Mass Effect: Andromeda official thread

Options
2»

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You do know that they have implants that make aliens/humans speak the same language right . For humans it's English. For a Krogan everybody speaking their language
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Animations is last gen af. And why the mouths so overly emotive?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugh heard too many negatives about this. I do plan on getting this eventually, but im gonna wait for a price drop. Might check out some shareplay from one of my ps4 friends to try and change my mind.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You do know that they have implants that make aliens/humans speak the same language right . For humans it's English. For a Krogan everybody speaking their language

I didn't know that. That still doesn't explain them being able to instantly speak the language of another solar system. I know it's sci-fi, but I'm just saying.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

I didn't know that. That still doesn't explain them being able to instantly speak the language of another solar system. I know it's sci-fi, but I'm just saying.

They reversed engineered prothean and/or reaper tech that advanced technology but thousands of years i think.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Man its so much to do on this ? game. Its going to make me a completionist or quit playing feom not being able to do everything. I been focusing on one planet of a time to make sure i dont miss ? , but something new keeps popping up especially on eos.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Ugh heard too many negatives about this. I do plan on getting this eventually, but im gonna wait for a price drop. Might check out some shareplay from one of my ps4 friends to try and change my mind.

Its worth a buy but after the patch to fix the ? thats going on. Nothing gamebreaking though.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Most polarizing game. I never seen a game go from 9.5 in one review and another as 5.5. One review I read said it was great story, another said it was bland lol

The good is great and the bad is ? terrible.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I put this down and picked Witcher 3 back up. I'll wait for some more patches and fixes and then maybe I'll pick it back up and finish in the future.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there ANY old characters from the original series? i know shepphards gone, but any of the old crew cameo in the game? I liked that big Krogan dude from ME2 and 3. He was always a must have on my squad when i would go to planets.

Or are there at least characters of the same races as previous entries?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will say the ending was the best part of the game for me. They did a good job with that. But what I love is that they actually have a post game setting after you finish the story. They don't just drop you at the beginning of the final mission after the credits. No, the game world actually acknowledges your victory. If feels good to see that all my efforts wasn't just washed away into game oblivion until the sequel is released.

My advice is that folks keep their sidsquesting to a minimum and wait till after the end to do the extra ? . Focus on the main story, the loyalty quest, and the lost arks. There maybe a few other crucial missions relevant to the main campaign besides that, but don't bog yourself down.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Is there ANY old characters from the original series? i know shepphards gone, but any of the old crew cameo in the game? I liked that big Krogan dude from ME2 and 3. He was always a must have on my squad when i would go to planets.

Or are there at least characters of the same races as previous entries?

You gotta talk to alot of npcs but you get alot of backstory about the old trilogy and one particular side mission ties this game to the old ones.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I will say the ending was the best part of the game for me. They did a good job with that. But what I love is that they actually have a post game setting after you finish the story. They don't just drop you at the beginning of the final mission after the credits. No, the game world actually acknowledges your victory. If feels good to see that all my efforts wasn't just washed away into game oblivion until the sequel is released.

My advice is that folks keep their sidsquesting to a minimum and wait till after the end to do the extra ? . Focus on the main story, the loyalty quest, and the lost arks. There maybe a few other crucial missions relevant to the main campaign besides that, but don't bog yourself down.

Man i beat all the architects, loyalty missions and saved the arks before i went to the end. ? was a grind i got atleast 65 hours before the ending. And i still got 30 task left afterwards. Archon was a ? weak ass boss though.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Lost alot of sleep ? with this game.

t056vyughg54.jpg
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went back and tried to play the og mass effect on PC but it doesnt support controllers lmfao gotta wait til I start using mouse and keyboard. Might dl this when a repack drops need something different.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lost alot of sleep ? with this game.

t056vyughg54.jpg

Yea see this is the reason why I haven't gotten another system since XBOX 360

These games can take up a lot of your time

As a Kid, time is abundant

As an adult, you Can't find enough time
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mass Effect franchise not cancelled, but "on hold" indefinitely. Lmao, damn shame what happened to Bioware
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Mass Effect franchise not cancelled, but "on hold" indefinitely. Lmao, damn shame what happened to Bioware

? EA
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    If they dont bring out the story dlc for this game im done with mass effect. Too much work put into this game to just put it on the backburner. ? multiplayer too.