What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Drake vs Future

trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in The Reason

Drake vs Future 29 votes

Future
51%
Bender Rodriguezrobblr86illedoutspit_fiya_Menace_purpngoldKamPushMeAggieLean.MARIO_DROListencloserJack_MovesRanxxtrendsetta1030MiamiNightsBandanadUp 15 votes
Drake
48%
SiongnsDarthRozayCapitalBStoneColdMikeygoldenjaMaximus Rexgemini86The Nuisance victory_kidKingFreemanbck145champagne_papiTsotsi Cape Town 14 votes

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    Drake
    2 different styles of rappers

But I'll play along cuz this thread has potential to be top 5 funniest ever
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future
    Sion wrote: »

Both running shit rn anything they on a hit an I feel future more of a rapper then drake…
    So who really got it
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake

Both running shit rn anything they on a hit an I feel future more of a rapper then drake…
    So who really got it

how is future running anything? the bar is set so low for south rappers. is it because he keeps spamming his music everywhere? its not charting, not selling big numbers and doesn't even have longevity. his music comes and goes

gnsOlorun22Plutarch
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Drake
    this one's a toughy...

both u can jus put on shuffle.. get dressed to.. drive to a club.. meet a bitch take her back to the room and fuck on for an hr and not hear the same song twice. smmfh

imma have to get back to y'all on this one..
    right now I'm leaning towards Drake tho..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    trendsetta1030
    Future
    gemini86 wrote: »

So who really got it

how is future running anything? the bar is set so low for south rappers. is it because he keeps spamming his music everywhere? its not charting, not selling big numbers and doesn't even have longevity. his music comes and goes

Future can out sell an ny arena faster then any ny rapper not named … JayZ,nas
  • champagne_papichampagne_papi Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Drake
    You let drizzy get a verse, you gon get this work.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,208 Regulator
    SMH

Now I remember why we have a Face Off Forum
    gns
  • RanxxRanxx I Can't feel DeyaPosts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future
    Damn I guess the reason full of bitch niggas these days hendrix do this for the real I guess niggas just don't understand

Drake got washed on wattba we all know this
    4b544550-12d9-45de-acba-da1aa5e30e57_1466723006_s.png
    trendsetta1030MiamiNightsOlorun22
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    future......anyway do any of yall remember a future video where he was driving a car up to the hollywood hills on some sort of back road? it was a wshh exclusive. help me out. ive been lookin for this vid for two years
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drake got better writers..nigga like berry Gordy in the temptations movie.....room full of niggas writing...

but future got better beats which makes his songs good. he knows how to flow with the beat to allow it to take over the song.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

CapitalB
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake

So who really got it

What? Rap is definitely out of control. Wasn't there a point in time when Drake was actually writing his raps?
    Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dookie thread
    Jack_Moves
  • robblr86robblr86 Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Future
    Idk...I would personally rather listen to Future than Drake. Maybe i'm in the minority
    MallyGtrendsetta1030MiamiNights
  • MiamiNightsMiamiNights Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future
    I rather listen to Future even when he's not on his Trap&B songs(Hendrixx)Sometimes I feel like I'm at a club with 3 rooms 1 with r&b,reggae, pop when listening to Drake.
    IMG29fz0ix.jpg
    2dcd75y.gif
    CapitalBsapp08_2001Plutarch
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future
    Super future
    trendsetta1030
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Drake

So who really got it

What? Rap is definitely out of control. Wasn't there a point in time when Drake was actually writing his raps?

So he doesn't write at all now?
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    trendsetta1030
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck drake & future
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    future......anyway do any of yall remember a future video where he was driving a car up to the hollywood hills on some sort of back road? it was a wshh exclusive. help me out. ive been lookin for this vid for two years

Future
    Future>>>