HOMODUMBUS GUIDE ON HOW TO STAY POOR FOR GENERATIONS

Options
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
The aim of this thread is to collect all the dumb economic and financial choices we do, did and even might do that has , is and will lead us to NOWHERE BUT POVERTY, STRESS AND DEBT.

IF we share our stories about how we

Felt
Thought
And why we HONESTLY dit that maybe at least we will save somebody to do THE SAME GOT DAMN HOMODUMBUS THING!!

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Ill start.

Im poor. Its prom time. I aint got ? for college feas YET i cannot let that occasion on STUNTING ON MY NEIGHBOURGH AND THEIR NEW CAR!!!

Soooo ill spend that potential
    Driver license money
    College money
    Appartment money

Into the prom. Simple as that. Aint no way im gona watch the daughter of these ? go to prom. They already got a new car got dammi!! WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE. Game time ? !!! I cant wait to see them faces once the Rolls Royce will stop by the house i havnt finished paying yet!!

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Ohhh mane that new video game is out mane!!!

But dawg i aint got the cash for it dawg. But here come Tiphanie mane. I cant get out without nothing my man. What she gon think about me? I dont know what to do.... im already late in my mortgage... i have bought groceries yet... but errbody is watching me now dawg... my reputation dawg...
    ? MANE LETS DO THIS MANE!!! PLUS TARIQ IS OUTCHEA TAKING TWO GAMES!!! I wont let that ? stunt on me!!! Ball ? !! Where that credit card at?!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohh mane the new game is out mane?

Lmao

LEM you my ? .

Ill add to this in a bit.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Ohh mane the new game is out mane?

Lmao

LEM you my ? .

Ill add to this in a bit.

It has to be fun BUT TRUE!! lol

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man you got the Masonic cult symbol aint nobody messing with your thread. Tell us how your secret society screwed us for the past 300 years.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man you got the Masonic cult symbol aint nobody messing with your thread. Tell us how your secret society screwed us for the past 300 years.

That dork ain't illuminati.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Better tell us how are you ego stacking and shinin on these ? on a daily basis bruh.
    Hopefully you own property before that car. Hopefully you fully own that car bruh. If not tells us how did you think and what motivated you to do it...
    Do it for in order to save the next generation for owning a value losing material... as your only asset
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Better tell us how are you ego stacking and shinin on these ? on a daily basis bruh.
    Hopefully you own property before that car. Hopefully you fully own that car bruh. If not tells us how did you think and what motivated you to do it...
    Do it for in order to save the next generation for owning a value losing material... as your only asset

Ohh ? an cotdamn

He has a point.
    try not yo use insults when laying it out
  • stackmaster 313
    Options

Kind of funny when your symbol is on the actual dollar. And you guy's designed every U.S currency ever minted.Tell me this what country are you guy's going to ? and enslave this year? What currency are you going to manipulate? What terrorist attack will you guy's carry out next? Or who will guy's choose for our next president?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Kind of funny when your symbol is on the actual dollar. And you guy's designed every U.S currency ever minted.Tell me this what country are you guy's going to ? and enslave this year? What currency are you going to manipulate? What terrorist attack will you guy's carry out next? Or who will guy's choose for our next president?

When the smoke clears you will have two choices :
    Flying the scene
    Or
    Let your ego get out.

Do you own property before owning that car ... provided you do?

If yes leave us alone. If not EXPLAIN THE PROCESS THAT LED YOU TO DO SUCH A BIG DUMB ? !!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    This needs to be a thread for building.

Breaking the cycle...

Seems like at times ppl don't want it broken. They want to continue another generation of Fuckery.

Clown him but provide a solution as well
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    This needs to be a thread for building.

Breaking the cycle...

Seems like at times ppl don't want it broken. They want to continue another generation of Fuckery.

Clown him but provide a solution as well

He has to asnwer the clear question. He might spend days reciting that masonic thing the next two days or go ghost.

By the way, how dumb he can be to fall in the trap he pretends to KNOW SO WELL?

Marvellous.
  • stackmaster 313
    Options
    You're a idiot lol yes I have properties memo you don't never fully own ? in the US it's a thing called property taxes. I bought my first home 10 year's ago in 07 before your higher ranking friends collapsed the economy. So the only real asset I would say is gold. But im not about to entertain a mason or any other memeber of a secret society. Regardless of what you say by showing that symbol I know your true motives. So stop with the enlightened talk
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    You're a idiot lol yes I have properties memo you don't never fully own ? in the US it's a thing called property taxes. I bought my first home 10 year's ago in 07 before your higher ranking friends collapsed the economy. So the only real asset I would say is gold. But im not about to entertain a mason or any other memeber of a secret society. Regardless of what you say by showing that symbol I know your true motives. So stop with the enlightened talk

So what are you doing here since you re an achieving man?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    So now that he is gone lets proceed...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    We have to break that cycle !!!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trick on these hoes bruh