(Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    M.D.P West London Crip Gang

A.B.M Broad Day South West London Crip Gang

Acre Lane Campaign South West London Gang

Forest Gate East London Crip Gang

Murder Zone South West London Crip Gang

Reppin global

You rep D.B.M.C.G (Dead Beat Mom Crip Gang)

U don't understand how peak the gang beefs are over here or have been in the past since the early mid 90's

A.B.M Crip Gang, Acre Lane Campain Crips, Murder Zone Crips and Doorset Road Crips vs 0 Tre 1 Bloods beef

Usual Suspect Gang, Family About Cash and Stonebridge Gang Bangers vs Church Road Soldiers, St Rapheal Soldiers Blood Gang, Kensal Green Blood Gang, Press Road Crew and Mozart Blood Gang

28's, Peel Dem Crew and Organized Crime vs Peckham Boys and Wooly Road Boyz

28s vs Ghetto Boyz

Peckham Boys vs Ghetto Boyz

0 Tre 1 Bloods, Corleone Family Riders Bloods, Roadside Gangsters Bloods vs Spare No 1

150 Rock Block, 17 Blood Gang, 8 Boyz, 410 vs 674, M Block, 861, Harlem Spartens

Moscow vs Zone 2

Murk Man First vs Harrow Road Boyz

U can't get caught slipping in Brixton, Peckham, Harlesden, Stockwell, South Kilburn, Hackney, Walworth, Brixton Hill, Stonebridge, Kennington, Tulse Hill, New Cross, Neasden, Grahame Park, Tottenham, Shepherds Bush, Kilburn, Acton, Kensal Green, Edmonton, Wood Green, Lisson Green, Clapham JUnction, Clapham, Mozart, Bow, Streatham, Croydon, Thornton Heath, Camberwell

Just ask @Stew he avoided these gang hot spots like the plague when he came on vacation to London. He stayed in the tourist areas like Greenwich, Camden Town, Wembley

@ILLBOT tell this weirdo that we don't care.

(Can I summon Illbot?)
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Certificate was either a sad state of affairs that we'll never escape or the most prophetic piece of art not named idiocracy.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reppin global

U don't understand how peak the gang beefs are over here or have been in the past since the early mid 90's

A.B.M Crip Gang, Acre Lane Campain Crips, Murder Zone Crips and Doorset Road Crips vs 0 Tre 1 Bloods beef

Usual Suspect Gang, Family About Cash and Stonebridge Gang Bangers vs Church Road Soldiers, St Rapheal Soldiers Blood Gang, Kensal Green Blood Gang, Press Road Crew and Mozart Blood Gang

28s vs Ghetto Boyz

0 Tre 1 Bloods, Corleone Family Riders Bloods, Roadside Gangsters Bloods vs Spare No 1

150 Rock Block, 17 Blood Gang, 8 Boyz, 410 vs 674, M Block, 861, Harlem Spartens

Moscow vs Zone 2

U can't get caught slipping in Brixton, Peckham, Harlesden, Stockwell, South Kilburn, Hackney, Walworth, Brixton Hill, Stonebridge, Kennington, Tulse Hill, New Cross, Neasden, Grahame Park, Tottenham, Shepherds Bush, Kilburn, Acton, Kensal Green, Edmonton, Wood Green, Lisson Green, Clapham JUnction, Clapham, Mozart, Bow, Streatham, Croydon, Thornton Heath, Camberwell

Just ask @Stew he avoided these gang hot spots like the plague when he came on vacation to London. He stayed in the tourist areas like Greenwich, Camden Town, Wembley

So he to went london an didnt show respect to the projects.???
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? london
    ? the crips
    ? the bloods

? all you lost ?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    (Nope) wrote: »

Reppin global

28s vs Ghetto Boyz

Moscow vs Zone 2

(Can I summon Illbot?)

