Dumbest Things Said In GnS

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summer is 91 days. Realistically, you could smash 30 something broads if you committed yourself. That's a chick every 3 days
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    When Kat said white people deal with heat better than black people because white skin reflects sunlight and black skin absorbs it.

That is some ? you just don't forget.

And also damobb2deep saying he'd suck a guy off to feed his kids, then ? the guy. If he was gonna ? the guy why not just ? before you suck his ? and take his money?

Why am I not surprised that I stay on your mind? That was literally like 10 years ago.

And logically speaking it wasn't THAT dumb, if we consider skin color to be like regular colors. White does reflect and black does absorb. So there..hmmph.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost everything that @zzombie would post about not being a republican...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    When Kat said white people deal with heat better than black people because white skin reflects sunlight and black skin absorbs it.

And also damobb2deep saying he'd suck a guy off to feed his kids, then ? the guy. If he was gonna ? the guy why not just ? before you suck his ? and take his money?

Why am I not surprised that I stay on your mind? That was literally like 10 years ago.

And logically speaking it wasn't THAT dumb, if we consider skin color to be like regular colors. White does reflect and black does absorb. So there..hmmph.

rofl!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow kat...tf??
  • Kat

Logically speaking..... you're not literally the color WHITE. I bet you think Asians hide well in macaroni and cheese because they're "yellow" huh? I mean.... logically speaking and all.

If you asked an uncontacted tribe of people what color a white person they would be incredibly confused as to they aren't called pink people instead of white people.

And Jesus Christ black people have melanin. Logically speaking..... melanin provides protection from the suns rays. Not even trying to be a ? but you have a black child you should really know this.

Yeah, thanks for the late instruction, William. I was already well informed of the error in my comment a decade ago. So add that info to your Kat file and ? .
  • Kat
    AP21 wrote: »
    wow kat...tf??

Really..it wasn't that serious then, and its not about to be that serious now. I don't even remember the premise of the conversation. You aint about to obfresh me AP so sit your ass down.
  • AP21
    wow kat...tf??

Really..it wasn't that serious then, and its not about to be that serious now. I don't even remember the premise of the conversation. You aint about to obfresh me AP so sit your ass down.

you been hostile af lately lol

calm down

at least you owned it and didnt double down on it
  • Kat
    wow kat...tf??

calm down

Lol..you're the one like WTF KAT??

It was probably a high af thought.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    oh cool..................................A @Ajackson17 tribute thread

I only say intelligent things even in jest.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much dumb ? posted in GNS I cant even begin

The dude that says dinosaurs are a hoax. That would be a good start.
  • AP21

wow kat...tf??

calm down

Lol..you're the one like WTF KAT??

It was probably a high af thought.

"if you wanna keep posting here, lay off the drugs"

original.jpg
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Tay n boss need fight this ? out lol

i aint even know who this ? ? was up until about a month ago..
    kept findin myself havin to son this ? ..

first i tried blowin him off.. but like was jus stated..
    ? doesnt go away..
    for whatever reason he wanted my attention and now that he has it he dont like it...

its more than he bargained for. hahahha

So much revisionist history in this post i been tradin post with u 4 threads straight aint backed down or ducked u once. U ain't son ? just cuz u good at crackin jokes dont mean u won the argument it just make u funny. Every thing u say i counter then u deflect by crackin jokes.

? even sitting here right now revising history like i aint in this thread trading with him. I just dont make jokes i state facts what u decide to believe is on u.

....but congrates on being able to run 4 and half miles i can only run 3.....u still a ? doe

jus cause u talkin doesnt necessarily mean its about anything thats what u dont seem to get..
    sometimes u should jus shut the ? up...

u say its been 4threads?? well i wasnt countin but thats 4threads u couldve been thought of as an idiot but not fully assessed as one. hahaha

so u see to my second point..
    ? i dont ? jokes.. im ko comedian i jus tell ? like it is and u find it hilarious..

there's a difference. lol

? ? u say ain't gospel its opinion period just like what i say is MY OPINION. Unless u talkin abt yo life then everything we say abt each other is personal opinion. Just cuz u have the popular opinion doesn't make ya ? truth that's what u don't get. But like i said u got it

u should take it as..
    thou has forsaken me which is why thine has lost his way and speaketh as the sucker he is. lol & smh
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow kat...tf??

rfnsuu0zck5u.png

Mmmhfff...shots
  • Kat
    wow kat...tf??

rfnsuu0zck5u.png

Mmmhfff...shots

At him, maybe.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every post from @rebootx1 in the flat earth thread
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't breathe. In our rush to ether Kat for her dumbassery this ? got slept on.

Seriously in top 10 funniest ? I've read on the IC.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And my vote does for ol' dude who claimed ? who ? lots of dudes are eternally tainted because those dudes' ? were absorbed and became part of their DNA

I almost shat'em reading dat ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandinista wrote: »
    And my vote does for ol' dude who claimed ? who ? lots of dudes are eternally tainted because those dudes' ? were absorbed and became part of their DNA

I almost shat'em reading dat ?

You should, because its been scientifically proven.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people are terrible at dealing with the heat.

@Kat 's Mexican tho.