Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?

Options

Comments

• KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert
    I need time get to get to know people, if you're cool then we cool. If not I won't ? with you I'll just keep it moving.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am an introvert but not in a shy way although I was VERY VERY shy as a kid, I also had really bad anxiety as a kid but now I fear nothing except for spiders, I am gonna be taking up a hobby soon and make some new friends I need to be around more like minded people, but for the most part I can only be around other people for short periods of time because people can be annoying as ? I prefer my own company.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depending on the setting and my mood I can be either one.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Depending on the setting and my mood I can be either one.

Then your an ambivert
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert
    TayGettem wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    I'm kinda shy comes from being teased as a kid cuz i use to be fat. Even though im not anymore mentally i feel like people are always gonna see my flaws and pick at them.

Only way to get over the discomfort is to put yourself out there and take whatever feelings of shame and embarrassment that may come along with it. Eventually, you'll become comfortable, and won't worry about any flaws you may have.

This woman that works at a rest home near me has boil-like growths all over her face--it'll give a shock if you're not prepared to see it. Still, she goes along like normal, and she even just got married.

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

Or stop being a super fck ?

oh dont get tough now girly man! hahahaha

U can say what ever but at the end of the day we all human. We all get mad, sad, happy...etc. u can act like a robot for the i.c if u want but its all part of being human. An ik u ain't talking when uve openly admitting to saving hoes and tricking on them. But u a ? doe lol ? please im willin to bet ive fckd more ? in my 25yrs of life then u ever will

:joy: :joy:
    ? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

i could easily be in a one or two bedroom.. maybe three bedroom apartment comfortably.. BUT THAT AINT PIMPIN!!

so i get some ? .. 5k sq ft..
    30ft ceilings ..chandeliers and ? ..

i could easily ride whatever the ? u saved for to think im fly in but nah.. that aint PimPn..
    had to go get that New Style BigBody Benz WIT THE YEAR!! WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT!

not off the showroom floor tho..
    BUT CUSTOM MADE.. had to wait 6mnths after i put my order in..
    UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

why?? cause its an "investment"
    see i dont sell dreams i sell a lifestyle..

if i had urs i wouldnt have no ? . hahhaa
    and nah ? .. u 25.. on my father(RIP) on my daughter still breathin we aint go even talk how i ? all the ? in HighSchool but one summer alone i wanna say 22.. 12wks i was gettin 10 numbers a weekend ? 3 of them MINUMUM.. do the math..

thats 36 ? jus for the summer..

? im waaaaay beyond that..
    its one thing to ? a ? .. any ? can do that..
    can u get a ? to ? a ? she has no interest in.. FOR MONEY.. and once she attain it GIVE IT ALL TO U!!?

? one day u go learn to shut the ? up and pull out a pad and pen..

but real ? u gave me an idea for a thread..
    and i dont even make threads.. but i will..

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

on my momma im bout to link up wit this ? i dont want and pass her to my big homie cause he could use a ? . lol

@Tayaintgotit

@BOSSExcellence write a PDF my ? your ? talking is inspiring
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm kinda shy comes from being teased as a kid cuz i use to be fat. Even though im not anymore mentally i feel like people are always gonna see my flaws and pick at them.

Only way to get over the discomfort is to put yourself out there and take whatever feelings of shame and embarrassment that may come along with it. Eventually, you'll become comfortable, and won't worry about any flaws you may have.

This woman that works at a rest home near me has boil-like growths all over her face--it'll give a shock if you're not prepared to see it. Still, she goes along like normal, and she even just got married.

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

U can say what ever but at the end of the day we all human. We all get mad, sad, happy...etc. u can act like a robot for the i.c if u want but its all part of being human. An ik u ain't talking when uve openly admitting to saving hoes and tricking on them. But u a ? doe lol ? please im willin to bet ive fckd more ? in my 25yrs of life then u ever will

? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

i could easily be in a one or two bedroom.. maybe three bedroom apartment comfortably.. BUT THAT AINT PIMPIN!!

i could easily ride whatever the ? u saved for to think im fly in but nah.. that aint PimPn..
    had to go get that New Style BigBody Benz WIT THE YEAR!! WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT!

UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

and nah ? .. u 25.. on my father(RIP) on my daughter still breathin we aint go even talk how i ? all the ? in HighSchool but one summer alone i wanna say 22.. 12wks i was gettin 10 numbers a weekend ? 3 of them MINUMUM.. do the math..

can u get a ? to ? a ? she has no interest in.. FOR MONEY.. and once she attain it GIVE IT ALL TO U!!?

