Can you even imagine this..........

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
It's the last days (the great tribulation to be exact) and the antichrist has revealed himself. He has entered into Jerusalem and now sits in the temple of ? , declaring to the whole world that he is ? . Now he has issued a decree and demanded that every man, women, and child must receive a mark in their hand or forhead or else they will be killed. Now can you imagine somebody actually receiving this mark and one day they stumble across a bible and read this passage of scripture. "9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of ? , which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." Revelation 14:9-11

And then they actually see the Angel flying in the midst of heaven crying with a loud voice the same exact passage that they just read? Wow. I bet there will be countless individuals that will realize the error of their ways in this exact fashion. But by then it will be too late. There is no turning back once you receive the mark. You have pledged your allegiance to the beast (satan) and your eternal destiny has already been sealed. How tragic.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's the last days (the great tribulation to be exact) and the antichrist has revealed himself. He has entered into Jerusalem and now sits in the temple of ? , declaring to the whole world that he is ? . Now he has issued a decree and demanded that every man, women, and child must receive a mark in their hand or forhead or else they will be killed. Now can you imagine somebody actually receiving this mark and one day they stumble across a bible and read this passage of scripture. "9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of ? , which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." Revelation 14:9-11

And then they actually see the Angel flying in the midst of heaven crying with a loud voice the same exact passage that they just read? Wow. I bet there will be countless individuals that will realize the error of their ways in this exact fashion. But by then it will be too late. There is no turning back once you receive the mark. You have pledged your allegiance to the beast (satan) and your eternal destiny has already been sealed. How tragic.

But wouldn't there be one problem? All bibles will be destroyed, right? So no one can really "stumble" upon a bible. Especially if you have the mark, because you would be in the city, land of the people who have this mark and there wouldn't be a bible present because it was destroyed.

Only a former believer could come to this and see this. This is what I've asked Chozen, what will you do in the end when you see all what's in Revelations come true?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    But wouldn't there be one problem? All bibles will be destroyed, right? So no one can really "stumble" upon a bible. Especially if you have the mark, because you would be in the city, land of the people who have this mark and there wouldn't be a bible present because it was destroyed.

Only a former believer could come to this and see this. This is what I've asked Chozen, what will you do in the end when you see all what's in Revelations come true?

I get what your saying. Scripture doesn't say that all the bibles will be destroyed during the tribulation period though. Thats something that you got from the book of Eli. But it could be plausible. Even if it were true that all bibles will be destroyed, I'm sure ? wil make a way for anybody who truly wants to receive salvation. Just like He did in the movie, the book of Eli. ? will always preserve His word no matter what! And besides the 2 witnesses will be preaching during the 1st 3 and a half years of the tribulation, the 144,000 will be preaching throughout the 7 years of the tribulation, angels will be flying in heaven proclaiming the everlasting gospel, and people who come to faith in Jesus Christ during this time will be preaching the gospel; so ? will have a way of getting His message out during this time period.
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I get what your saying. Scripture doesn't say that all the bibles will be destroyed during the tribulation period though. Thats something that you got from the book of Eli. But it could be plausible. Even if it were true that all bibles will be destroyed, I'm sure ? wil make a way for anybody who truly wants to receive salvation. Just like He did in the movie, the book of Eli. ? will always preserve His word no matter what! And besides the 2 witnesses will be preaching during the 1st 3 and a half years of the tribulation, the 144,000 will be preaching throughout the 7 years of the tribulation, angels will be flying in heaven proclaiming the everlasting gospel, and people who come to faith in Jesus Christ during this time will be preaching the gospel; so ? will have a way of getting His message out during this time period.

Nah lol I didn't get that from the Book of Eli, I actually had this in mind a long time ago. I'll see if I can find the verse that speaks on this or hints it. It's been a long while since I opened up in Revelations or been spoken to about it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    Options

So when the end comes, I will be the one called upon to help lead the fallen back to promise land?

Is this ? 's plan for me afterall, to first teach me his ways, then to lead me down a dark path so I may wonder upon the cities of the lost and damned so that the children he loves will have one last shot to follow be back to the blessed and away from the wicked?
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So when the end comes, I will be the one called upon to help lead the fallen back to promise land?

Is this ? 's plan for me afterall, to first teach me his ways, then to lead me down a dark path so I may wonder upon the cities of the lost and damned so that the children he loves will have one last shot to follow be back to the blessed and away from the wicked?

I don't know and neither do you. That's not what I was stating either, I just said I have asked you, "what will you do in the end, when you see it all come true", and you simply stated you would punch ? or Jesus in the teeth.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't know and neither do you. That's not what I was stating either, I just said I have asked you, "what will you do in the end, when you see it all come true", and you simply stated you would punch ? or Jesus in the teeth.
    Maybe you should go back and requote what I said
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Re-quote what? You were asking a question, not stating a statement or a thought.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited July 2010
    Options

I think you need to go back and requote what I said
  • VIBE
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh, that. Well you did state you would want to punch him hit him, I don't know what thread it was in so if you wanna it defended you can go back and re-quote it. It doesn't matter to me.