Gilbert Arenas Views on Darker Women

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a new def. for darkskin apparently.

Also none of them have outwardly negroidal features ( @obnoxiouslyfresh )

? actually discussing this....

I hate all you ?
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The def. for dark skin is the same as it always was, and always will be. It doesn't matter how much lighter black people in America become.

These dudes do not find dark-skin black women attractive, that is why almost all of their supposed examples of dark-skinned black women are not really dark. ? is beyond disgusting.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Idk why yall mad, dark women in they feelings because he's not personally Attracted to THEM. it's just personal preference anyway like hair color. Fake outrage

Ima say this and hope I don't get chewed out... a dark skinned woman will complain about not being chose cuz of her complexion then turn a dude down cuz he is 2 short...both are things ? made them that they can't change....

Smh.

Can't you see the difference? As a race man, it is simply mind-boggling that a black person can't see it.

Shortness may be unfortunately devalued, but there are going to be short men in every race. Being dark, on the other hand, is a race-wide thing (originally; there were no light-skinned blacks from the part of Africa where we are from) that is a defining characteristic of us (originally).

So a chick turning down a short dude is very different from someone turning down a black person cause he or she is too dark.

? no... both are preference that the person who is that can't control cuz ? made them that way. U can try and intellectualize it away but it's the truth
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all still posting women that's lighter than what gil was talking about lol

i keep thinking "they dont know what real dark skinned is"

these chicks they posting are brown
  • AP21
    Options
    and got damn man, can a mod add some spoilers or something to these large pic drops
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    Most black people who are descendants of slaves are originally from places like Guniea, Sierra Leone, Cote D'ivoire, Ghana and Congo. These people are dark-skinned. So the original black man and woman (our ancestors) are dark-skinned.

If you don't date dark-skinned black people, then you don't really date black people. Period. Light-skinned blacks (of West and Central African descent) are not pure blacks. That's the bottom line.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The def. for dark skin is the same as it always was, and always will be. It doesn't matter how much lighter black people in America become.

These dudes do not find dark-skin black women attractive, that is why almost all of their supposed examples of dark-skinned black women are not really dark. ? is beyond disgusting.

Khoudia-Diop-The-Melanin-Goddessjpg-600x540.jpg
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Idk why yall mad, dark women in they feelings because he's not personally Attracted to THEM. it's just personal preference anyway like hair color. Fake outrage

Ima say this and hope I don't get chewed out... a dark skinned woman will complain about not being chose cuz of her complexion then turn a dude down cuz he is 2 short...both are things ? made them that they can't change....

Smh.

Can't you see the difference? As a race man, it is simply mind-boggling that a black person can't see it.

Shortness may be unfortunately devalued, but there are going to be short men in every race. Being dark, on the other hand, is a race-wide thing (originally; there were no light-skinned blacks from the part of Africa where we are from) that is a defining characteristic of us (originally).

So a chick turning down a short dude is very different from someone turning down a black person cause he or she is too dark.

? no... both are preference that the person who is that can't control cuz ? made them that way. U can try and intellectualize it away but it's the truth

You really believe both choices are just harmless preferences?

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    I'm dark-skinned, which is a deal breaker for some women, because they simply don't find the look appealing, nothing more, nothing less.

Now I can understand being bemused when folks start making insinuations about your character and status based on nothing else but your skin pigmentation. That's different.

Smh. If you are black, and you don't find dark-skin appealing, you are a tragic ? . So it's a problem.

Or you ? whomever you want....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh.

I'm using that term being nice in the discussion... with that said people will argue u down about what they like at its their right to have a preference... women are good for that when turning down a short dude. Oh ur cute but ur too shirt for me... Then if a tall dude they like told them oh ur cute for a dark-skinned girl your not my type it's the end of the world... tell me how they are different... cuz like I keep saying you are born ur height and complexion u can't change either.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all still posting women that's lighter than what gil was talking about lol

So now ? trying to reclassify dark skin too? What is this? Colorism within colorism within colorism?

Nah but it's a specific skin tone gil talking about tho. You ? trolling yourselves at this point.

c8306de429fd5807731d79e34aae67e3.jpg

Nykhor_Paul_revsmagazine10-0085-1_FF_coverslider-629x429.jpg

5ff39f7bb8b4647fa2b428b857d9b9ad.jpg

05febaaed5a203b1c9f112e424e31902.jpg

Wasn't that hard.