Only mods. But yo @(nope) if you had to guess what is this chick mental diagnosis? She obsesses about one of maybe 5 topics repeatedly, posts about them regardless if anybody acknowledges them non stop and has done so for a number of years. Literally she talks about nothing else. There's quite a few screws loose I'm absolutely sure of it
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    gibor wrote: »

Reppin global

28s vs Ghetto Boyz

Moscow vs Zone 2

(Can I summon Illbot?)

Only mods. But yo @(nope) if you had to guess what is this chick mental diagnosis? She obsesses about one of maybe 5 topics repeatedly, posts about them regardless if anybody acknowledges them non stop and has done so for a number of years. Literally she talks about nothing else. There's quite a few screws loose I'm absolutely sure of it
    gibor wrote: »

Reppin global

28s vs Ghetto Boyz

Moscow vs Zone 2

(Can I summon Illbot?)

I wouldn't be exact. Khaleesi's exploits and observable online behavior were almost stereotypically symptomatic of someone with borderline personality disorder, but I would guess that whatever is affecting Shadyteam is organic.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why would he go to fukland when he there with his people?

he was a tourist!

aint nobody coming to london to battle half-breed fake Rollerblading gang member who aint sure what they fighting for but think they on the level of American gangs.

get them IRA ? on ya ass that the Queen was afraid of.

that's a gang and only gang in the UK
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye man for any southern ? that ? I got the strap. Straight legit ? ? that's really been selling is colt m4 and the AK-47 with folding butt stock. I unfortunately don't live in such a gun enlighten place as our southern states but am looking to slowly expand.

• 2stepz_ahead
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Aye man for any southern ? that ? I got the strap. Straight legit ? ? that's really been selling is colt m4 and the AK-47 with folding butt stock. I unfortunately don't live in such a gun enlighten place as our southern states but am looking to slowly expand.

punk ass fukk ? .

but I can forgive you and do business with you.

fukk ? money is still money....

lol

Just fukking with you
  • The_Jackal

punk ass fukk ? .

lol

Just fukking with you

Hey man is it morally ambiguous or irresponsible? Maybe. Is it illegal? No lol
  • 2stepz_ahead

punk ass fukk ? .

lol

Just fukking with you

I'm not sure what you talking about but I'm sorry.
  • The_Jackal

punk ass fukk ? .

lol

Just fukking with you

I'm not sure what you talking about but I'm sorry.

Selling firearms lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it true criops enjoy marshmallows and ? ale at their get togethers?

8mfqqkvu6l80.jpg
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still my ?

This ? probably even make Bloods wanna throw up the C

It be killing the ? speakers cuz

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXa4anlFjCw
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    What if it was a yelp for street ? .......

"Life long piru street resident here, they offer a variety of initiation packages, and the gravitas that comes with being a fruit town piru can't be duplicated. I went with the extortion package, while it doesn't give me the most influence within the group, it still has its advantages. The puttin in work package is a lifetime membership, and I don't think I'll need it for that long."

"Said it would jump, only went from 56 to 62, buyer beware, i've been cheffin dope for years, I know what i'm talkin about"

"Ebony offered me something different from backpage so I thought i'd give her a try, while her prices are a bit high, she comes to you, and she makes it worth it"

"This ? sell loud, but be careful, he'll hit you off wit the pressure the first couple times, then he changes the pack on you, didn't answer after multiple callbacks, refused a refund or exchange after 3 days of haggling, other people have given great reviews but I just don't see the hype."

@DaveChappelle

A hunnid GOATS
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Still my ?

Pure garbage
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still my ?

Pure garbage

? that beat is sick

You must be a blood or something.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still my ?

SMH NY ? lost for this crip and blood ? running their neighborhood

I never thought I'd see the day when East Coast ? would be repping wearing "locs"

LA really came and sonned NY ? when Snoop crushed them buildings :(

went from Onyx talking bout not throwing gang signs in NY to ? dickriding LA
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still my ?

That'll get u shot inda wrong hood
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »