Teen Killed In Drive-By After Coming To Defense of Female Friend

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I bet the girl started talking ? to the dudes, and then they joined in, see people I keep saying this in previous threads, if u don't have your women in check don't go out with them . Could have been easily avoided if the female just didn't say nothing and jumped back in the whip

It says they left tho

And since he was dat ? apparently in his school ? was probably just hating...all he had to say was "chill bruh" and them ? woulda escalated that because he was who he was

I don't think they knew him.

He went to Carter in Dallas and got killed in Irving.

How far apart are they? And he was 3 deep so he's probably familiar with the area and people know about him

But sometimes a good kid is also with them ?

Dallas is a big city. Carter HS is in oak cliff. Like 25 minutes from Irving
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad as ? ! smh... RIP to ol' boy!

And to all you chivalrous ? , don't try to "Rescue 911" these broads b/c 9/10 it won't end well. Unless it's your old lady or family, get the ? on!

These chicks will be sad for week and be right back boppin' soon there after. I've seen it in plural!

Heroes are for sandwiches and last time I checked sandwiches get ATE!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    It's messed up how a ? is basically just sitting ducks while you in a vehicle there's nowhere to run.

Y'all ever thought about that? What you gonna do if someone just pull up on you while you in a car? Even if you have something on you you. I'm trying to think what he could have done to survive this once he saw them roll up... I wonder was he caught off guard, could have swerved left or right to try and get out the way, should he gave slowed down or sped up, whipped the car around in 180 degree turn and head against traffic or what. I think maybe best thing is to get behind them.

I had pistol pointed right at my mf head before by a ? the next car over I could tell it was a 40 cal too I was staring right down the barrel. Ever since then I get nervous and almost paranoid every time a veh pull up along side me
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could ve just jumped him

lol that woulda involved getting out the car and throwing hands, which they clearly didnt have in em
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    It's messed up how a ? is basically just sitting ducks while you in a vehicle there's nowhere to run.

Y'all ever thought about that? What you gonna do if someone just pull up on you while you in a car? Even if you have something on you you. I'm trying to think what he could have done to survive this once he saw them roll up... I wonder was he caught off guard, could have swerved left or right to try and get out the way, should he gave slowed down or sped up, whipped the car around in 180 degree turn and head against traffic or what. I think maybe best thing is to get behind them.

I had pistol pointed right at my mf head before by a ? the next car over I could tell it was a 40 cal too I was staring right down the barrel. Ever since then I get nervous and almost paranoid every time a veh pull up along side me

Check troy ave's breakfast Club interview and you'll see how to handle it next time
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Some of u ? sound like hurt ass hoes blaming the female. Now the article says female friend not his girl. An u ? a damn lie if u say u neva was cool with a chick u saw as one of da homies or like a sister type relationship. Now if u ya homie and said chick out on da town and some ? start cat callin her in a disrespectful manner is u really sayin u not gonna stand up for her? U just gonna let her get disrespected in front u like dat? If u say yes u a whole hoe. Ion care who u is u disrespect my peoples i hope they fall off in ya ? cuz im coming right behind em with da dumb ? . How u da leader of the pack and u let ya people's get disrespected. R.I.P TO A REAL ONE
  • MallyG
    blackrain wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »

And to all you chivalrous ? , don't try to "Rescue 911" these broads b/c 9/10 it won't end well. Unless it's your old lady or family, get the ? on!

These chicks will be sad for week and be right back boppin' soon there after. I've seen it in plural!

You really thought you was saying some ? with the bold huh?

lol....

Nah, not really bruh. It's jus a phrase some old cats I know say.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maywood wrote: »
    He was Homecoming king, prom king, ran track, and the wide receiver on the football team. And it was all taken away with senseless gun violence after shooters opened fire on a car with 18-year-old LeDajrick ? in it and his friends. Jealousy from broads Is expected & you deal w/that as It comes, but that ? from ? Is a whole nother ball game..R.I.P young King

A ? made emotionally reactive mind state + testosterone = disaster
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? no pik of the hoe?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017

24mnzh1josge.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

I understand what you're trying to convey but that's cowardly. If, you're a stand up dude you're a stand up dude. You don't choose the situation in which to be that type of guy. From all accounts that's what this young man was. He was doing what came natural to him and I commend him for that. We all should.

And now, unfortunately, he's a dead stand-up dude.

Sometimes you have to see things from another perspective in terms of understanding the motives of the agitator.

Just like that situation in Portland, the men who got killed fell for the bait and gave them exactly the kind of reaction that they wanted.

Basically, you have to recognize when someone is intentionally trying to provoke you.

Granted, sometimes you have to take a stand.........but, in other cases.......you've also got to learn how to choose your battles.

More often than not, too many people choose to fight battles that they were doomed to lose from the start.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ass coward ass ? ass ? manye
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

I understand what you're trying to convey but that's cowardly. If, you're a stand up dude you're a stand up dude. You don't choose the situation in which to be that type of guy. From all accounts that's what this young man was. He was doing what came natural to him and I commend him for that. We all should.

Sometimes you have to see things from another perspective in terms of understanding the motives of the agitator.

Just like that situation in Portland, the men who got killed fell for the bait and gave them exactly the kind of reaction that they wanted.

Basically, you have to recognize when someone is intentionally trying to provoke you.

Granted, sometimes you have to take a stand.........but, in other cases.......you've also got to learn how to choose your battles.

