Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess ? Wack had mob James old ass on the live IG. That nicca don't be in his hood . His own brother got murked by his ? for moving wrong not behind the suge ? . I hate these ducktale never took losses ass ? . Shout out to TI for making his comment but I know why he didn't say nothing to wack

Why didn't he @$tayRichROLLIN
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Cain wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    U won't hear me disrespect Flex.. Cuz I've personally benefited from him as a DJ.. BUT he should just leave this thing alone.. It isn't worth the backlash man..

How the hell this all this ? get started.. What made Flex start talking about Pac in the first place?

A cali ? ...........Wack100 basically said Pac was a fraud gangsta. He was just some wanna be and some other yipyap. Lol said he dry snitched on Haitian Jack earlier today on his IG live. Wack is some dude who ran with Suge in the Deathrow days

@EmM HoLLa.

Wack 100 don't even rap, he some kinda ? ? that body guards, come on now.
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    U won't hear me disrespect Flex.. Cuz I've personally benefited from him as a DJ.. BUT he should just leave this thing alone.. It isn't worth the backlash man..

How the hell this all this ? get started.. What made Flex start talking about Pac in the first place?

A cali ? ...........Wack100 basically said Pac was a fraud gangsta. He was just some wanna be and some other yipyap. Lol said he dry snitched on Haitian Jack earlier today on his IG live. Wack is some dude who ran with Suge in the Deathrow days

@EmM HoLLa.

Wack 100 don't even rap, he some kinda ? ? that body guards, come on now.

And? He was around PAC so he knows more about dude yet ? are forgetting that he is the one who started talking about Pac be a fraud months ago.

Post a pic w a ? Wack and Pac
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited May 2017
    Another thing is Pac was such a Mark ? like Wack could ve called him out when they were " around" him
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flex goin to respond to tip tonight at 9
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Wack wasn't around during the 92-96 era Death Row
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Flex goin to respond to tip tonight at 9

Why? Actually hopefully he can enlighten on his obsession w Pac
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? Flex crying wtf...... :joy:

He on air crying? Where's the link lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tf is that ? crying for?
    Gat dayum pac stans threatened to ? that old, poor, annoying ass, dj
    Smh
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess ? Wack had mob James old ass on the live IG. That nicca don't be in his hood . His own brother got murked by his ? for moving wrong not behind the suge ? . I hate these ducktale never took losses ass ? . Shout out to TI for making his comment but I know why he didn't say nothing to wack

Boskoe the only one who said anything from the Westcoast besides that church mouth quiet. Snoop, Outlaws and others no comment lol damn shame.

Outlawz multiple members been spoke on Flex there was another thread about Edi speaking on these 2 ? with their last outburst a few weeks back. they are not gonna waste their energies continually addressing these suckaz quit with the miss info we know which way you swing already in regards to all this. Actually just checked your trick ass made the thread you just as much a sucka as Flex playing games on the ? faking the funk...
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/9693993#Comment_9693993
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's facts tho..big ain't got nun do with pac shooting the first time..that ? is ? up tho
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole mess end up getting both of these ? killed smh
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

Boskoe the only one who said anything from the Westcoast besides that church mouth quiet. Snoop, Outlaws and others no comment lol damn shame.

Outlawz multiple members been spoke on Flex there was another thread about Edi speaking on these 2 ? with their last outburst a few weeks back. they are not gonna waste their energies continually addressing these suckaz quit with the miss info we know which way you swing already in regards to all this. Actually just checked your trick ass made the thread you just as much a sucka as Flex playing games on the ? faking the funk...
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/9693993#Comment_9693993

? ........ Pac is your father figure you're opinion is diluted respectfully

Actually like a lot of urban black teenagers in the 90's Pac was more like the Older Brother or Cousin we all had and loved to kick it with sharing the game he had been through trying to dissuade or game us up. That said Pac is not in my top 3 but he was one greatest to ever do it...
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/4fQXp8VA_-k

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Only ? I do think, is that when the smoke cleared Pac did realized Big ain't have nothing to do with it. Listen to Against All Odds, he knew what was what then, and notice he ain't mention Big, just Puff. That's why Mopreme pretty much said that he think Pac and Big would've reconciled. I think it was on vlad but don't quote me on that.

How Flex is tryna spin it, he's basically tryna say Pac knew big ain't having nothing to do with it from the jump and just lied on him.
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This is pathetic...but its what they do....

Flex and wack probably got most pub off of this in a while...

Pac good tho...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvm2uzmnNmRa02KOvZSttupTdT16Gm4kCGFzY7reS8NWbLTHGscg
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Stew wrote: »

:joy:

But Biggie LIED ABOUT BEING A PLAYA LIKE THIS...BIGGIE COULD HAVE DIED in Sacramento via E-40... Flex needs to HOLD THAT L...NEW YORK STARTED THIS EAST COAST VS WEST COAST BEEF
    loiz2tqh7yo4.jpg

rfzl8e08maas.gif

https://youtu.be/D6ISvq1nEFI