Jay Z's Tidal Loses its 3rd CEO in 2 Years

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in The Reason
To be fair under this current CEO they aquired a huge deal with Sprint which is a huge W. The question is how much Jay can sell Tidal for if the user base stalls out around 1-2 million like it currently is at (allegedly because they don't release updated numbers of subs).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6g9yv-66X8&t=180s

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair under this current CEO they aquired a huge deal with Sprint which is a huge W. The question is how much Jay can sell Tidal for if the user base stalls out around 1 million like it currently is at (allegedly because they don't release updated numbers of subs).

What is your real with Jay-Z and tidal???? My ? you always have done need about this ?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z should sell Tital to Napster or Spotify
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    To be fair under this current CEO they aquired a huge deal with Sprint which is a huge W. The question is how much Jay can sell Tidal for if the user base stalls out around 1 million like it currently is at (allegedly because they don't release updated numbers of subs).

What is your real with Jay-Z and tidal???? My ? you always have done need about this ?

I have been interested in the streaming market since the Rhapsody, Pandora, and Grooveshark days. I just like talking about and following news about music streaming and how if impacts rap music. I also happen to be a big Jay Z fan.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Twins aint cheap had to let go of afew heads
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Streaming is for half arsed music fans, what if your internet connection gets cut off?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

I have been interested in the streaming market since the Rhapsody, Pandora, and Grooveshark days. I just like talking about and following news about music streaming and how if impacts rap music. I also happen to be a big Jay Z fan.

? .

Where's the Apple, Spotify, Rhapsody threads at from you?

Lmao. Rhapsody ain't ? anymore. I have made threads about Spotify and Apple Music growing at rapid rates and actually reporting the user base. And if Spotify fires their CEO or Apple Music stalls growth in the next few years i will make an article on it.
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    [/quote]

Lmao. Rhapsody ain't ? anymore. I have made threads about Spotify and Apple Music growing at rapid rates and actually reporting the user base. And if Spotify fires their CEO or Apple Music stalls growth in the next few years i will make an article on it.
    [/quote]
    33773142.jpg

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Streaming is for half arsed music fans, what if your internet connection gets cut off?

Nah.

Since I've purchased a streaming subscription I been exposed to way more music than I would have by buying albums.

Old classics, new releases, unheard gems. All for 9.99 a month vs 9.99 for a single album purchase.

I used to be a devout bootlegger. But I'm a grown ass man now. Searching for working links and torrents. Malware on my phone from shady ass sites That ? is time consuming.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah.

Since I've purchased a streaming subscription I been exposed to way more music than I would have by buying albums.

Old classics, new releases, unheard gems. All for 9.99 a month vs 9.99 for a single album purchase.

I used to be a devout bootlegger. But I'm a grown ass man now. Searching for working links and torrents. Malware on my phone from shady ass sites That ? is time consuming.

yeah I tried to resist streaming but its too easy and useful to ignore. Like you said I'm now able to listen to a whole lotta albums I would never buy but want to check out nevertheless
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Nah.

Agreed i do the same ? now as far as my streaming account. It's so much easier and you ain't gotta worry about viruses and ? . Plus most the average albums i can phase out if they don't have replay value and keep the ? streaming that has lasting appeal.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Monizzle just say you want jay to fail

Nothing wrong with it B

At this point jay is winning. The company is worth more than he bought it for if we look at the price Sprint bought in at. I can't deny that no matter what. I do however think it is odd they aren't posting updated sub numbers like other companies.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After that Sprint deal this isn't even news to nobody outside of ? praying tidal becomes a L.... Let it go my ? lol