13»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    movingfeet wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lol @ all these weak-lifed dudes in here that think it's ok to ? a chick because she cheated being the same ones that would write tearful threads about having to pay child support for their unwanted bastard kids.

anybody that wrote "i understand"... you listen to too much drake music.
    No one said it was ok. Given the situation I understand why he snapped. Cheating is not the issue. Getting pregnant by some other guy is and that would send any man into rage. Let me guess you would just raise it as your own like a sucker? I like to believe I would just kick her out but I would fly into a rage. ? outta here with that other bs you talking. This is real life and people's actions have consequences. Some of y'all live in a fantasy world.

There's another option other than killing her or raising the child. How about just leaving? Yes actions have consequences but death for this shouldn't be one of them

All of that is logical, but once again ..."crime of passion". when you are enraged you lack clear judgement, which is why the term "snapped" exists. It's easy to say just leave when you are not in that situation. If the wife didn't cheat and get pregnant. None of this would have happened.

My response was to you saying "Just raise the kid like a sucker" as if there were only 2 options. ? her or raise the kid...As for the bold No, if dude didn't ? her this wouldn't have happened. Is it ? up she cheated? Yeah...is it extra ? up it ended up with her being pregnant? Yup...It is her fault dude shot her? Nope. That was a decision he made regardless of his mental state. Nobody forced him to do. I'm not ignoring the circumstances that led to it, I'm just not one for taking away responsibility as if someone literally has mind control over you and can force you to do something.

So when women who's husband get's the mistress pregnant kills her husband and get little to no jail time it's a crime of passion but when a man who's wife get's pregnant by a side dude DOES THE SAME EXACT CRIME IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES HE SHOULD GO TO JAIL ???????? GOTTTTTT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo real talk any real man would snap and ? their wife if she got pregnant cause that's the ULTIMATE DISS THIS ? WHO YOU AND HER SIGNED PAPERS AND SAID THAT Y'ALL WOULD BE FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER BETRAYED THAT ? !!!!!!!!!! NAH SHE GONE.

When did I say the bold applies? I didn't. Stop making ? up if you're going to respond
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    movingfeet wrote: »
    lol @ all these weak-lifed dudes in here that think it's ok to ? a chick because she cheated being the same ones that would write tearful threads about having to pay child support for their unwanted bastard kids.

No one said it was ok. Given the situation I understand why he snapped. Cheating is not the issue. Getting pregnant by some other guy is and that would send any man into rage. Let me guess you would just raise it as your own like a sucker? I like to believe I would just kick her out but I would fly into a rage. ? outta here with that other bs you talking. This is real life and people's actions have consequences. Some of y'all live in a fantasy world.

There's another option other than killing her or raising the child. How about just leaving? Yes actions have consequences but death for this shouldn't be one of them

All of that is logical, but once again ..."crime of passion". when you are enraged you lack clear judgement, which is why the term "snapped" exists. It's easy to say just leave when you are not in that situation. If the wife didn't cheat and get pregnant. None of this would have happened.

My response was to you saying "Just raise the kid like a sucker" as if there were only 2 options. ? her or raise the kid...As for the bold No, if dude didn't ? her this wouldn't have happened. Is it ? up she cheated? Yeah...is it extra ? up it ended up with her being pregnant? Yup...It is her fault dude shot her? Nope. That was a decision he made regardless of his mental state. Nobody forced him to do. I'm not ignoring the circumstances that led to it, I'm just not one for taking away responsibility as if someone literally has mind control over you and can force you to do something.

So when women who's husband get's the mistress pregnant kills her husband and get little to no jail time it's a crime of passion but when a man who's wife get's pregnant by a side dude DOES THE SAME EXACT CRIME IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES HE SHOULD GO TO JAIL ???????? GOTTTTTT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo real talk any real man would snap and ? their wife if she got pregnant cause that's the ULTIMATE DISS THIS ? WHO YOU AND HER SIGNED PAPERS AND SAID THAT Y'ALL WOULD BE FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER BETRAYED THAT ? !!!!!!!!!! NAH SHE GONE.

so wait... you're not a real man unless you murder your pregnant wife if she cheated on you? is it realler if you do it right in front of the other kids or just the same level of realness?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes enough is enough.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free my Haitian bredren I hope he gets the proper considerations from a jury of his peers
    She knew that ? was crazy when she married him she culpable
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    How does he know the child isn't his?

Yo shorty might not even be pregnant. He said the boyfriend on the phone said he nutted in her and the baby is his, and this ? just grabbed the pipe and beat her to death. Dude is going under the jail if it turns out she wasn't even pregnant.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »

i done told these old ? these young broads gonna start wanting someone there age when they old ass start to age.

Know a ? 27 married to a 40yr old smh she already gettin dicked down by a ? in our age range at our job

kf0o40dnwcxx.png
  • deadeye
    blacktux wrote: »
    Peace to that brother he did the right thing.

Im too weak to ever do something like that, but the the level of disrespect was too much.

Problem is, he left his kids in a ? up situation.

Mother's dead........their father's going to jail for the rest of his life...........so, what's gonna happen to them?

17, 14, 12, and 4?

Hope they've got grandparents or other family that can take them in.
  • deadeye
    edited May 2017
    She lived by the pipe...and died by the pipe.

griky4oew9hc.gif

bf6ug2pnbo50.gif
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »
    Peace to that brother he did the right thing.

Im too weak to ever do something like that, but the the level of disrespect was too much.

Problem is, he left his kids in a ? up situation.

Mother's dead........their father's going to jail for the rest of his life...........so, what's gonna happen to them?

17, 14, 12, and 4?

Hope they've got grandparents or other family that can take them in.

Yeah. Uh I cant say he was right on any level simply for this. He chose her too. Naw of course he wasnt "right". Just from the standpoint of the kids. The "right" thing to do is leave a broad alone if she does some dumb sht. This is so far out of the realm its not even worth debating as far as Im concerned. Let her deal with that and maybe you have some ammo during divorce proceedings. Of course some people are crazy and act emotionally at times but that doesnt mean something like this is condoneable.
  • deadeye

Hard to think like that in the heat of the moment though.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life is NOT a joke.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How a Haitian chick not know not to pull this on an Old School Haitian dude?
  • deadeye
    brown321 wrote: »
    How a Haitian chick not know not to pull this on an Old School Haitian dude?

Especially reckless for her to be on the phone with her boyfriend.........in their house..........while her husband is there.

I mean, she could've texted at least shown enough discretion to just text him or talk to him away from home.

Total lack of respect and common courtesy.........if there even is such a thing considering the fact that she was not faithful.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we applauding this ? for acting off emotion - like a woman - and making his children orphans.

Makes sense.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    So we applauding this ? for acting off emotion - like a woman - and making his children orphans.

Makes sense.

? love drama
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She lived by the pipe...and died by the pipe. Amen

this....along with the avi......and Im done mane lmfao

why the ? am I heare
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    She lived by the pipe...and died by the pipe. Amen

this....along with the avi......and Im done mane lmfao

why the ? am I heare

*here
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

When you got kids you can't afford to make snap decisions with long term consequences. Now 4 kids lost both parents because Dad couldn't act with some sense.
  • deadeye

When you got kids you can't afford to make snap decisions with long term consequences. Now 4 kids lost both parents because Dad..........and Mom..........couldn't act with some sense.

8l8e9vb30f3x.gif