More often than not, too many people choose to fight battles that they were doomed to lose from the start.

Yeah, being a dead stand up dude is surely worse then living as coward..
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Check troy ave's breakfast Club interview and you'll see how to handle it next time

I'd rather ask Young Dolph honestly...
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017

so if it was his mother or sister instead of a female friend then he's right for stickin up for her?....and he didn't "choose a battle"....he told some ? to chill out wit the BS they're shouting towards his friend and left the scene...the battle was essentially over at that point....so it's his fault them ? caught feelings and felt the need to shoot up a ? car....with said female inside they was tryin to get at in the first place?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

The thing is though when you do choose to take a stand you can never be sure how the other person is going to react. So the picking your battle thing is null and void because you are always taking a risk standing up for someone else. You dont know the future so its always that element of danger. This kid couldn't have known those dude would come back shooting because they're ? made. Those dudes on the train in Portland took a stand because it was right to defend that young girl. You take a stand because it's the right thing to do not because you're sure the other person won't try to ? you in response.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

The thing is though when you do choose to take a stand you can never be sure how the other person is going to react. So the picking your battle thing is null and void because you are always taking a risk standing up for someone else. You dont know the future so its always that element of danger. This kid couldn't have known those dude would come back shooting because they're ? made. Those dudes on the train in Portland took a stand because it was right to defend that young girl. You take a stand because it's the right thing to do not because you're sure the other person won't try to ? you in response.

Good post
  • MallyG

Kwan, I also understand where your coming from and I'm a straight up stand up guy, BUT I know when to stand down too (accessing before reacting). Ain't nothing cowardly about that.

Although, I will add an addendum to that fam/GF/Wife list..... elderly women. Maybe I just speak from experience or others experience....

Case in point, I've seen a nikka get in between a dude and a girl getting into a rough physical altercation at a bar/club (called The Ritz). The guy was mushing, then choking this woman, then out of nowhere this random guy comes outta nowhere and starts swinging on the dude. Obviously the guy was caught by off guard and his grip came loose...

Next thing you know, the guy who came to the aid of the girl throws himself off balance from one of his swings. He tried to gather himself for a second and started punchin' again, but the next thing you know, ol girl who had her throat clinched earlier is now jumpin' on the back of the very man that came to save her, talmbout "Get Off of Him!! Get Yo Ass Off Him!! Stop hittin' him ? !"

Dude now tryna fling her ass off his back now, but in the midst of that dude who was doin' the chokin' goes Clubber Lang on the rescuer and gets knocked down, then kicked repeatedly and ending up gettin' a stool thrown on him too.

Nikka got laid out like school clothes b/c he inherently felt to come to the aid of any female not knowing that the ol' girl and the dude had came together and were a (tag team) "couple". Hate it had to be him.

I've got countless other stories, including a man who was killed here in Buckhead (back in 06) due to similar situations.

• Kwan Dai

Kwan, I also understand where your coming from and I'm a straight up stand up guy, BUT I know when to stand down too (accessing before reacting). Ain't nothing cowardly about that.

Although, I will add an addendum to that fam/GF/Wife list..... elderly women. Maybe I just speak from experience or others experience....

Case in point, I've seen a nikka get in between a dude and a girl getting into a rough physical altercation at a bar/club (called The Ritz). The guy was mushing, then choking this woman, then out of nowhere this random guy comes outta nowhere and starts swinging on the dude. Obviously the guy was caught by off guard and his grip came loose...

Next thing you know, the guy who came to the aid of the girl throws himself off balance from one of his swings. He tried to gather himself for a second and started punchin' again, but the next thing you know, ol girl who had her throat clinched earlier is now jumpin' on the back of the very man that came to save her, talmbout "Get Off of Him!! Get Yo Ass Off Him!! Stop hittin' him ? !"

Dude now tryna fling her ass off his back now, but in the midst of that dude who was doin' the chokin' goes Clubber Lang on the rescuer and gets knocked down, then kicked repeatedly and ending up gettin' a stool thrown on him too.

Nikka got laid out like school clothes b/c he inherently felt to come to the aid of any female not knowing that the ol' girl and the dude had came together and were a (tag team) "couple". Hate it had to be him.

I've got countless other stories, including a man who was killed here in Buckhead (back in 06) due to similar situations.

I remember.

I understand the inherent danger a person puts themselves in when they stand up for others. Two points. 1. We all die at our appointed time. 2. People are who are selfless often take the brunt of those who are defenseless or to cowardly to act.

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Man ? yall youngsters, what u gonna learn in l life u can't save everybody, and it's ways to handle situations better when u get older you all gonna understand, if they were cat calling her all they had to do was show that they were with her, not exchange words with them. A lot of these young females thrive off drama, what ever the situation was it wasn't worth his life
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man ? yall youngsters, what u gonna learn in l life u can't save everybody, and it's ways to handle situations better when u get older you all gonna understand, if they were cat calling her all they had to do was show that they were with her, not exchange words with them. A lot of these young females thrive off drama, what ever the situation was it wasn't worth his life

The ? got out the car with her. Them ? clearly didnt give af if she was with her man or not cuz they had da burners on em and felt tough.
  • Kwan Dai

You're right it wasn't. So, any blame or vitriol should be placed where it clearly belongs. And that is with the emotional coward that shot into the vehicle.