Why did Genocide send me a pic of him and his boyfriend?

12346»

Comments

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psychobutcher = genocidecutter

You're not even good at trolling, playboy. Step your game up and then I'll ? over your ? ass.
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I think it's the name that's quite similar

GenocideCutter and PhyschoButcher

I know I'm not well known around this ? yet, but my posting history is extensive enough for cats to see we are not similar. I clown people... the phrase Ravioli Mittens, genocide's childish drawing... That's my wave.

Damn so you are the originator of Ravioli Mittens? Aight you have my respect bruh that ? was legendary

I appreciate that, playboy.

? you are trying soo hard not to be genocide and be accepted yet you the same ? . Lmao its sad you have to resort to making fun of your brother at every given moment in order to stand out on the internet. Listening your accolades like you can put that on a resume.

"Oh I got 42 lols on a single post" ass ? .

tumblr_m731icDTMG1r92ldso1_400.gif

? , please. Prove how i'm trying to genocide. I'll wait... I don't like juggalo music, or silly ass video games. ? you are nondescript poster. You're trying to make a name by addressing me when I don't ? know you are what you've done. Playboy, I have a real resume, travels and life experiences that you can't ? with. Any ? calling themselves Cashmoney so and so is most likely broke. ? list ? to differentiate themselves from another person. I was explaining my wave. Silly ass ? with an Ariana Grande sig. Nick jr. ass ? .

Lmao proving my point. ? you're Real life don't get no points on here. I could give less of a ? about you or your ? ass life living in genocides shadow. Pathetic that you feel the need to prove yourself on a message board.
    "I coined the phrase ravioli mittens" ? who cares
    You're genocide Jr ? .

You're a ? idiot, bruh. ? off.

Genocide 2.0 change your name bruh

Why? To please you? I'm good.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're not even good at trolling, playboy. Step your game up and then I'll ? over your ? ass.

I know I'm not well known around this ? yet, but my posting history is extensive enough for cats to see we are not similar. I clown people... the phrase Ravioli Mittens, genocide's childish drawing... That's my wave.

Damn so you are the originator of Ravioli Mittens? Aight you have my respect bruh that ? was legendary

? you are trying soo hard not to be genocide and be accepted yet you the same ? . Lmao its sad you have to resort to making fun of your brother at every given moment in order to stand out on the internet. Listening your accolades like you can put that on a resume.

? , please. Prove how i'm trying to genocide. I'll wait... I don't like juggalo music, or silly ass video games. ? you are nondescript poster. You're trying to make a name by addressing me when I don't ? know you are what you've done. Playboy, I have a real resume, travels and life experiences that you can't ? with. Any ? calling themselves Cashmoney so and so is most likely broke. ? list ? to differentiate themselves from another person. I was explaining my wave. Silly ass ? with an Ariana Grande sig. Nick jr. ass ? .

Lmao proving my point. ? you're Real life don't get no points on here. I could give less of a ? about you or your ? ass life living in genocides shadow. Pathetic that you feel the need to prove yourself on a message board.
    You're genocide Jr ? .

You sound like a scorned ? my guy. Talking about how genocide wants to be accepted but the whole point of this thread was so you could be accepted. Youre a pathetic waste of space. Quit wasting bandwidth and log off.
  • psychobutcher

You're genocide Jr ? .

You sound like a scorned ? my guy. Talking about how genocide wants to be accepted but the whole point of this thread was so you could be accepted. Youre a pathetic waste of space. Quit wasting bandwidth and log off.

Playboy, I never asked for acceptance. I posted a pic that the ? sent me. Your projecting and hating. Straight hoe ? .
  • CashmoneyDux

You're genocide Jr ? .

Playboy, I never asked for acceptance. I posted a pic that the ? sent me. Your projecting and hating. Straight hoe ? .

Never asked for acceptance

Posts IC Resume in attempt to be known
  • psychobutcher

You're genocide Jr ? .

Never asked for acceptance

Posts IC Resume in attempt to be known

Again, that's not asking for acceptance. That's me showing our differences. But keep thinking whatever thoughts that make your ? ass happy.
  • CashmoneyDux
    I know Gee in ? heaven now smiling down proudly watching his only son that made it

dead.gif
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You not down with clown until you dead in the ground?

Keep runnin yo lips and them ? gon catch u slippin

ogir9l80vh8r.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sbhvtz.jpg

@TayGettem
    @bck145
    @Babaaa
    @Brother_Five
    @genocidecutter

Just look at how ? stupid this molestation victim looks. ? couldn't even afford good face paint.

@blazini
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    He looks ashy not face painted
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait a second.. who took this picture?
  • psychobutcher

Well, we know it wasn't a ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

prolly some white boy in clown makeup.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just look at how ? stupid this molestation victim looks. ? couldn't even afford good face paint.

I just read OP loooooool
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized this ? spelled my name wrong kmsl im dying all over again
  • CashmoneyDux
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol aye I'm kinda wondering the same thing now that I'm thinking bout it. Who was the person that said "I'll take the pic. We'll show them".
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't gen draw some ? ? photoshop that ? to this
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    My reaction reading through this thread
    z93Ne.gif

No wonder this thread never made it into the vault.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    How is this not fof?