Rick ross > Nas........

2»

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    pinpoint wrote: »
    On to the next one....... Empire state of mind........ Run this town........Ummm O.k

i said a banger that can blow the roof off the place. not a techno beat that will get all the DL ? and ? on the floor. BMF is killing the clubs and mixtapes right now. nobody dont get crunk off on to the next one. thats a track where u go to the bar and get ur drink ready for the DJ to play BMF. Ross been improving his craft. I thought he was just a fat ass jeezy knockoff but he has made his own lane. Ross be spittin and got the ear for the beats. a wonderful combination musically. Jay Z on the other hand is out of touch with his fanbase and pushes his ? to the masses. ? Run This Town, On to the next one, NY State Of Mind pt 4. you gotta be ? me. those arent bangers. Jay Z skills been declining since Nas put that ether on him. Ross is the better lyricist of the 2 right now.
  • Sm00thness101
    Sm00thness101 Members Posts: 53
    edited July 2010
    At the end of the day you can't disregard Jay-Z's history. Hov been doing since "96 and he still relevant. BP3 was Hov on some grown man ? ...people keep talking about Hov take it back I'm doing better than before why would I do that?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    At the end of the day you can't disregard Jay-Z's history. Hov been doing since "96 and he still relevant. BP3 was Hov on some grown man ? ...people keep talking about Hov take it back I'm doing better than before why would I do that?

what the ? is so grown man about a man rapping about killing autotune. a program people 20 years younger than him were using?
    what the ? is so grown man about rapping about selling dope?
    what the ? is so grown man about killing people?

im sick of u jigga warriors with that grown man excuse for BP3. damn you ? cant figure out how to be men on yall own so you follow Jay Z's johnny come lately model of man hood. Jay Z is a 46 year old man just figuring out how to be a man and this is the ? you jigga warriors admire. pathetic. it just shows how weak minded and gullible yall are. smh @ ? thinking killing trends is on some grown man ? . THATS CHILDISH AS ? .
  • Sm00thness101
    edited July 2010
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    what the ? is so grown man about a man rapping about killing autotune. a program people 20 years younger than him were using?

im sick of u jigga warriors with that grown man excuse for BP3. damn you ? cant figure out how to be men on yall own so you follow Jay Z's johnny come lately model of man hood. Jay Z is a 46 year old man just figuring out how to be a man and this is the ? you jigga warriors admire. pathetic. it just shows how weak minded and gullible yall are. smh @ ? thinking killing trends is on some grown man ? . THATS CHILDISH AS ? .

Have you listened to the album?
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2010
    Have you listened to the album?

yeah. 14 tracks of other artists carrying his lack of creativity. Jay Z brought nothing new to the game lyrically on the album except for that ? awful AUH ad lib. It was a techno album and I dont care too much for techno. I want to hear hip hop and i thought that fake king was going to bring it but he didnt. only decent track is thank you and hate. all the other tracks are garbage. especially that cheap ass NY state of Mind bite with that homewrecking ? Alicia Keys. ? sounded like he was reading out of a tour guide when he recorded that song. generic ass feel of NY. he didnt mention any Knicks greats but he talking about the MIami ? on the song. just like Nas he a ? riding ? who cannot get enough attention and that what BP3. its a ? techno album by an artist who is trying to convince himself and ? gullible ? fans that his rhymecraft is still top notch and relevant. BP3 was ? . Gorilla Zoe dropped the Techno-Hop Album of 2009 with dont feed da animals. ? blueprint 3
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Rick Ross is the best rapper alive. Comparing him to Nas at this point in his career is ridiculous. Distant Relatives was a sleep help audiobook
  • BloodRain555
    BloodRain555 Members Posts: 24
    edited July 2010
    Rick Ross > Nas ??? Do you actually understand what they are saying or you just listen to the way their voices sound ? Rick Ross is not even in top 100 DOA.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    who else is sick of these rick ross comparison threads?
  • pinpoint
    pinpoint Members Posts: 304
    edited July 2010
    shtoopid wrote: »
    who else is sick of these rick ross comparison threads?

We love them...

Ross will never get up to be a Jay Z... but Nas Please he past Nas a Long time ago.... Biggie... If Biggie was still around.... But He past biggie too.... Ross is the money maker right now.... that's why so many other artist want to work with him... they see that yellow brick road...
  • deadprez123
    deadprez123 Members Posts: 18
    edited July 2010
    Rick Ross is the saddest thing in hip hop he got caught being a C.O and now hes the teflon don? come on bro. we kno who u are, u aint fooling any1..NAS is one the best to doo it and u go
    nna put this fat fake ? over Esco'? Delete Your Account
  • Sm00thness101
    edited July 2010
    yeah. 14 tracks of other artists carrying his lack of creativity. Jay Z brought nothing new to the game lyrically on the album except for that ? awful AUH ad lib. It was a techno album and I dont care too much for techno. I want to hear hip hop and i thought that fake king was going to bring it but he didnt. only decent track is thank you and hate. all the other tracks are garbage. especially that cheap ass NY state of Mind bite with that homewrecking ? Alicia Keys. ? sounded like he was reading out of a tour guide when he recorded that song. generic ass feel of NY. he didnt mention any Knicks greats but he talking about the MIami ? on the song. just like Nas he a ? riding ? who cannot get enough attention and that what BP3. its a ? techno album by an artist who is trying to convince himself and ? gullible ? fans that his rhymecraft is still top notch and relevant. BP3 was ? . Gorilla Zoe dropped the Techno-Hop Album of 2009 with dont feed da animals. ? blueprint 3

if that's how you feel but a wise told me don't argue with fools
  • Sm00thness101
    edited July 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    That is crazy.

Ross doesn't even have enough material to be compared to Nas.

how can you compare anything ross has written to those lines alone?

yea that ? nas be on point...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    But ricky has better beats than Nas. Lyricism is unappreciated right now, we want ? that bangs in the whip. ? A MESSAGE, I WANNA PARTY ALL THE TIME.

Grow up.

10 characters
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Grow up.

10 characters

So it sounds stupid when i say, but not so dumb when Wacka says it, huh?
  • elmasduro
    elmasduro Members Posts: 319
    edited July 2010
    wow no ? the IC as fallen off completely damn ross >nas? wtf smh
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited July 2010

wow..I couldn't even try to hate wayne this much if I wanted to. Get your blood pressure checked some time, lay off the salt for now...and drink some more water.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited July 2010

Rick Ross has more features on the album than he does tracks.....
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ross is better than Nas at being fake and shallow
  • BrilliantRapscallion
    BrilliantRapscallion Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Nas's biggest problem was that Illmatic set a bar so high for what a rap album should be that it overshadowed most of his own later endeavors. Ross in that same regard is as mediocre as they come, and i'm not gonna hate and say that all of his ? is garbage cause I actually like 1 or 2 songs; but to compare to two is laughable.