I listened to Yeezus 10 days later.. My Review.

Options
124»

Comments

• Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The album is very demonic listen to i am a ? the screaming at the end?? I cant listen to that ? .

They all sound like one takes

Money ? people/everything up
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    yup when I heard the strange fruit sample then heard him rappin bout ? and hoes i shook my head.... this the same song that was about slaves hanging from trees. The media wont say nothing but the ? is disrespectful in context.

did this song really go over most peoples heads like that .....read poem and then listen to the song again he clearly talking about whats going on right now in our communities ! its metaphor that went way over people heads Instagram to drugs to us ? up our own values chicks all on the come up and dudes too ! like how'd yall miss that our society is burning mentally and spiritually rotting my ? or is just me that notice that ? cause i that yall was better then that to just listen to a song and not understand why it sound like that hes not being disrespectful he telling the truth wake up !

Seriously. What the ? are people on about Blood on the Leaves being disrespectful because of the samples and having lyrics about drugs and ? ? Try listening to the lyrics first before judging it.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a big fan of kanye at one point i think yall need to stop making threads and writing essays about this wack ass album. I mean not only was there not a hot song...not even a hot MOMENT on this ? .

People just trying to make excuses because its kanye.

? is ? CRUMBS...

? need to "stop talking about this ? " yet here you are ...........

....writing another paragraph about it...

....furthering the conversation

Lol

Like I said before .... ? be funny
  • Sweat jones
    Options
    I think due to the downfall in music quality kanye was majorly overrated never understood the hype with college dropout thought late registration was a huge step up and thats when he startted getting help
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think due to the downfall in music quality kanye was majorly overrated never understood the hype with college dropout thought late registration was a huge step up and thats when he startted getting help

Spaceship, Slow Jamz, All falls Down, Jesus Walks, Never let me down, We Don't Care. Man, the College Dropout was hitting.
  • Sweat jones
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Spaceship, Slow Jamz, All falls Down, Jesus Walks, Never let me down, We Don't Care. Man, the College Dropout was hitting.

They was all old songs
  • dollarandadream
    dollarandadream Members Posts: 236
    Options
    He made the album in like 2 weeks.... Doesn't it seem like he took more time to create his albums in the past
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    I'm still mad that ? has the nerve to call Rick Rubin, a man notorious for making banging ass drums, and the album has no damn drums

Ironically it was rick rubin's idea to strip the drums. I read it in an old complex mag interview with him. He also said there are multiple versions of multiple songs that kanye could release if he wanted to. Cant find the full interview anymore tho just bits n pieces of it.