Fair or Foul: boy finds his dad's drugs and calls 911

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foul: don't bite the hand that feeds u, lil snitch
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    You ? in here saying the kid did the right thing

But glorifies rap. Which 90% talk about all the money that made from hustling and not snitching

Lmao. You ? is something else

Projection like a ?

Naw.

Ppl was in the reason was giving Mikey props for changing his life after listening to TPAB and saying music has the power to change ppl for the better.

And I'm saying it can change ppl for the worst. But y'all don't wanna accept that rap can do that but only wanna accept when it breeds something positive.

I love rap but as I got older I slowly grew away from gangster rap and only listen to it in moderation. My mind is sound in my 30s and I have I better grip on the influence music can have on me but everybody know rap is a young mans game. The youth can get so wrapped up in the music it can have a negative consequences. I remember ? only smoking weed back in high school. Now I see and hear about ? popping every pill know to man and looking like zombies in the middle of 3rd period and ? . And a lot of the ? they taking I never heard of till it was in a rap song.

And I love rap. But it needs to be for adults only and not cater to young trends.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ blaming a 11 year old

There's no scenario where the dad isn't at fault. You think he's mad at his son locked up? Nah he's mad at himself

Real ? . Alot of y'all ? in this thread is missing he bigger picture. No real man can't be mad at their son for this ? . It's gonna sting like ? at first. But this ain't no street code fam , this your 11 year old son. Who the ? will he look up to when his pops is everything he was told to not grow up to be?

That's the ? point after all that macho street code ? ? go out the window, I bet his dad ? hurt at himself. I can guarantee y'all his father forgives his son and is disappointed in his damn self for rasing his son improperly. Its the most ironic karma I've seen.

This has nothing to do with street code.

Family code
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ? in here saying the kid did the right thing

But glorifies rap. Which 90% talk about all the money that made from hustling and not snitching

Lmao. You ? is something else

Projection like a ?

Naw.

Ppl was in the reason was giving Mikey props for changing his life after listening to TPAB and saying music has the power to change ppl for the better.

And I'm saying it can change ppl for the worst. But y'all don't wanna accept that rap can do that but only wanna accept when it breeds something positive.

I love rap but as I got older I slowly grew away from gangster rap and only listen to it in moderation. My mind is sound in my 30s and I have I better grip on the influence music can have on me but everybody know rap is a young mans game. The youth can get so wrapped up in the music it can have a negative consequences. I remember ? only smoking weed back in high school. Now I see and hear about ? popping every pill know to man and looking like zombies in the middle of 3rd period and ? . And a lot of the ? they taking I never heard of till it was in a rap song.

And I love rap. But it needs to be for adults only and not cater to young trends.

Lmao
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was 8 I found a burner under my older brother's mattress and I ain't tell nobody. This kid ain't loyal
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

There's no scenario where the dad isn't at fault. You think he's mad at his son locked up? Nah he's mad at himself

Real ? . Alot of y'all ? in this thread is missing he bigger picture. No real man can't be mad at their son for this ? . It's gonna sting like ? at first. But this ain't no street code fam , this your 11 year old son. Who the ? will he look up to when his pops is everything he was told to not grow up to be?

That's the ? point after all that macho street code ? ? go out the window, I bet his dad ? hurt at himself. I can guarantee y'all his father forgives his son and is disappointed in his damn self for rasing his son improperly. Its the most ironic karma I've seen.

Family code

This. Lil ? broke a blood bond. It's not about right or wrong. Unless his dad was on some real ? up abusive ? ? that kid. I'm convinced this ? a temper tantrum gone completely to the left.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Family code

This. Lil ? broke a blood bond. It's not about right or wrong. Unless his dad was on some real ? up abusive ? ? that kid. I'm convinced this ? a temper tantrum gone completely to the left.

That coulda saved his life. Plus who knows what kinda drama was going on around there because of all this. Bottom line that kinda thing needs to stop and it did. As has been said lil dude wasnt wrong and there is no way to blame him for his father's crimes. Find a better way to earn. Heroin aint an option.
  • KingFreeman

Family code

That coulda saved his life. Plus who knows what kinda drama was going on around there because of all this. Bottom line that kinda thing needs to stop and it did. As has been said lil dude wasnt wrong and there is no way to blame him for his father's crimes. Find a better way to earn. Heroin aint an option.

Would you ? do this to your own father?
  • KingFreeman
    You ? got no loyalty.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Family code

Mastery wrote: »
    So any of y'all locking your father up if you caught him with drugs?

Asked the same question on the last page haha
  • Mastery
    Got like 2 punk ass "yes" votes. The rest stayed silent.
  • Mastery
    edited May 2017
    You ? got no loyalty.

