So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Yea only thing is this ? really doesnt apply to me, good try tho
    S/N
    I always mix u and "a talented one up" cant tell the difference

I don't know if it does or not. I don't really pay much attention to which one of you nig nogs says which ? thing you say, which is why I didn't call your name specifically.

You and kai must go to the same school of logic then
    Directly replying to someones post or anothers post about someone then when confronted "oh I wasnt een was talking to u"
    I know your type I know your kind.....quick to back down

Either you're dumb, illiterate, or both. I don't know and don't particularly care. If you could read though, you'd see that he was the one that made the claim about you. I just said that behavior in general was common on the IC. If you had a problem with that characterization, your beef was with him not me, I didn't say anything about you in particular.

And you clowns mean nothing to me, so if I had something to say about you, I'd say it. I tend to stay away from personal attacks on here though because that's weak to me.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn when love has no rules but racism does..
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been waiting for Wendy Williams to pick this ? up and honey, if she didnt disappoint! Lmaooo
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I've been waiting for Wendy Williams to pick this ? up and honey, if she didnt disappoint! Lmaooo

Let's leave that man out of this
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So yall know how ads are linked to searches and websites you visit right?
    2ujnyh1.png

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Whose screen shot is that