"Never go against the family"

godfather-take-sides-fredo.gif?w=650
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair: he did what's best for his dad/family
    Mastery wrote: »
    ? we talking about heroin

What if that heroin was the only thing keeping the lights on, rent paid, food in the house, and clothes on his back? Now what? The boy ? up his whole situation, all because the dad ASSUMED his son was loyal. ? allat. My son know if anything happen to me, he finna be poor dena ? !

That's that ? right there. If heroin is the only thing keeping your lights and bills paid, u lost as a person anyway. ? love mak8ng excuses for fuckery. The kid was in a bad position from jump. He either kept a bad role model for a man in his life or lose his drug dealing dad to jail. Great choices for a kid...
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The boy never should of had access to that stuff in the first place.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that father has to be feelin like

giphy.gif

Movie-Quotes-image-movie-quotes-36620258-500-255.gif
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? we talking about heroin

What if that heroin was the only thing keeping the lights on, rent paid, food in the house, and clothes on his back? Now what? The boy ? up his whole situation, all because the dad ASSUMED his son was loyal. ? allat. My son know if anything happen to me, he finna be poor dena ? !

That's that ? right there. If heroin is the only thing keeping your lights and bills paid, u lost as a person anyway. ? love mak8ng excuses for fuckery. The kid was in a bad position from jump. He either kept a bad role model for a man in his life or lose his drug dealing dad to jail. Great choices for a kid...

Yeah as far as paying bills and keeping the lights on, unfortunately for dude, heroin is not even an option. Getting or borrowing a lawnmower and going door to door till you build a business is though...as I have seen people do.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul: don't bite the hand that feeds u, lil snitch
    So any of y'all locking your father up if you caught him with drugs?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the first time, I understand Kanan's plight

"Want your mommy?"

"Wanna call Ghost.? Mufucka ain't never there when you need him"

"You ain't my son"

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After a stunt like this? I have no son

unloyal little ?
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When grandma cant aford tha new jordans that lil rat aint got nobody ta blame but self
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? we not 11
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? we not 11

So that's a yes. Gotcha.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

? we not 11

So that's a yes. Gotcha.

Quote where I said yes
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Under those circumstances, yeah. The reason our neighborhoods and communities are in the state they're in is largely due to drugs, and u supposed to get a pass cause u a relative?? Dont let me know about it...

Some foul ? fam.

You must be that dude everybody change the subject on when you roll up - "Here come this snitch MF, put ya' weed away."

Foul ? is having heroin around your kid. What type of ? are u? Then ? complaining when their neighborhood is overrun by drugs, crackheads, gangs, and cops. But let's keep putting the blame on the 11 year old
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kid ain't do that ? out the goodness of his heart. He don't ? with that ? and threw him under the bus. He probably doesn't understand how long his dad gonna be gone tho.
    If his dad wasn't on some vile abusive ? this is gonna haunt this kid down the line.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Under those circumstances, yeah. The reason our neighborhoods and communities are in the state they're in is largely due to drugs, and u supposed to get a pass cause u a relative?? Dont let me know about it...

No the ? they not
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all around a ? up situation. Don't know how that kids life was so can't no one really speak on it. If the dad mad he got knocked that's on him for doin the dirt. If not his son it would of been someone else. No loyalty.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, can't even trust your own kids anymore? Pablo went out in a similar way. Not knowing the full story, I say that there were probably better options for the kid to make.
    Foul ? is having heroin around your kid.

Yes, I think we all agree that the father was irresponsible, and ultimately, imo, it's his dumb-ass fault.

But I'd see much less of a problem if the heroin (and most of what that entails) wasn't accessible to the kid. But then again, I think all drugs should be decriminalized.
    What type of ? are u? Then ? complaining when their neighborhood is overrun by drugs, crackheads, gangs, and cops. But let's keep putting the blame on the 11 year old

I think you're generally right, but I think you're overstating your point. I doubt that the fact that this kid told on his dad is going to clean up that neighborhood of "drugs, crackheads, gangs, and cops."

Like I said, there had to better ways to handle this. I wonder what the kid's motivation was. 11 is not that young to not know that what he did could be more harmful than helpful. Lots of unanswered questions.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many more people I could talk to before the cops for some ? like this, it's crazy.

What kind of bad relationship you got with your pops that you call the cops for some ? like this ? And likewise, what kind of relationship you got with the cops ?

And I thought heroin was a suburb drug ? I guess heroin is the reason those damn suburbs are in the state they're in.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ blaming a 11 year old

There's no scenario where the dad isn't at fault. You think he's mad at his son locked up? Nah he's mad at himself

Real ? . Alot of y'all ? in this thread is missing he bigger picture. No real man can't be mad at their son for this ? . It's gonna sting like ? at first. But this ain't no street code fam , this your 11 year old son. Who the ? will he look up to when his pops is everything he was told to not grow up to be?

That's the ? point after all that macho street code ? ? go out the window, I bet his dad ? hurt at himself. I can guarantee y'all his father forgives his son and is disappointed in his damn self for rasing his son improperly. Its the most ironic karma I've seen.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The son did a great deed, loyalty to what's right and to the laws of Ma'at. The father was out of order and the only loyalty to was a guillotine coming down on his neck. Black folks want undying loyalty where they give their most utter undying loyalty to chaos and destruction.

Crazy ether. ? not hearing you though.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? in here saying the kid did the right thing

But glorifies rap. Which 90% talk about all the money that made from hustling and not snitching

Lmao. You ? is something else
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    You ? in here saying the kid did the right thing

But glorifies rap. Which 90% talk about all the money that made from hustling and not snitching

Lmao. You ? is something else

Projection like a ?