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

on my momma im bout to link up wit this ? i dont want and pass her to my big homie cause he could use a ? . lol

@Tayaintgotit

nah..
    imma do u one better..

i forgot ibsaid i was go do a thread to combat the fuckshit from the likes of @Taygettem tryin lead ? astray cause ? ? love company..

i started drinkin and forgot all about it..

but ill make it..
    may even hip yall ? to my podcasts..
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Introvert

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

@Tayaintgotit

nah..
    imma do u one better..

i forgot ibsaid i was go do a thread to combat the fuckshit from the likes of @Taygettem tryin lead ? astray cause ? ? love company..

but ill make it..

U sounding real emotional always having my name in ya mouth b. I been said agree to disagree.
  • CapitalB
    Options

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

@Tayaintgotit

nah..
    imma do u one better..

but ill make it..

U sounding real emotional always having my name in ya mouth b. I been said agree to disagree.

shut up ? .
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Introvert

or.. OR!

jus not be ? !? lmmfao

? i dont trick on ? ..
    i invest..

there's a difference..

UPGRADED EVERYTHING..

in the mornin tho..
    im busy..

@Tayaintgotit

nah..
    imma do u one better..

but ill make it..

shut up ? .

177490_o.gif
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Introvert
    Der boss go again hittin them reactions like a ? would do kmsl for a ? who say im emotional u sure do hit feelins alot
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Der boss go again hittin them reactions like a ? would do kmsl for a ? who say im emotional u sure do hit feelins alot

lol this ? came back hrs later upset. hahahaha

u mad ? !!? or BIG mad!!? hahahhah
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Introvert

....ummmm??? Kinda lost me there. I mean u act like u neva come back and respond hours later. Its called a life outside the i.c and im sure u know that. Ya middle school mind games "he upset, u mad, u emotional" aint phasing me try again.
  • CapitalB
    Options

....ummmm??? Kinda lost me there. I mean u act like u neva come back and respond hours later. Its called a life outside the i.c and im sure u know that. Ya middle school mind games "he upset, u mad, u emotional" aint phasing me try again.

nah ? .. u responded..
    then came back hours later to respond AGAIN when nothing was said??! hahahaha

but anyways.. to more important ? ..
    where the ? was u 45 mins ago??
    I mean I'm dressed now but I was stomped..

couldn't decide between Louboutins Louis Vuitton or Balenciaga..

NOWWWW u wanna show up??!
    ? outta here ? .. its first Friday..
    I'm off to the strip to get at these ? !! lol
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Introvert
    ? confused a true statement with being upset then questioned me where i was like he my ? or sum lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    80 bitties in high school huh?
    w7qrssqbwgqh.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I don't get into that introvert, extrovert, alpha, beta type ? . Those are nothing but labels that many people use to describe their character when short on words.

When I have to be outwardly demanding and aggressive I am. At the same time, I don't thrive on attention and I don't like to be in places with a lot of people. But that's because like tommy lee said in men in black. A person is reasonable, people..are insecure fearful maniacs.

I don't trust "people", and having the attention and presence of "people" usually leads to ? that's not entertaining to me anymore. Handful of people, back against the wall, facing an entrance, fully sober and alert.

2u3noa7qae9r.gif
    I'm watching u savages
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence

About these podcasts ? ....Surely would put your cousin on???? Lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence

About these podcasts ? ....Surely would put your cousin on???? Lol

i got u ..jus gettin in..
    bout to take my ass to sleep..

i got about a good 3hr before my daughter wake me..
    but check ur ? then..
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Anti-social extrovert
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Introvert
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    80 bitties in high school huh?
    w7qrssqbwgqh.gif

Ya cuz i was a real savage when i was younger. Me and my homies made it a competition to see who could fck the most ? by the time we graduated. Hell one of my homies did atleast a 100 but im not gonna lie in order to hit that number u gotta slay a few thots, fat hoes, ugly hoes. Even got head from a semi ? chick and im not ashamed. I had some bad ? to i cuffed but i was taken on all comers. I regret nothing. Even tried to fck 5 ? in one day. Only made it to 3 doe cuz one stayed in savannah, then macon, then atl a niggq did alot of driving b. Plus social media helps alot of this girls my age so easy u talk to them for a week or two on social media and they let u fck on the 1st day cuz they feel like they know u.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Extrovert
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum @ me still being the only extrovert SMMFH

I'm here too @Sion
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options