Trust me, if any of y'all ever have kids that currently dont, you'd feel a certain way if your seed turned on you or showed no loyalty. You'd expect that from them.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

Family code

Fortunately, I was never put in that position. I havent put anyone in that position either. Having heroin in the house with your kids is a disaster no matter. Pretty simple man dont mess with heroin. Your wrong the minute you have that much less have your kids in that position. I aint just imagining this, I realized long ago not to involve family in that type of thing and put them at risk. The father committed obvious foul off top. Go cut grass or whatever else people do to keep out of jail. He aint above what everybody else has to live by. Thats the father's bad choice. Theson should try to stop that destructive behavior if the adult doesnt. Uh...youdont want that to continue even another day. Nothing really more to say I feel Im on theright side on this one and feel good about my compass on my position.Everything including the law agrees...It looks like this has turned into the one "side" trying to prove and overcompensate for an indefensible stance at this point. Welp I have my position and this is kind of strangely too easy to figure.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Ya'll ? really looking at an 11 year old to sit and decipher all possible scenarios like an adult would?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    7figz wrote: »

Under those circumstances, yeah. The reason our neighborhoods and communities are in the state they're in is largely due to drugs, and u supposed to get a pass cause u a relative?? Dont let me know about it...

Some foul ? fam.

You must be that dude everybody change the subject on when you roll up - "Here come this snitch MF, put ya' weed away."

... What type of ? are u? Then ? complaining when their neighborhood is overrun by drugs, crackheads, gangs, and cops...

The type to talk to my father, mother, uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, and other family before even thinking of calling cops ?

And not believe overly-simplified, narrow-minded idealistic summaries of why neighborhoods are the way they are.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Ya'll ? really looking at an 11 year old to sit and decipher all possible scenarios like an adult would?

Im looking at an 11 yo to not snoop through briefcases that don't belong to him and not tattle tell... that's basic kid rules
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair: he did what's best for his dad/family

Under those circumstances, yeah. The reason our neighborhoods and communities are in the state they're in is largely due to drugs, and u supposed to get a pass cause u a relative?? Dont let me know about it...

Some foul ? fam.

You must be that dude everybody change the subject on when you roll up - "Here come this snitch MF, put ya' weed away."

... What type of ? are u? Then ? complaining when their neighborhood is overrun by drugs, crackheads, gangs, and cops...

The type to talk to my father, mother, uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, and other family before even thinking of calling cops ?

And not believe overly-simplified, narrow-minded idealistic summaries of why neighborhoods are the way they are.

Everybody has their way own of living. If that's what your moral compass is, do u. I don't respect ? in that life with that same ? ass "selling drugs is the only way" excuse. The dad is the adult in this. He's the dumb muthafucka leaving heroin around for his child to find. He's the muthafucka risking his house getting ran up in by cops or ? trying to rob him. And u talking about loyalty?? Who was the dad loyal to?? But u got it bruh. Stick to the no snitching ? . That's winning in the hood, I guess
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loss of income and his father.That's 2 L's. Which form a rectangle when combined. Whatever that means.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    It's the dad's fault, yall stupid as hell.

the father too busy being loyal to the game, to teach his own son how to be loyal to the family.

but yall forgot that part ah?

how the ? is lil man suppose to be loyal when loyalty is a learned behavior?

say?

what?

kids just suppose to synthesize our intentions as parents?

hate to break it to you...

yall better teach them kids loyalty, dont you dare expect them to just know the ? .
    you will be disappointed.

I hear you but that lil ? is 11. He not brand new to what his pops has going on. Maybe he watched Cops that morning and was feeling extra righteousness. He might not understand loyalty but he will understand why his father won't be around anymore. Lol the cops will pat him on the back but they sure as hell aren't going to help raise his ass. They gonna keep an eye out alright. Lock his ass up too.
  • KingFreeman

Family code

Fortunately, I was never put in that position. I havent put anyone in that position either. Having heroin in the house with your kids is a disaster no matter. Pretty simple man dont mess with heroin. Your wrong the minute you have that much less have your kids in that position. I aint just imagining this, I realized long ago not to involve family in that type of thing and put them at risk. The father committed obvious foul off top. Go cut grass or whatever else people do to keep out of jail. He aint above what everybody else has to live by. Thats the father's bad choice. Theson should try to stop that destructive behavior if the adult doesnt. Uh...youdont want that to continue even another day. Nothing really more to say I feel Im on theright side on this one and feel good about my compass on my position.Everything including the law agrees...It looks like this has turned into the one "side" trying to prove and overcompensate for an indefensible stance at this point. Welp I have my position and this is kind of strangely too easy to figure.

Whole lotta nothing in this post. Answer my question and vote the poll.