Tulsa female race soldier faces trial for killing unarmed black man Terence Crutcher…

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    There's no way both black women are ? ... at least 1 has to stand her ground

I bet they both ?

1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Man My mom is out there protesting right now
    Why you ain't out there with her?

I don't live in Tulsa.. I live in Arlington
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Copper wrote: »
    ? was done once the report said he had ? in his system

? shouldn't protest over this one.......we gotta just hold that L

Being on drugs is not an offense punishable by death.

Esp. If the person isnt breaking any laws

We know this of course...but we know they also think having weed in your system makes you violent so anything harder than that nulls a victims credibility to them....
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were 4 black people on that jury and they let a not guilty verdict come back in 9 hours. They should be ashamed of themselves. No heart and no love or respect for their own. ? got me heated.

Don't blame them, blame the courts that keep selecting those types.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

What does him having ? in his system have to do with whether or not the shooting was justified or not? I can see using that if he was trying to attack her but he wasn't

my ? u really gon waste ur time protesting a situation where they can prove a ? wasn't on point before he got shot? and then u think white folks gon prosecute a white female cop at that?

there are too many better cases to put ur efforts than to fight for a dude that they can prove was gon off of prob some dippers.........? ain't no regular drug bruh

it's hard to make progress against police brutality when mofos want to protest for everybody, instead of the cases where it's obvious it's an innocent person who was killed

it's not a coincidence that the media pushes the controversial cases over the obvious open and shut ones....the controversial cases give these ? up cops an excuse

So, you believe the police should just shoot and ? on the premise they "feared for their lives"? Are you serious?

When the police arrived on the scene and killed that man they didn't know he had ? in his system. The police are to follow protocol. If, the protocol is to shoot first and ask questions later then something is amiss. More importantly if, this is the protocol more civilians whether they have drugs in their system or not will be killed.

Protest are going to continue and they should because police are in fact brutalizing civilians who aren't on drugs, don't have weapons and in many cases doing absolutely nothing at all. i.e. James Blake and Kathryn Johnston.

What's making it hard to get these killer cops off of the streets or at the very least to do their jobs, are clowns with opinions like yours. It's not civilians that are provoking officers into killing them. It's poor training, lack of education (most cops were trash students) and police departments constant hiring of racist, and mentally unfit people for one of the most volatile occupations in the country.

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

MMG4z.gif
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭

They could be lying anyway
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw the verdict. I'm angry but not surprised. They are openly doing executions, and to them it's just procedure and paperwork.

I suggest all of you check out the National African-American Gun Association and get yourself a gun and training if you haven't already.

https://www.naaga.co/
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    There were 4 black people on that jury and they let a not guilty verdict come back in 9 hours. They should be ashamed of themselves. No heart and no love or respect for their own. ? got me heated.

Don't blame them, blame the courts that keep selecting those types.

I blame them for being that type.
  • D. Morgan
    edited May 2017
    WTF do somebody got the answers as to why families keep ? with this ? ? This ? Ben Crump is like 0-100 for all the families he represents. I know he has nothing to do with the criminal trial but everybody he's around ? never goes their way.
    ap_17137636382778_wide-dd337009edb5921d11a8a0546b16ef58c71f9b95-s800-c85.jpg
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭

Obviously no remorse. This was just a speed bump on her way to an all white sale at Dollar General.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    WTF do somebody got the answers as to why families keep ? with this ? ? This ? Ben Crump is like 0-100 for all the families he represents. I know he has nothing to do with the criminal trial but everybody he's around ? never goes their way.

It's really not his fault but yea...... i Hate to say this but the familys of future victims of police murder gotta hire blonde haired blue eyed attorneys to have a slightly better chance for justice
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan wrote: »

It's really not his fault but yea...... i Hate to say this but the familys of future victims of police murder gotta hire blonde haired blue eyed attorneys to have a slightly better chance for justice

I know that cause he's not a prosecutor but at the same time WTF is he doing?

He not out here combating narratives using all forms of media possible to my knowledge.

That ? went on a nation-wide show to spread her lies and gain favor. The same ? that ? trying to do to Lavar Ball right and ? is buying just like they bought this ? lies when she did that fake ass interview.

Crump should've at least got himself and the family an hour long BET special if no major network wanted to ? with them on that type of ? . Every network that turned them down he should've put on blast.

I just don't see WTF he does for every family to hire this ? like he really out here getting ? done.

Is he getting the families big settlement checks at least? If so I get it then.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

We know this of course...but we know they also think having weed in your system makes you violent so anything harder than that nulls a victims credibility to them....

but to just accept this outcome and not support or rally behind victims who may not be angels with perfect resumes reaffirms or rather suggests not everyone deserves equal protections under the law

maybe not ? , but trayvon, sandra bland, mike brown, etc all had weed in their system. they had troubled past. but we evoke their names. should we not, regardless of if the evidence shows the police misbehaved

I dunno, to me it defeats the whole purpose of the blm or anti police brutality movement when we begin to pick and choose who we rally behind based on factors other than evidence of racial discrimination and police misconduct
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no way both black women are ? ... at least 1 has to stand her ground

I bet they both ?

