Alex Jones’ lawyer argues Infowars host is ‘playing a character’…

Options
2»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    @xxCivicxx Wassup with ya mans? This who you was riding hard for as a legit source right?

I've said at least twice on here that Alex Jones is controlled opposition, and this thread proves my point

But since you wanna make yourself look foolish, feel free to quote wherever you thought you saw me riding hard for this shill though

So you just forgetting all the ? you kept bringing up about the whole ? in that pizza shop which Alex Jones admitted he just made up when the owner of the shop threatened to sue him?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    @xxCivicxx Wassup with ya mans? This who you was riding hard for as a legit source right?

I've said at least twice on here that Alex Jones is controlled opposition, and this thread proves my point

But since you wanna make yourself look foolish, feel free to quote wherever you thought you saw me riding hard for this shill though

So you just forgetting all the ? you kept bringing up about the whole ? in that pizza shop which Alex Jones admitted he just made up when the owner of the shop threatened to sue him?

No, you're confusing yourself

Nowhere did I state, defend, or even use whatever Alex Jones opinion about that topic because, once again, HE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

I asked you to quote anywhere you saw me even speak on Alex Jones in a positive light and you failed to do so

I notice how you're still too scared to watch that video I posted though, so please stop @'ing me to the bs because I'm over it

I don't care what you think about this topic, and you don't care about the truth concerning this topic so keep this ignorance among yourselves
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Only thing i ? with Alex Jones on is the 9/11 inside job ? , he was right.
    a. ugh
    b. it should tell you something if you're saying "he's a raving lunatic, but i agree with him about X!"

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    OK...those are some funny memes. Let me say I am one of those "followers". To his defense, let me say this...how many of you trust the media? I would hope everybody feels like they shouldn't take the media for their word including Alex Jones; that we would look into their claims and verify them. But some of us don't. We listen and/or read things from news sites and go...it's on CNN/NBC/FOX/CBS so it must be true just like that skit where this guy is in a court setting saying "I heard it on Alex Jones so it's true!" And the media is betting on that we are not going to look this stuff up. This post is not going to be researched to see if Alex Jones actually said these things. I mean...I believe some of the claims made are false but it would be a hassle to pull up YouTube clips that highlight his stance on Sandy Hook, and pizzagate.

Y'all are probably aware that 6 or less corporations controls all of our media and news outlets; meaning they can dictate what we see and hear. Consolidation is by design to create a monopoly. Any competition, if they are not bought out, will be discredited. Alex Jones is "dangerous" to these corporations because he hasn't been bought out...and is exposing the agenda of the global elite...so they are doing everything to discredit him and his organization. They know they can't just physically ? him, like they did Andrew Breitbart and the coroner, so they got to try to assassinate his character first; call him crazy and such and hope to catch him in something scandalous. And because the media has a "blank check", they can run as many articles they want on who they want to smear.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So these people believe in water making frogs ? , pizzagate, sandyhook being actors and 911 conspiracies but dont believe in systematic racism?
  • alissowack
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    So these people believe in water making frogs ? , pizzagate, sandyhook being actors and 911 conspiracies but dont believe in systematic racism?

Systematic racism is one of the global elites weapon of choice if not the main one. Just play races against each other so they don't have to be the ones throwing the punches. They don't have the guts to do it themselves. The global elite will fund both sides.

Have you done any research in regards to Sandy Hook and Pizzagate...and the frogs? I bet you haven't even taken the time to at least check out his show and listen to what he has to say.

Alex Jones doesn't claim to know what happened at Sandy Hook, but offer things that are suspicious. The conficting reports in what weapons and how many weapons were used, the supposed father of child victim joking around on camera before he goes live with his sob story, cameras overhead with a wide angle shot viewing kids being recycled in and out the school building and Anderson Cooper using a green screen to fake a live interview. There are more suspicions.

Pizzagate was in regards to Alex Jones reporting on ? . He found out through sources that "code words" and symbols were used to describe the kids involved in sex trafficking and "pizza" was one of those words. The mainstream media made a big push to make it about a pizza joint in DC so when Comic Ping Pong gets "attacked", they singled him out as him thinking that sex trafficking was happening there. ? exist and just like in the Catholic Church and Penn State, it's being covered up.

I don't know enough about the frogs, but if you consider what it means from a reproductive standpoint, the water is keeping male frogs from mating with the correct sex for reproduction. Anybody that wants kids, the stuff they put in food and water lowers sperm count and zap the ovaries dry. And what's worse, the elite want to disrupt the natural order of things by getting people to embrace trangenderism as a good thing.
  • alissowack
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

...and Alex Jones explains himself in his entirety in front of reporters; no edits; even his lawyer appears. Nobody is going to watch it though to hear his side.

https://youtu.be/CJVqOxApYZ0
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    screw you idiots i'm with alex jones all the way. this man knows his ? .
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Man I used to really like this cat. Thought he was official tissue. ? him every since he said that " Black men r gonna ? u and ? u with Foot Long ? ! How dare him! We have 2 FooT LONGs, not a FOOT LOL! He's alright, hipped me onto a lot I just don't check 4 em no more.