? remind me of Last Dragon which remind me of this

MI0003324670.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

Andre low key set alotta trends

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    i had the zebra shaq's... ? used to clown me... but my clap back game was vicious..
    ? just be on the court or at school trading jokes all day.....

i stayed rocking the cheapest of clothes...still do....big designers never ever been my thing...and i don't think they ever will...

the times i actually spent a lot of money on clothes or shoes are few and far in between....everything just ain't for everybody....

i ain't never been no fashionable ? ...and why try to fake it?

i just wear whatever corny ? i like...and if ? got jokes then i joke back......it's what i do

I was in middle school when those Shaq's came out. I was and always have been a Nike man, but there were a bunch of nikkas rockin' those Hypnosis Shaq jawns. U weren't really in the minority w/ those back then.

i also got big ass feet, i wear 13's...

bruh it was real.....i think i only survived cuz of my joke game

I wish I wore a 13...? ... 17-19 for me.. I keep a closet full of shoes though.. I see some I like, I get em... When ya foot like mine, u can't have too many shoes
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    Spalding? They similar to stadia? We had stadia from Kinney shoe store. I hated them but mom kept buying.qqg7oml0vzol.jpg
    wkkqmpa21wtj.jpg

Dafuq????

? would have a field day roasting them ? .....

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

I'm like "Pumas got knockoffs?!?!?"
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    The Reebok shaqs sell. They brought the Reebok shaqs back out and it sold like hot cakes.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    D0wn wrote: »
    The Reebok shaqs sell. They brought the Reebok shaqs back out and it sold like hot cakes.

They are wack too tho....

ayegyt3y3o69.jpg

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »

They are wack too tho....

ayegyt3y3o69.jpg

Not the Shaqnosis. The ones Swizz holding. Them joints classic.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rebook ones went on sale when my mom's caught them.... This was not a first day buy....

When I came outside with them ? on, ? started rolling... Wolves came out like I was food...

Imagine when the wife beater roast happened on here.... Or the fake Jordan roast.... Or even the du maybe I got this wrong beef.....

It was me against the world...I was ending careers off that roast cuz of that ? ....

Like atleast 3 ? still got nicknames to this day that sparked from that roast.

This ? name Sean was forever known as the brain cuz he got wrinkles in his head, and I said when he get a close cut it's like we can see his brain..

A ? named Randy still get called Jedi by some people.. his mother got a ? up eye and I called that ? star ? : return of the dead eye

And I swear I can't remember his real name cuz everybody started calling him dumb ? after that day, i said when he was born his parents were to busy trying to leave the hospital to get high.... So they just called the baby dumb stupider than a ? .... ? just dropped the middle and a name was born
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    They seem to be aimed at children not adults...

He said he has sold 120mil pairs to kids (probably an exaggeration), dudes aint walking about checkin what sneaks a 6 or 7year old kid is wearing, which is probably why people are saying theyve never seen anyone wearing 'Shaqs'...

And rarely a 6 or 7year old is gonna clown another 6 or 7year old for wearing or rather NOT wearing a brand name sneaker, so it seems win for Shaq, the parents and the kids...

Props to Shaq...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaq shoes, Walmart shoes in general, are great for everyday use. Cutting grass, washing the ride, walking the dog, work shoes, and etc.

I wouldnt wear them ? to the Essence Fest, though. I don't really see nothing from there that damn tight. Unless i just got that one outfit and walmart is the only, ONLY place I see a shoe that coordinates.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who wear them Shaq shoes are followers because they don't stand in extended lines to buy some shoes that everyone are going to wear the entire weekend
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shaqnosis.jpg

Said zebra Shaqs....yeah. I remember around 95 or so everyone was rocking those joints....back when they were $100 or so.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    shaqnosis.jpg

Said zebra Shaqs....yeah. I remember around 95 or so everyone was rocking those joints....back when they were $100 or so.

Classic right there
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has nothing to defend. He saw a need in the market and capitalized on it. We would all do the same, give the opportunity
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