SECOND POST OF DEEP DARK ORIGINAL BLACK WOMEN!!!
    AFTER SOOO MAY PAGES

LAMOOOO

Amazing black America
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Most of these i don't consider dark..pretty no doubt but not dark
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    and got damn man, can a mod add some spoilers or something to these large pic drops

Or maybe ? can just stop quoting the large drops...? ain't about to individually spoiler every post
  • Undefeatable
    Options

Smh.

I'm using that term being nice in the discussion... with that said people will argue u down about what they like at its their right to have a preference... women are good for that when turning down a short dude. Oh ur cute but ur too shirt for me... Then if a tall dude they like told them oh ur cute for a dark-skinned girl your not my type it's the end of the world... tell me how they are different... cuz like I keep saying you are born ur height and complexion u can't change either.

To add to what I said before... There is nothing objectively bad with dark-skin -- it is a good thing, and dark-skinned blacks should be proud. Being short on the other hand... lol
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    Imagine someone saying that he/she likes to date whites, but only if they are mixed with something.

What would we say to that? We would say that they don't really like whites if they only like whites that are mixed with something. Cause if you are white and mixed, you are not really white.

All that I am saying is that the same thing holds true for blacks. If you don't like/aren't attracted to dark-skinned blacks, then you don't really like blacks.
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

i spend more time scrolling on pages than i do reading posts

c'mon mods...where ya'll at?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine someone saying that he/she likes to date whites, but only if they are mixed with something.

What would we say to that? We would say that they don't really like whites if they only like whites that are mixed with something. Cause if you are white and mixed, you are not really white.

All that I am saying is that the same thing holds true for blacks. If you don't like/aren't attracted to dark-skinned blacks, then you don't really like blacks.

All I'm saying is who gives a ? ?
    Stop crying about other people preference. Not everyone feel like Gil who is a troll anyway
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Stop crying about other people preference. Not everyone feel like Gil who is a troll anyway

Gibert Arenas ' trolling has just MADE SOMETHING DISTURBING APPEARING ON SURFACE : THERE ARE STILL STIGMAS IN BLACK AMERICAN PSYCHES.

Just do the math between the amount of true darksinned pics and what the majority of blacks out here consider as such. Dont you see something disturbing ?

Lets take our two women pics posters , @Recaptimus_Prime360 and @Trillfate : how much darskin women pics they post year round?
    Aint that disturbing?

The hair texture : aint that disturbing THAT WE ARE WITNESSING SELF INFLICTED WHITE WASHING IN A WAY WE REPRESENT WHAT IS DARKSKINNED AS IF THERE WERE NO TRUE PITCH BLACK NAPPY HAIRED WOMEN IN THE US?

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Undefeatable brother, there are some who don't find us dark-skinned folks attractive, physically. no amount of bringing up social conditioning as a reason why they don't find us attractive is going to change the way they feel.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tc34rxf9qeww.png

His mother...self hate syndrome
  • Undefeatable
    Options

1. It's not simply a personal preference, but the result of conditioning.
    2. True conscious people give a ? , that's who.

It would be better if the people with these preferences were honest and said that they did not like black people, only black people mixed with something else. ? would still be disgusting, but then we could more easily see it for what it is.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

1. It's not simply a personal preference, but the result of conditioning.
    2. True conscious people give a ? , that's who.

It would be better if the people with these preferences were honest and said that they did not like black people, only black people mixed with something else. ? would still be disgusting, but then we could more easily see it for what it is.

True

SOCIALLY speaking errbody jas it choices and tastes.

But for GENETIC REASONS NO BLACK MAN SHOULD NORMALLY HAVE THESE LIGHT SKINNED / DARSKINNED ? up tendencies.

How can you modify genetic, instinctual feeling and taste? PSYCHOLOGICALLY. And thast where

Slavery
    Jim Crow
    Segregation

Are still having an ANCHORED BIG EFFECT ON TODAY BLCK PEOPLE MIND. And as long as we will overlook that big side of the question, this darskinned/lightskinned will never go away.

As long as HYpocrisy aka OH ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL it will not go away.

Ive got hard times finding a pic of a black woman with her nappy hair.

My white boss at work asks me the same question again and again : WHATS WRONG WITH BLACK WOMEN AND THERE HAIR?