No Frauds is a fraud record hit wise. Drops even further on the charts.

13»

Comments

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No exaggeration, No Frauds is the worst diss response record I've ever heard in my entire life. It sucks.

That ? could sit atop the charts for 17 weeks straight and it would change nothing. It would still suck. All these other wackass sidebar arguments aint gon change this.

Also it sucks.

Jeezy ther 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=kHfS8S9YpA4
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao wayne really lost it
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea lil waynes fall off is crazy
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

http://news.hiphopearly.com/nicki-minajs-no-frauds-plummeting-charts/

Nicki Minaj has made her commercial success a weapon in her battle against Remy Ma.

However, her Remy diss ‘No Frauds’ hasn’t been very commercially successful.

It did debut at number 14 on the Billboard 100. But despite the assist from Drake and Lil Wayne, it’s fallen 70 spots to 84 in its second week.

After she dropped ‘No Frauds’, Nicki challenged Remy to make a hit in 72 hours.

But it took Nicki almost two weeks to respond to ‘shETHER’ with ‘No Frauds’.

And it’s only been a hit by the broadest of definitions.

Uh, some things here. Far as I know the bolded is a clear win for Nicki. "It didnt do better"? I guess but nobody is guaranteed a to 20 song or top 100. I guess there are different views of success. But unless someone has done better what is their opinion on it worth? So she did better than 99.9 percent of the detractors right there. And Im assuming beat Remy just there. Remy's songs were corny and cringe worthy but some were impressed...initially and want to save face for embarrassingly backing the losing side. I couldnt listen to more than a few seconds of it it was embarrassing to listen to. Neither have I listened to Nicki's whole responses but the line about Remy leaving her kids for 8 years over a stack roasted Remy alone...and it was true... While Nicki was racking up accomplishments. So yea Nicki has commercial success to hang over her overwelmingly. Nothing but emotional nothing can attempt to unsuccessfully combat this. People dont wanna see the black woman succeed thats on yall sorry state of affairs. Come on people some stuff makes no sense. I cant tell people to not like obviously corny attention pleas from the start but that was many's first mistake and having hate for a black woman having success doing her thing. For shame on yall all around.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

http://news.hiphopearly.com/nicki-minajs-no-frauds-plummeting-charts/

Nicki Minaj has made her commercial success a weapon in her battle against Remy Ma.

However, her Remy diss ‘No Frauds’ hasn’t been very commercially successful.

It did debut at number 14 on the Billboard 100. But despite the assist from Drake and Lil Wayne, it’s fallen 70 spots to 84 in its second week.

After she dropped ‘No Frauds’, Nicki challenged Remy to make a hit in 72 hours.

But it took Nicki almost two weeks to respond to ‘shETHER’ with ‘No Frauds’.

And it’s only been a hit by the broadest of definitions.

Uh, some things here. Far as I know the bolded is a clear win for Nicki. "It didnt do better"? I guess but nobody is guaranteed a to 20 song or top 100. I guess there are different views of success. But unless someone has done better what is their opinion on it worth? So she did better than 99.9 percent of the detractors right there. And Im assuming beat Remy just there. Remy's songs were corny and cringe worthy but some were impressed...initially and want to save face for embarrassingly backing the losing side. I couldnt listen to more than a few seconds of it it was embarrassing to listen to. Neither have I listened to Nicki's whole responses but the line about Remy leaving her kids for 8 years over a stack roasted Remy alone...and it was true... While Nicki was racking up accomplishments. So yea Nicki has commercial success to hang over her overwelmingly. Nothing but emotional nothing can attempt to unsuccessfully combat this. People dont wanna see the black woman succeed thats on yall sorry state of affairs. Come on people some stuff makes no sense. I cant tell people to not like obviously corny attention pleas from the start but that was many's first mistake and having hate for a black woman having success doing her thing. For shame on yall all around.

Don't ? play the people don't want a black woman to succeed ? . This is a mixed race woman who has whitewashed herself via a fake ass, a plastic barbie personality, and on an album cover literally painted herself white. People want black women to succeed which is why beyonce is where she is. Why Lauryn Hill was a success. Why Janelle Monae has a big fanbase that supports her. I want authentic black women to succeed in rap and all of music. But ? a fake barbie ? .
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I'm rich so I can't throw nothing back"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYVn7Zuum-332PtDhLjl85yIyL3xdFlnBjQa6vcQVCKqz_6UEl7Q
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

We really Gona compare 3 albums and 10 year run to a 27+ yeah run like Mariah foh this whole argument is absolutely ? Ludacris from all angles

@ the bolded. You would have made a good point but you spelled Ludicrous wrong.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

We really Gona compare 3 albums and 10 year run to a 27+ yeah run like Mariah foh this whole argument is absolutely ? Ludacris from all angles

@ the bolded. You would have made a good point but you spelled Ludicrous wrong.

says the poster who claims to be an "old head" just so he can get attention on an internet forum. FOH
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dis ? trippin
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Whitney Houston >>>>>>>>>>Mariah Carey
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    +7 Nicki Minaj ft. Drake & Lil Wayne - No Frauds (#87 - #80)

Y'all ready for the rebound?
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? them numbers bruh. Raise your standards.