Chinese Food Worker Swats The Wrong Chick's Hand And Gets That Work

Options
2»

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @7figz .....Got cut off my bad. That money and unity equals impunity. I said the above in jest but it's true man. Jews own the ? , CAC run ? and we just run amuck buck wild as ? . Gotta reel it in bit but she was just ready for some drama anyway. Should left a long time ago. I'm a brother and I'd a probably came out that dam door and got that rat ? outta my place just loitering. Supposed that ? would shot that ? ? Now who's wrong? Kicking down doors? What's this a Biggie video?

I'm not saying the chick was a saint but the chinese ? hit her hands. Me, personally, I didn't see the need for the chinese ? to hit her at that point. She had already moved her hands back from whatever she was reaching at behind the counter and the chinese chick decides to hit her and got ? up for it.

All the other ? about her trespassing or should've left and all that doesn't entitle the store employees to come out and get violent or some dumb ? . I you think they're trespassing, call the cops.

If I own a store and MFs is loitering, you think I'm stupid enough to go out and start physically removing them ? That's the quickest way to get sued or some other stupid ? .

Nah hell no, that's what the cops for when you're a business owner if it's that serious.

Know how many stores I hung out in when I was kid ? Think I'm gonna let MFs put they hands on me ? Those the same stores I bought from some other times... or I might buy some ? from there while I'm chillin. ? ain't that serious to start talking about coming out to shoot somebody for hanging out in my store.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since its an Asian restaurant, dont you mean "Get that wok"

Also, "swats the WONG chick's hand"
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @7figz ....Similar to Latasha Harlings. Gave that Asian lady that work, popped in the back. Did a hot minute and back popping like it never happened. Point was this kid was hella lucky she left with her life. I feel u tho fam and cosigned. Good post. Stay Up!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Chinese food is WOAT. Ain't no telling what you're actually eating or the sanity of it.

Yup, hvnt eatin it since I watched a video back in 2001 showin dogs gettin chopped up, cooked and served. Then a couple months later a restaurant got closed not too far from me for having rats. Been chinese-free ever since.