What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Sheriff Shuck & Jive(Clarke) Reportedly Being Considered by Trump for Homeland Security Job...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.mediaite.com/online/controversial-sheriff-david-clarke-reportedly-being-considered-by-trump-for-homeland-security-job/
Controversial Sheriff David Clarke Reportedly Being Considered by Trump for Homeland Security Job

A controversial law enforcement officer who is known for his fiery temper and over-the-top rhetoric is reportedly being eyed by the White House for a job in the Department of Homeland Security.

According to Politico, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke is being considered by President Donald Trump for the job of assistant secretary at the DHS’ Office of Partnership and Engagement. If selected, Clarke would be tasked with coordinating outreach between tribal officials, state and local officials, and law enforcement.

A senior official told Politico that the deal isn’t done yet. However, if selected, Clarke could start right away, as the job doesn’t need Senate confirmation. The sheriff met with Trump at Trump Tower during the transition period.

During the transition, now-White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus was asked if Clarke would be the next DHS Secretary. Priebus explained they hadn’t decided yet––they ultimately settled on General John Kelly––but said of Clarke, “He’s definitely high on the list and someone we definitely want to be involved in the administration at some level.”

Recently, Clarke has found himself in the news due to prosecutors in Wisconsin launching an inquest into the dehydration death of a prisoner in Milwaukee County’s jail. The prisoner, Terrill Thomas, died after guards shut off water to his cell. He went seven days without liquids and lost 35 pounds before dying.

The Trump-supporting law enforcement official may also be looking for a new gig because his days may be numbered as sheriff. According to a poll earlier this year, Clarke is extremely unpopular in his county and basically has no real path to victory.

25316301154_e968ac1aa2_o.gif
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
Plutarchplayboy buddy roseKamPushMe

Replies

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Promoted to head shoe shiner
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    stringer bellMister B.playboy buddy rose
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I would hope all of his antics was for some goal
    Hate to think it was out of the white purity of his heart solely
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which means they need to hurry up and arrest his a$$ for turning that prisoners water off for a week killing him
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    CopperSneakDZA