Viral Video: Virginia Woman Caught Spewing Anti-Muslim and Anti-Obama Hate in Trader Joe’s...

2»

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially this older generation. They want in to be back in the day sooo bad, back when you could intimidate a minority and they would hold it in. Folks clapping back now, I love it lol.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know what's crazy....Freedom of religion is in the Constitution...the same constitution these CACs .....u know what ? Nvm...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know what's crazy....Freedom of religion is in the Constitution...the same constitution these CACs .....u know what ? Nvm...

Well, it's more like "Freedom of Religion if your Religion is some denomination of Christianity." Of course, the KKK and some of the other similar groups have also attacked Catholics in the past, which is a form of Christianity. And typically when they've wanted to attack blacks, they've gone after black churches which are basically universally Chrisitian...so...yeah, I don't know.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    surprised this happened in Herdon..

NoVA is as diverse as you can get.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

The constitution was created when black people were considered subhuman it ain't intended for us.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same constitution where a slave is considered three fifths of a white person. They don't give a ? about all of that, they didn't care about freedom of speech or expression when Kaepernick was kneeling either buy they're always talking that ? when they have something to say. Flip-flopping ? lol.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    i keep telling white folks , Trump can get away with it , your regular racist ass wont , nobody in the real world gonna cape for your shenanigans. Ol muslim girl ethered her with sarcasm.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLS @ that white lady asking her "What set you off Obama??!!"

Like ? all that ? I just talked about you being Muslim and shouldn't have been allowed into the country.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    ? I just watched the video lol. Man...team pisces = no small talk I already woulda been ? the ? was even talking to me in the first place. I woulda unleashed talkin bout how she got a ? cart with 2 items in it and she got the nerve to try to button that ? cardigan. The one that made it holding on for dear life ? who is you talkin to get your life in order.

Ahh..I didn't know Pisces don't like small talk. I'm a Pisces and I HATE small talk...

Most people hate small talk. That's pretty universal
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    black twitter or muslim twitter needs to get the name and get her fired
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? hasn't been identified yet?
  • D. Morgan
    fortyacres wrote: »
    black twitter or muslim twitter needs to get the name and get her fired

The way she casually said all that ? to that lady I'm leaning toward she doesn't have a job to be fired from. She's either retired or basically is/was a house wife.

That lady talked that ? without fear of any repercussions whether it be physical or financial.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, etc is. But the further west you go it gets lily white, Herdon, Reston, Ashburn etc.
  • D. Morgan

I'm not. The whole state is still extremely racist though.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/shocker-woman-who-went-viral-for-anti-muslim-remarks-says-video-was-taken-out-of-context/
    Shocker: Woman Who Went Viral for Anti-Muslim Remarks Says Video Was Taken Out of Context

Yesterday, a video made its way around the Internet that showed a woman on line at Trader Joe’s apparently harassing the Muslim woman behind her, saying things like “I wish they didn’t let you in this country,” and talking about how former President Barack Obama might go to jail. According to Jeremy McLellan, whose Facebook page the video first appeared on, the woman who was harassed and who took the video is a friend of his. He says the woman in the video started talking about FGM (female genital mutilation) and was talking badly about a different woman in the store who was wearing a hijab, and that’s when she started filming.

Now, according to Fox 5 DC, the woman in the video (who wouldn’t give her name) is saying that it was “taken out of context.”

The woman told FOX 5 she is extremely upset because the video was taken out of context, and it does not show what led up to the portion of the encounter that’s now gone viral. She claims the Muslim woman on the other side of the camera actually ambushed her, making “strong statements” about the U.S., like that it’s full of murderers and rapists. She says that happened before the recording started, and the conversation escalated from there.

She also said she’s seeking legal representation. Hm. One question: What context was the video meant to be taken in?

fd6.gif

Aww.. She's "extremely upset" that her racism was caught on video for the whole world to see..

tumblr_m855017k1H1qhi3aoo1_500.gif

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol only white people act like that....passive aggressive....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? I just watched the video lol. Man...team pisces = no small talk I already woulda been ? the ? was even talking to me in the first place. I woulda unleashed talkin bout how she got a ? cart with 2 items in it and she got the nerve to try to button that ? cardigan. The one that made it holding on for dear life ? who is you talkin to get your life in order.

Ahh..I didn't know Pisces don't like small talk. I'm a Pisces and I HATE small talk...

Most people hate small talk. That's pretty universal

Yea but people will engage to be nice. I don't.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lying devil ? is playing the victim now
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

Throw stones
    Hide hands
    Claim you were attacked for no good reason

Profit?
  • D. Morgan
    R0mp wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

Throw stones
    Hide hands
    Claim you were attacked for no good reason

Profit?

Sometimes, depends on how good they think said fake victim looks, how well they can act, how well can the fake victim story angle can be spun.
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    That is one ugly ass women. That ? died, molded and returned as is