Awkward times and places you had to take a SH*T (lol)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just had a dream a ? All over myself in front of females

edOb1_s-200x150.gif
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Man dro told his story...i took a L kinda similar a month ago...first time ever sumthn like thAt happened

no one gives a ? you a Mexican walking around smelling like feces is a family trait
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    .... I SHYTED ON MYSELF LAST YEAR ON RODEO DRIVE... ONE OF THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE

Lmao how

..WENT TO LA FOR MY BDAY... MY COUSIN STAY THERE... SO ME HER AND MY WIFE WENT TO ROSCOES... WE ATE, LEFT, GOT IN THE CAR AND SHE WAS LIKE, " IMA SHOW YALL AROUND"...SO I STARTED BUBBLING BUT I DIDNT PAY IT NO MIND... SHE TAKES US TO RODEO DRIVE...WE GET OUT THE CAR AND I FEEL IT!...IM THINKING," ILL GO TO A CORNER STORE OR MCDONALD'S OR SOMETHING.. MANNN ALL I SEE IS LOUIS, GUCCI, FENDI, CARTIER STORES... I WAS LIKE FUCCCCCCKKKK... SO I STARTED WALKING SLOW... THEY LIKE 20 STEPS AHEAD AND I.COULDN'T HOLD IT NO MO... I SEE A RALPH LAUREN STORE AND I GO IN THERE... BY THIS TIME, IM CURRENTLY SHYTIN ON MYSELF... SO I STOP BY THE SHOE SECTION AND ASKED DID THEY HAVE MY SIZE AND ASKED DID THEY HAVE A REST ROOM... EVERY STEP I TAKE, ? COMES OUT

SO I GET TO THE REST ROOM... ? EVERYWHERE!!... LEGS, IM MY SHOE, THE BACK OF MY PANTS... I TOOK ALLLLL MY CLOTHES OFF AND FINISHED... I WAS SWEATIN LIKE A SLAVE I THERE... I WRAPPED MY DRAWZ UP IN PAPERTOWELS AND THREW THEM AWAY..MAN I HAD ? ON THE FLOOR, BOTTOM OF THE TOILET WHERE IT SCEWS IN AT... I CLEANED MY PANTS AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE...

SO I LEAVE... MY WIFE AND COUSIN WAS LIKE, DANG, WHERE U GO? AND I SAID, I WAS LOOKING FOR YALL.... SO WE CONTINUE TO WALK AND NOW IM 50 STEPS BEHIND SMELLING LIKE STRAIGHT ? ...

WE LEAVE AND I TRY TO JUMP IN THE BACK SEAT AND LET THE WINDOW DOWN...SHE WAS LIKE,NAW ILL SIT.IN THE BACK...MANNNNN, I WAS SOOOOO READY TO GET BACK TO THE ROOM.

THEN MY COUSIN WANNA RIDE THROUGH THE HILLS AND ? ... MAN I HAD THAT WINDOW ALLLL THW WAY DOWN..
    MY WIFE WAS LIKE, "SOMETHING STANK"

BY NOW, ITS BEEN 30MINS AND IM LITERALLY DISGUSTED.. SHE DROP US OFF AND I HURRY UP TO THE SHOWER...

I TILL THIS DAY, I STILL GOT ? STAINS IN THEM PANTS... AND YES I KEPT EM CAUSE O LIKE EM..

YOU BIG ? BLACK ASS ? !!!!!!!!
  • Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    My lil brother caught a guy who was taking a ? in the park

LOL
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babaaa wrote: »
    My lil brother caught a guy who was taking a ? in the park

LOL

Lol
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got sum Thai food once...went down like fine wine but when it hit my colon it went down like Hiroshima. Hit me while I'm walking down the hall. My ? started opening immediately. Ran into a bathroom...barely had time to get on the toilet before I shat at least 3% of my body weight out.

I was sweatin and ? ...legs shaking...burping even...like my body was trying to expel ass gas from every orifice.

Reach for toilet paper and that ? is gone bruh. Not even a square. I'm beyond ? . So I wait like 20 mins til the bathroom is empty, pull my pants up carefully, clench my asscheeks so no part of my pants touch my ? ? , waddle slowly like a ? penguin to the stall next to me looking for toilet paper.

? was atrocious bruh
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh that ? dro story

Fuuuck

Im still crying to this day. Cant feel my legs.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I took a ? on a chick's chest once

She had some expensive sheets too. I ? on her chest, used her towel to wipe, then left it on the carpet. I then left her room and threw the leftover ? tasting red wine she gave me and threw it on her deformed looking Dr. Evil cat she had and stained it and bounced

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Any public toilet I used out in the states. Horrible. They have hugs gaps where the hinges are so people can look directly through at you.

I don't understand this ? . There's stalls like that everywhere where I work. Anybody can just peep right into your ? session like...

shining21a-2-web.jpg
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a burito from the spot everybody be going, max that shut less than 10 minutes 10 minutes later felt them guts bubbling.pulled behind burito spot ? flew out like a splatter gun, hit the wall brown peanut buttery ? , a dope feind almost caught me just pulled up my pants played it off like somebody else did it. I'm cool on that spot now, might have been that chicken gyro from earlier, I'm cool on both spots now no more