Faux News ? Contributor,Kevin Jackson: Black Shooter Killing White Men is ‘Legacy of Obama’…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM-qND1LEXI

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-news-contributor-kevin-jackson-black-shooter-killing-white-men-is-legacy-of-obama/
Fox News Contributor, Kevin Jackson: Black Shooter Killing White Men is ‘Legacy of Obama’

During an appearance this morning on Fox & Friends, Fox News contributor and conservative talk radio host Kevin Jackson used the recent racially motivated shooting in Fresno to take aim at former President Barack Obama and liberals in general.

Speaking to co-host Steve Doocy, Jackson was asked about the Fresno police stating that the shooting was motivated simply by race and wasn’t a terrorist incident, despite the shooter yelling “Allahu akbar” during the killings. (Kori Ali Muhammad, a 39-year-old black man, shot and killed three white men during the Tuesday rampage.)

“It’s a typical sort of narrative of the left to say pick one,” Jackson noted. “They’re saying pick one. You can’t have terror and you can’t have race at the same time.”

‘The Black Sphere’ host went on to state that this is a “trick” by liberals to force the public to pick either race or religion in an effort to push a narrative that Islam is a religion of peace.

Later on in the conversation, Jackson — who has long been critical of Obama — decided to target the former president for creating an environment that allowed for a black radical Muslim to go on a killing spree.

“This is a ‘difecta’, if you will, in terms of the legacy of Obama,” the political commentator stated. “We got a black man killing white people. He’s killing in the name of Islam.”

He continued, “The only thing that’s missing from this equation, and I’m glad it didn’t happen, is that he targeted law enforcement. That would have been the trifecta.”

Last June, during another F&F appearance, Jackson blamed Obama for the shooting of police officers, claiming a speech by the president “helped to stoke” racial tensions. He also claimed “liberals created” Dylann Roof following Roof’s murder of nine black churchgoers in Charleston.

25316301154_e968ac1aa2_o.gif

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm looking at his claim that liberals created Dylann Roof.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Kevin really has the sensibilities of someone who believes the only oppressed group now are whites, or at least that what he intends to portray:
    Update 2:30 p.m.: Jackson responded promptly to our request, writing the following in an e-mail:

He’s a Millennial, i.e. very non-racial according to all data. He didn’t grow up in a white-supremacist family. So he’s a product of culture, a culture Liberals own. From the moment he hit school, in his generation, boys are bad. White boys are worse.
    While he played with all kids of all colors and got along, when the time for playing ended, and it was time to get his “higher education,” he hit the wall of Affirmative Action.
    Then, when it’s time to get a job, he gets more Affirmative Action.
    Saida Grundy made it all too clear that the institution that Liberalism built, “Lower Ed” has no place for white males (or white people) so much so that wackademics prefer to be Indians (case in point Elizabeth Fraudzilla Warren), or blacks (case in point Rachel “HBCU Hates Me” Dolezal).
    At some point, Roof had to medicate to deal with his Liberal-created psychosis, and policies of the Left won’t let him be called “insane” and put away from the public. So he FED his psychosis with a healthy dose of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Gardner, and others, until he snapped.
    But as they say in prison, “Didn’t do it!” It was the CONFEDERATE FLAGS FAULT!
    FYI, I’m publishing this along with your email, so there is no misconstruing of my message. Keep me posted, if you decide to publish it.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooooooo I'm stealing that gif
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I could get paid for saying stupid ? that's not true. no ? ? but just regular dumb ? .
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know. This is coonery of the highest order.

Did liberalism create the ? and white supremacy too?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't ready for that gif lmao.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch out juan williams.. this ? a bigga ? than you
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know. This is coonery of the highest order.

Did liberalism create the ? and white supremacy too?

And slave ships...
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It should be mandated that Every person on that whole network who speak live also have a real time polygraphs data streamed on screen the whole time while they talk
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    ? saying this stuff to get a check.
    Nothing to see here l

z25iyupvaek3.png
    Myyyyyyy ? ..if Fox News was down to give me 6 figures to ? on Obama

Id jump out the window wit that ? hollering bout Obama can suck my ?
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Kevin really has the sensibilities of someone who believes the only oppressed group now are whites, or at least that what he intends to portray:

Its what keeps him employed until their done with him.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has been a ? for years
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why watch Fox news if it upsets you? Their agenda is crystal clear and they never deviate from it. I don't care what any of them have to say. My remote skips right past that channel with ease.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Why watch Fox news if it upsets you? Their agenda is crystal clear and they never deviate from it. I don't care what any of them have to say. My remote skips right past that channel with ease.

Cuz GNS would be dead AF otherwise.