What I told yall...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://abovethelaw.com/2017/05/as-the-latest-killer-cop-walks-i-wait-for-the-revolution/?rf=1
    As The Latest Killer Cop Walks, I Wait For The Revolution

Clearly, asking white juries to be decent is a waste of time.

By Elie Mystal

I do not have thoughts I wish to share with white people today. If you are white, I urge you to close this page and read something about Trump or Comey or about whatever the #WhitePeopleProblems are today. You people, all of you people, are complicit in the systemic murder of my people at the hands of your police, and I don’t have the strength to beg you to care about it today. I certainly don’t have the patience to put it in such a way that your privileged brains would be able to process. Go away, you don’t deserve me today.

For anybody who’s left: when are we going to take the fight to the police, and how are we going to do it in a way that doesn’t get us all killed? We live in a country where cops can shoot us, in the back, and no jury of white people will give us justice. White vigilantes are clearly preoccupied with President Joker. Is it okay to demand a black vigilante? Because simply waiting for white people to follow their own laws around black people doesn’t seem to be doing the trick.

Betty Shelby shot Terence Crutcher on an Oklahoma highway in broad daylight on video. Crutcher was walking back to his car, with his hands up, but that didn’t stop Shelby for being “afraid” of him. In this country, as long as a cop is “afraid” of you, whether that fear is reasonable or not, it’s okay for them to shoot you.

THERE WAS A FREAKING HELICOPTER FILMING HER MURDER SOMEONE

And still she walked. At trial, Shelby said Crutcher’s death was his own fault. AND STILL SHE WAS ACQUITTED.

The system has failed us, the cops murder us, what can we do about that? How… how is it even possible to meet these murders with a monopoly of force nonviolently, and if it is possible, what is the most effective way to do that?

Tulsa officials called for “calm” after scattered protests broke out last night. The reason Tulsa isn’t on fire is not because black people are “calm,” it’s because we are NUMB. We are so used to this endless parade of white paramilitary ? that taking the fight to the streets seems pointless.

Any white man who mistakes my numbness for calm is playing with f**king fire. Taking the weight of an assault charge feels like the very LEAST I could do. I would relish the opportunity to feel less like a slave today by knocking a white man out. DON’T CARE WHO. I’ve got collision insurance.

Some of you black folk out there, I know you come to non-violence through faith. Your ? stays your hand. I am envious of you. At this point the only thing that keeps me nonviolent is… fear. Fear that we’d lose. Fear that they’d get me. Fear that I’d leave my wife and children alone in a world that is out to murder them.

I would never admit this if white people were still reading, but at this point I am nonviolent because I’m afraid of the white man, and terrified of his police.

I would sooner make chalk-drawings of Muhammad on the streets of Aleppo than mouth off to one of the agents of terror that “patrols” our country. AT LEAST THE FUNDAMENTALIST WOULD GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONVERT. The white cop gives me no such quarter. The cop will shoot me, or not, based entirely on his or her own perceptions of me, and the system will rubber stamp that decision REGARDLESS of anything I actually did.

I wish I could blame my restraint on ? , or my respect for the rule of law, or even on a sense of hope. Instead I must live with the knowledge that my desire for self-preservation trumps my desire for justice.

And I am ashamed. Ain’t that a ? ? White cops murder black people, white juries approve of the murder, and I’m the one left feeling ashamed, embarrassed, and ineffectual. White people do not view their tacit acceptance of state sponsored ethnic cleansing as a personal moral failure, but I view my inability to stop them as the true proof of my own worthlessness.

This is how a man gets “radicalized,” I suppose. At this point, any black person, any black person with an actual plan for how to overthrow ? in this country could at least get me to subscribe to his or her freaking podcast. I am fertile ground for any methods, fair or unfair, to protect my children from the white man’s police.

I don’t think I’m the only one. In fact, I’m relatively late to the ? party. White people — their cops, their juries, their presidents — have backed me into a corner. They have taken a black “friend,” and turned me into an enemy. A leader who can articulate a clear path to the promised land could use my own instinct to fight my way out of the white man’s corner, in any way he or she deemed was appropriate.

I hope the path to revolution is peaceful, but I am entirely too realistic about white people to make that a requirement.

I do not await inspiration, I await instruction.

Elie Mystal is a political prisoner in Western society. You can reach him in hell.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jury-acquits-tulsa-officer-shooting-death-terence-crutcher-n761206
    She fired her weapon, she told a Tulsa County courthouse on Monday, because "I feared for my life."

"I did everything I could to stop this," she added. "Crutcher's death is his fault."