No Frauds is a fraud record hit wise. Drops even further on the charts.

MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

http://news.hiphopearly.com/nicki-minajs-no-frauds-plummeting-charts/

Nicki Minaj has made her commercial success a weapon in her battle against Remy Ma.

However, her Remy diss ‘No Frauds’ hasn’t been very commercially successful.

It did debut at number 14 on the Billboard 100. But despite the assist from Drake and Lil Wayne, it’s fallen 70 spots to 84 in its second week.

After she dropped ‘No Frauds’, Nicki challenged Remy to make a hit in 72 hours.

But it took Nicki almost two weeks to respond to ‘shETHER’ with ‘No Frauds’.

And it’s only been a hit by the broadest of definitions.

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? wack ? what them charts talking

Well given that she is a pop star the charts did matter in this beef. The fact it's not buzzing in the streets and is doing bad on the charts points out how much of a L the response was.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    So it was only that high in the first place because of ? curiosity

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? funny when rappers talkin about all these charts top 100 songs like they really gettin money off it lol probably aint even write hook aint there beat and a ghost writer lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea nicki played herself. its sad when Drake is the leader of that whole click. Wayne fell off hard
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The song wack...it was good that she responded...but the song wack..her approach to responding was even wacker....nicky lost this battle. Don't no-one give a ? if she sells records. Nobody ever questioned if Nicky could chart or sell records...what was questioned was her "rap skills" n queen of rap ? n she failed to impress on that end
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Nikki has GHOSTWRITERS so she lost already too Remy as far as hip hop ? charts & sells
    You not going to address this but you got time to talk about men in tights

@KillaCham

wt7olsn6qnpm.png

U must ain't seen this Donkey reason mod Twitter cuz this bisexual Ken barb is on Twitter@ing some hacking cracka named ducky about a watermelon pic......Then chammy suspect ass posts a pik on Twitterwit his pants down holding the watermelon knowing that cracka ducky was gonna c that weirdo ? Donkey ? lol...No Mann!
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    And it rose up some spots the following week. What was the point of this thread again?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    KillaCham wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    BUT BUT BUT this song was gonna go number 1....

the Queen is laughing at this ?

Mariah-Carey-Gif.gif?quality=70&strip=all

Rofl why would she be laughin? So you mean to tell me No Frauds fell to a spot on Billboard that Mariah hasn't seen in a decade?

1eqn35.png

Nobody has checked for that NFL linebacker shaped ? for 12 years. @_Menace_

Mariah did about 10 sold out shows at the beacon theatre in NYC this past fall and on top of that was on tour with Lionel Richie in recent years. And a billionare is literally about the write a check to her for the broken engagement. So i think your thoughts are incorrect.
  • KillaCham
    edited April 2017
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

Rofl why would she be laughin? So you mean to tell me No Frauds fell to a spot on Billboard that Mariah hasn't seen in a decade?

1eqn35.png

are you a female?

You want your album or not, ? ?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭

1eqn35.png

Mariah did about 10 sold out shows at the beacon theatre in NYC this past fall and on top of that was on tour with Lionel Richie in recent years. And a billionare is literally about the write a check to her for the broken engagement. So i think your thoughts are incorrect.

funny how she hasnt been relevant it 12 years... lol sound dumb as hell.

in 2016 alone she sold 350k album with out a single or album being released.
    We belong together sold 3million in 2016 11 years after its release.

You might not be checking for the greatest female artist of all time but some one is.

Nicki is done bruh bruh... she will never be on Mariah status.
  • _Menace_
    Lol at her being dropped from her label... When her label gave her HER OWN LABEL.
    Mariah been making power moves since 96.

Nicki's money goes through 5people before she gets a check.

Stop comparing a Ferrari (Mariah) to a Kia (Nicki)

Mariah Carey Launches Butterfly MC Records, Announces New Album For 2017
    The singer’s new joint venture with Epic Records will begin its catalog with the release of the singer’s upcoming album.

mariah-carey-at-the-launch-of-her-m-a-c-cosmetics-line-december-3-2016.jpg

Mariah Carey has announced that she's partnering with Epic Records to launch her own label, Butterfly MC Records. The first release on the label will be a new album from Carey, her first since 2014's Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse, is expected later this year.
    “To continue working with Mariah Carey at Epic has been another rewarding chapter of my career,” LA Reid, chairman and CEO of Epic Records, said in a statement. “Mariah’s incomparable talents as a singer, with her vocal range that is nothing short of legendary, are matched by her brilliance as a songwriter, producer, and performer par excellence. Mariah’s chart records have established her enduring place in music history, a position that is cherished and supported by her loyal fans worldwide."
    Butterfly MC Records will extend the working relationship between Epic and Carey, who Reid signed to the label in 2015.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Lol at her being dropped from her label... When her label gave her HER OWN LABEL.

The singer’s new joint venture with Epic Records will begin its catalog with the release of the singer’s upcoming album.

Mariah Carey has announced that she's partnering with Epic Records to launch her own label, Butterfly MC Records. The first release on the label will be a new album from Carey, her first since 2014's Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse, is expected later this year.
    “To continue working with Mariah Carey at Epic has been another rewarding chapter of my career,” LA Reid, chairman and CEO of Epic Records, said in a statement. “Mariah’s incomparable talents as a singer, with her vocal range that is nothing short of legendary, are matched by her brilliance as a songwriter, producer, and performer par excellence. Mariah’s chart records have established her enduring place in music history, a position that is cherished and supported by her loyal fans worldwide."
    Butterfly MC Records will extend the working relationship between Epic and Carey, who Reid signed to the label in 2015.

lets be honest Nikki is like a smart car or PT cruiser. She had a little run and music wise is obsolete within a few years of being popular.
  • KillaCham
    edited April 2017

1eqn35.png

funny how she hasnt been relevant it 12 years... lol sound dumb as hell.

in 2016 alone she sold 350k album with out a single or album being released.
    We belong together sold 3million in 2016 11 years after its release.

You might not be checking for the greatest female artist of all time but some one is.

Nicki is done bruh bruh... she will never be on Mariah status.
    Lmao ? outta here with those fairytale numbers. There wasn't any song that sold 3 million last year, especially not no 11 year old songs released by cows.

Out of the last 14 singles MOOriah dropped, 13 of them flopped. A 7% success rate is an F- ? . And y'all say Nicki is done. Rofl.
  • KillaCham

So she gets a slightly bigger cut of revenue from an album that sold nothing. Oh
  • _Menace_
    bruh the fact you want bring numbers up Mariah vs nicki makes you look foolish.

Mariah blowing nicki out the water. She has 3 diamond albums. 1 of those albums out sold Nicki's whole discography.

@ me when that plastic ? has numbers than can compare to a real musician. Don't know why im wasting time going back and fourth. Only a brain dead person would think Nicki is the better and most successful artist.

Mariah has had recent singles that got into the top 100. She doesnt need to jump on anyone's song or have someone get on her song to make sure she gets a billboard entry.

LOL do not @ me this is not even 000000.1 % of being comparable.