tv wack as ?
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bret screwed Bret
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    WCW towards the end was putting on better shows than the WWF at the time. This would've been like if the WWF had gone out of business in August 1997. Right when they were lowkey putting on better shows than WCW.

Even WCW people admit by the end of the Monday Night Wars they were putting out a ? product
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been watching wCw circa 2000-2001

Schit is cringe worthy . Dudes were gassed and botching moves like they didn't care if there were fans watching

Laziest wrestling I ever seen
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kidman had to damn near ? himself on that ssp 5 times near the end of wcw
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »

Schit is cringe worthy . Dudes were gassed and botching moves like they didn't care if there were fans watching

Goat
    RawAce wrote: »

No ? were given

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    WCW towards the end was putting on better shows than the WWF at the time. This would've been like if the WWF had gone out of business in August 1997. Right when they were lowkey putting on better shows than WCW.

Even WCW people admit by the end of the Monday Night Wars they were putting out a ? product

What WCW people?
  • RawAce
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm a wCw guy and I jus admitted the product was bad ...

They had such good talent and the possibility to do great things but all those ego's and guaranteed contracts made the in ring efforts suffer
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    ? Shane McMahon
  • RawAce
    Options
    ? Shane McMahon

Why ???
  • CSOPQ
    CSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    I was never a hardy boyz fan until they were broken. Not interested in them now unless they're broken
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CSOPQ wrote: »
    I was never a hardy boyz fan until they were broken. Not interested in them now unless they're broken
    i was a hardy boys fan since 99 but i do agree i only wanna see broken hardys thats it.