Bendis should be executed and all his story arcs should be nulled...

Options
2»

Comments

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he keeps ? up the game...
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bendis ? work is nothing compared to Loeb's run on Ultimate Avengers

Bendis' Dark Avengers and Heroic Age Avengers might give Loeb's Ultimate Avengers a run for his money. Now if we're talking Loeb's Red Hulk...
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Never forget

alias1-2-600x927.jpg

Bendis is WOAT

Still can't believe his mandingo loving Mary Sue not only endured in the Marvel Comics Universe but now she's got a Netflix series to showcase her lameness even more.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b730p5br8uqo.jpg

Bendis in his hard on hoes era.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Never forget

alias1-2-600x927.jpg

Bendis is WOAT

Still can't believe his mandingo loving Mary Sue not only endured in the Marvel Comics Universe but now she's got a Netflix series to showcase her lameness even more.

Kat?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Never forget

alias1-2-600x927.jpg

Bendis is WOAT

Kat?

Naw Jessica Jones...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Never was a huge fan of Bendis myself. Ultimate Spider Man and Siege are the best thing he's written. But i really hope this isnt due to some kneejerk bigoted reaction to making O5 Iceman ? .

this seems like a creeping out the closet post from someone who does not read before speaking... But His Gaying Up Marvels Mutants has been the icing on the cake with his fuckery and is equally offensive to ? people.My cousin was talking about how insulting it is to take established characters and present them like they all of a sudden are ? out of the blue like it isnew clothes to wear(I was not digging the analogy but I got his gist). Besides that hiswork on X-title and their ? up Storylines and retconning the retcons to retcon again and destroying Magneto's family tree and a number of others crimes against Marvel and in particular my Favorite Muties. BUt some people like senseless pandering to pop culture drivel so be free mon ami or maybe it is mon amie either way keep it moving...

"same hero new boots..."